Sometimes i find myself wishing i was black and had a 9 inch penis, and then i realize im dreaming that im autistic...

Sometimes i find myself wishing i was black and had a 9 inch penis, and then i realize im dreaming that im autistic, because who else would want to trade negative 10 iq pts for every inch of penis added...

do you really think youre 120 IQ points smarter than black men with a 9 inch penis?

retard who like nigger dicks
Its too late for you

Why wish to be a nigger? Why not stay white and trade the IQ for cock size anyway?

I'd rather have an average white dick than a big shit dick

>CuMN
siaf

Muh dick

holy shit, you must have a pathetic life if you actually save that shit

The harsh reality is that this is the best shill technique the normies can think of while Sup Forums is fighting cabbalist jews wishing to rule the world

>start the war plz

Dicklet detected

nigger dicks are so big because they would all fuck the same women and whoever had the biggest dick would make a child, white dicks size did not help pass on traits, as intelligence and creativity were the sought after traits for breeding. Even in ancient Rome having a big dick was a sign of being a retard. Not saying this cuz I have a small dick, just historical facts, also saged cuz this is a cuck thread

just not obsessed to an insecure degree over dick size like you

Manlet/brainlet/dicklet detected

I am content with both my penis (average) and my IQ (very high).

how many of these images do you have?

Not enough to convince you to get your life together, I bet

whatever m8, you enjoy obsessing over dicks

This is correct. The fact that your penis is smaller than a black man's doesn't mean you can't have a great sex life. Meanwhile, the black will always be less intelligence (on average) than the white man.

That would make my penis -3 inches.
And youre talking about iq?
Do you even have an iq? Kek

I'm sick of this meme. Newsflash women don't like massive dicks because it fucking hurts and is not pleasurable only actual fucking cum sluts enjoy that shit!! If you don't have an actual micropenis then stfu and stop complaining

you're a fucking flaming faggot

LMFAO did this guy just post all those images? That means he literally has a folder, on his computer, with all these dick size images....

da fuck?

Butthurt much, manlet?

>negative 10 iq
>10

you literally must have a 3 inch penis

>CuMNmIzR

CuM N mIz R)

"CUM IN MALES ER"