Something strange is happening in america

i can feel it

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2hH9gMcewHp3Gd103rNFQA
youtu.be/ktBZIxyVfqM
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_31226884/fitchburg-state-student-one-boston-free-speech-rallys
archive.is/ubrow
boston.com/news/local-news/2017/08/15/what-we-know-about-the-free-speech-rally-planned-this-weekend-on-boston-common
archive.is/DLlKW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you could enlighten me?

Spoopy stuff. But please fuck off Ruskie.

Something is afuck

give me 1 reason why i should fuck off

>something strange is happening in america.
It's called the left.

slavs arent white

Yep, the altright has officially lost.

I wish we could just launch into civil war already and get it over with. The anticipation is killing me.

slavs arent white

Same here lad.
See and also

It is called the antebellum.
Don't worry our civil war will draw you into it soon enough. Give it 500 days from now or so.

Sept 23

we are growing up.

There's that weird feeling in the air.
The type when people just seem to be talking a little too loud?
The whole world is nervous.

All men will be sailors then until the sea shall free them.

A bunch of idpol tards want each other dead. Never a good thing.

>our civil war will drag you into it soon enough
In a way it already has because of "Muh russia". I can't imagine how retarded the U.S. looks right now.

It's like the feeling of Christmas eve.

Yep. Civil war means world war. And judging by Podestas spoopy emails and how insane everything is... World war may mean
Galactic war

Love live is fucking garbage im reporting you

Checked and keked

You and me are not white by Sup Forums's standards and will be sent to the gas chamber when swastika burgers establishes the 4th reich. You are a fucking stupid fuck for helping the enemy.

Please kill yourself my man

welcome the the last two years.

the ride never ends

It's very strange what is happening in the US right now. Especially on the 100 year anniversary of the Russian Civil War.

The Jew is after America.

>the Slavs aren't white memes are serious

fuck i never consider this
is it too late to call them off?

not today buddy

The 6th Seal is about to be opened.

yeah people are finally realizing that 99.9% of all americans are mentally retarded. we should send all our handicapped people there they'd fit in perfectly.

I feel it too, it's making me uneasy

something's rotten in the states of america

Too late. Either gas chamber or gulag my friend.

no, the v2s have already been launched

Something is definitely strange....

I've been around Sup Forums for a long, long time.

Well before any of you New fags...but even I feel something very fucked up in the air......

Jesus....I hope the Christ cucks/ Apocalypse x tier niggers aren't right in that the end is near.....

My country seems to be going off the fucking rails right now. Everyone here feels it too.

GHOSTBUSTERS

Don't fret Lithuanian friend, it's just a meme to shit on people. It's just bants.
>burgers 56%
>britbong pakis
>fin mongols

ECLIPSE SOON FELLOW HUMANS

Spoiler: We are.
Better make peace with your Maker while you still have time.

time to BLANDA UP

it's probably just gas, you'll fart and the feeling will go away

THERE'S SOMETHIN HAPPENIN HERE

Fear not, for if you shall proclaim alliance to our movement AGAINST the Jews, you shall be spared.

At least you have fucking weapons. I can only defend myself with a extended magazine assault table.

It is upon us. The old Gods shall rise again.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2hH9gMcewHp3Gd103rNFQA

Translate and read this page.

Chinese communist groups are speaking favorably of what is happening in the US, describing it as parallel to the cultural revolution that led to the rise of communism in China. What you are feeling is a gut reaction to a rising communist tide.

Just hack my goverment up Pham and end it

Thought I was the only one. I feel it deep in my bones.

Slavs aren't white. It's why I always choose "other" on those diversity questionnaires.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

what would happen if you put your dick on that?

More white than MUH'MUR'KANS.

It would be extremely painful.

Includes some VERY enlightening pictures of the communist youth groups tearing down cultural artifacts in the 40s and 50s to erase the past before the "utopia" could be established.

BUT WHAT IT IS AINT EXACTLY CLEAR

kek well done potato man

>be very afraid
>not gaslighting

Hi Mr. Duggin
What did you put Richard Spencer up to this time?

I feel it too, it's like everything here is manifesting into reality. Things like Kekistan, ANTIFA, Nazi LARPing etc. All things I only found being discussed here never in the outside world are out.

It's like pol was Pandora's box and now it's open and (((they))) are trying to cherry pick then shove whats not wanted back in, and that I imagine is when choas insues.

me too, man. felt it since the media's immediate reaction to charlottesville. something felt different. it was a point of no return

We may be a white minority in two generations but at least we have freedom of speech. You can go to prison in Canada for accidentally calling a man "he."

