I'm curious. If we created ethane states for all the races, would they be allowed to visit for tourism or no?

I'm curious. If we created ethane states for all the races, would they be allowed to visit for tourism or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if we could find a way for tourists not to damage the environment.

ethane states would be impossibe and even if through some miracle of science we managed to created them, they would be wildly unstable

No, because an ethno-state would make spending other ethno-states money in their borders illegal, as well as illegal to take money out of economy into another economy.

All currency is property of the nation, not for use with other nations.

kek. good for capitalizing on my mistake.

could they afford it?

Aren't there 3, arguably 4 ethane states already?

A few maybe.

Only diplomatic visits for commerce treaties when there are shared waterways, nothing else.

Japan, Poland, and Hungary are pretty much ethnostates.

I would say only certain races would be allowed. I would not really care if East Asians visit.

Tourism is a huge industry. Hundreds of thousands of jobs in the industry itself and it spurs the growth of small business in areas that have high tourism. Only unemployed retards with down syndrome would seriously advocate this kind of self destruction.

China too arguably

The whole world belongs to the white man, non-whites can have Mars or something

Congrats on failing Anthropology and Biology 101 OP.

>Don't tread on me flag.
>Want's to tread on all non-white corners of the globe.

You "people" are dense lol.

How can there be 4 states of ethane?

fuck off fag, you guys can crash on the moon if you want

Fuck off FBI. Stop trying to push violence here.

If they want to make tourism, they can use google pictures and VR. Need diplomacy? Skype, here they go

>Caucasoid
Literally a meme by a retard who felt in love with a skull. A good way to put Europeans in one group with subhuman Jews and arabs

And Poos

>what is currency exchange
>thinking the US dollar is property of the government instead of a private entity

any state that isn't originally a white country is an ethnostate, user.

solid, liquid, gas, plasma

Planes are fucking up the environment, so wind sail boats?

Nah, Middle East and Africa has some multicultural countries.

If they could respect our culture then yes, also if that happened then I'd recommend the people to have background checks. DESU i think people who identify as Nazis or Alt Right should have their own town. It would be peaceful and clean

>implying they're the only ones here

Timestamp, Snowden.

Yeah right. Allowing racial foreigners is the most fucking irrational think you can do. How does it feel to get BTFO by basic biology on a daily basis?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

But once again, you being a racemixed mongrel is a good explanation why you can't understand what it's like to have genetics worth preserving in the first place

Fuck off, spook.

Actually i change my mind. I don't want any idians or niggers stinking up the place. Whites Only

>The Feds are monitoring this website

you say that as if its shocking

Africa is the most genetically diverse. Most likely because they never bothered to invent transportation and intermingle with everyone else

Figures the slav wouldn't get the chemistry joke and go on a shill-spree.

This. I mean were shitposting right, I find it hard to believe people dont actually know this.

Proof or gtfo

spooky, spooky, and spooky

sure. this allows for cultural exchange without mixing genetics under a controlled environment. cultural exchange is necessary for evolutionary progress. its like cultures mating, but exchanging memes instead of genes.

>he fell for the 4 states of matter meme
You are like a baby. Watch this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter

only if the ethnostate is as good or better than the other

the 4 fundamental states fit his question, so I just used those.