Canada was a mistake. How high should I builds your gallows? I'll see you swing first.

no shit, it's called Rome 2.0
>The Rise &Fall of Rome
>Originally, Rome was founded as a republic. The unchecked influence of the moneychangers caused it to change into a democracy. A republic is derived through the election of public officials whose attitude toward property is respected in terms of law for individual rights. A democracy is derived through the election of public officials whose attitude toward property is communistic and respects the "collective good" of the population instead of the individual. This is the resultant system that moneychangers bring to civilization. The subversion of power is a sleight of hand that changes the right of the individual into what is often called the "collective good" of the people (communistic), which is always controlled by an alliance of powerful interests. >The influence of the moneychangers can be directly connected to the profitable import of slaves from the many conquered regions of the Roman Empire. They mongrelize the Nation and destroy homogenous culture. Under class plebes are then used to sway the vote of the democracy.

>When a government becomes powerful(democracy based on mongrel/plebe votes) it is destructive, extravagant and violent; it is an usurer which takes bread from innocent mouths and deprives honorable men of their substance, for votes with which to perpetuate itself."

For you.

The US' Dems and Neocons have gone collectively insane

youtu.be/ktBZIxyVfqM

HOT TOWN SUMMER IN THE CITY

Shit needs to hurry up. I've got white kids that need a future

>destroy small nations

RIP Best Korea

False flag incoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
I'm just relaxing, listening to some unrelated tunes.

Even with our currently higher percentage of minorities, I'm positive Canada will far eclipse us in my lifetime. Probably the next 20 years.

>eclipse
>scores a get
Coincidence?

DAY OF THE ROPE APPROACHES

Idk but I really want to

You're right russiabro. Something is...different. Its similar to how it felt after we won, but different. Things are going to happen. Don't know if good, don't know if bad. But something is going to happen. And its going to happen soon.

Yes, freedom of speech where if you talk about being white then you lose your job or go to prison. And where all of your commons are being taken over by blacks who destroy historical monuments.

MUH LIBERTAYES> JUS DUN TAEK MUH GUNS
Everybody in America is a Walmart greeter now, but at least you have guns to kill yourselves when the state goes door to door.

I see a certain frog agrees.

I'm down for any happening so long as it's a real one this time.

>something strange is happening in america
Yeah, the spergs on pol let their unsavoury memes spill out into real life.

I don't think shitting on each other is the way to go. Some countries have it worse than others, but in the end we're all going to hang from the same tree unless something changes.

There was just a thread that predicted a happening. Digits and all.

>the Aussielord of shitposts advocating a message of peace
These truly are strange times.

Something is going to blow, definitely.

Whether massive violence and death at a street rally, or something more severe.

I've felt it building up for some time. I also felt similar just before the bad earthquake in Sumatra.

Don't worry comrade. Kekistun has turned into cuckistan.

>something is going to blow
Yellowstone perhaps.

>Something strange is happening in America

Yeah no shit the president is literally Donald Trump.

Only if you win the race war. If you lose then most Canadian immigrants will go South.
Also, Canada is 80% urban, which means it is very easy to find rural areas to live in far from the cities. And in the East, for example, it is 95% white with very little incentive for immigrants to move here.

But in any case, we won't make it 20 years without a world war and countless civil wars. Capitalism is dead, liberalism is dead, and we're just witnessing an awakening/wake before people start going berserk.

Personally I don't feel like something good or bad is going to happen, just something. And its going to be big. Like grab popcorn and get comfy big.

If I'm half Polish and Salvadorian, does Sup Forums hate me?

This. We'll all talk about gassing each other but I'm sure we could coexist rather peacefully if the others were disposed of. Stats don't lie.

Wow.

Fitchburg State student one of Boston Free Speech rally's organizers
BOSTON -- Fitchburg State University issued a statement Wednesday distancing itself from a senior who is one of the organizers of Saturday's Boston Free Speech rally.

John Medlar said he is one of six organizers of the rally, which aims to "get people listening to each other again." He received a permit Wednesday to assemble that bans "improvised weapons" like flagpoles and sticks.

"Our goal is a celebration of the First Amendment and the values upon which our society is fundamentally based," Medlar said, adding that organizers are discouraging "full-on white-supremacist, neo-Nazi and KKK-type groups" from attending and telling protesters not to bring items emblazoned with swastikas or Confederate flags.

"It's partially a security decision because people who bring symbols like that are essentially painting targets on us," said Medlar, a Newton resident.
sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_31226884/fitchburg-state-student-one-boston-free-speech-rallys
archive.is/ubrow

Kyle Chapman, known on the internet as “Based Stickman” and founder of the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights, which is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a “new Alt-Right group of street fighters,” is scheduled to speak at the “free speech” rally in Boston on Saturday.
What we know about the ‘free speech’ rally this weekend on Boston Common
boston.com/news/local-news/2017/08/15/what-we-know-about-the-free-speech-rally-planned-this-weekend-on-boston-common
archive.is/DLlKW

Digits confirm.

it's the long breath
before the plunge

the ride never ends

Is this the new Aryan Mutt?

How can anyone here claim to have critical thinking skills when Sup Forums has become nothing but a right wing echo chamber?

I don't know if Sup Forums hates you, but with digits like that I know you are polish and salvidorian.