Richard Spencer

Is he a fed plant?

I'm almost 100% sure he is,but I'm interested in your opinion.

Fuck off with your Cernovich speak.

"Fed Plant"...

Everyone is a fucking "Fed Plant". Fed Plant Fed Plant.

First off,fuck Mike Cernovich.
Second,he took the whole white identity movement and tied it irreversibly to Nazism,Anti-Semitism and racism and thus completely delegitimized it.

Either he's incredibly stupid(which I doubt he is),or he's a plant.
And I vote for the second.

Dunno, most of us just look on with cautious optimism.
At least things are happening.

Probably.

Who knows though. I'll just watch from the outside until I'm sure one way or the other.

Cernovich is a plant. Text book misdirection.

Cernovich has ties to the Koch brothers.

>he took the whole white identity movement and tied it irreversibly to Nazism,Anti-Semitism and racism and thus completely delegitimized it.

What white identity movement? /our/ white identity movement? The one the media dubbed the "Alt-Right"?
Pretty sure we already rooted Nazism, Anti-Semitism and racism deeply into the "Alt-Right" long before Spencer showed up on the scene.

I just think Cernovich is a charlatan.He's just in it to make money.

there is, of course, the issue of kikes calling our leaders goys in headlines

such a coincidence. do you think it'd be normal if there popped up a chinese headline in a national paper calling us foreign dogs

He might be a Russian plant designed to make White Nationalism one of the most important issues in American politics

He's suspiciously effective, he always seems to come out on top, every so called disaster just boosts the movement and raises his profile

Nobody admits to liking his rhetoric, and it seems retarded, yet the numbers just keep going up

100%

And Sup Forums was right again

Why didn't you listen Alt-Right?

You're very shallow,sorry.
I doesn't matter what /we/ already rooted.
What matters is what message is sent to the outside world.

Take it this way.
When you approach a girl in a club,and she's hot,obviously you want to fuck her.
She assumes the same.
BUT-you can't tell her:"Hey,wanna come to my place so I can fuck you?"
You gotta beat around the bush,make her feel comfortable and good.
You gotta pretend even that you don't just want to fuck her.

It's the same with politics.
And he fucked up.

Yes. Pay attention to the rhetoric used by people like , because this is how they hire a super obvious plant like Spencer in plain sight. "Hey rabbi watcha doing" is the fucking oldest trick in the book, Sup Forums.

>He might be a Russian plant designed to make White Nationalism one of the most important issues in American politics

Wrong Dugin and Spencer are bent on destroying white Nationalism and they were green-lighted by Hillary Clinton. She made him for a reason. He was no leader and Sup Forums was never called the Alt-Right before Hillary created him.

He is also AGAINST WHITE NATIONALISM!

But FEDS like you will just keep flooding the boards with this.

Of course he fucking is. Remember how nobody had ever heard of him before election night, and then suddenly he's the Official Head of the Alt-Right and had even designed a logo for it and was Heil Trump'ing for the media, and now he's everywhere at the forefront of these "protests" that are full of all these Nazi groups that nobody ever heard of?

I gotta admit, the feds are GOOD. They've managed to convince millions of people that our ironic Nazi shitposting is deadly serious stuff, and all it took was a few guys in polos and some flags from Amazon.

>balls deep in RS personality cult
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer and the alt-right are controlled opposition.

no, hes a russian plant. this isnt how the feds work

And how do feds work?

nope. just incompetent.

He's a coal burning Jew.

they go balls to the wall with violent rhetoric, try to get you to agree and then arrest you. spencer is too soft, his only goal is to shift frustrated young white males into a russian worldview

Nah,I don't think you can tell "how feds work".
Their tactics evolve,and people they hire have different personalities.

The idea thst he is a plant *is* the psyop.

Every leader will be a 'plant', so we'll stop organizing irl.

All these cringy freaks run afoul of the law somehow. Usually pedo shit, dope, or money. When they get busted they are given an offer they can't refuse. Between 10-30% of the people in these extremist groups are informants all trying to talk each other into doing something illegal. If it's over the internet, double those numbers. Honeypot shit.

No. Now fuck off with your bullshit.

He even admitted to working with the feds on the post where he found out he was a wanted felon. (for using pepper spray in self defense)

theres just no reason for them to genuinely try and convert people to russian interests, all they want is to try and preempt violent skinheads

I wouldn't doubt it.

He reared his retarded faggot head as soon as Trump got elected. It's like he came out of nowhere.

this

oh no, dear god, the press didn't give him fair coverage, it must be his fault goy!

The Alt-Right was around before the Hillary speech, it eventually became a vague term everyone rallied around, but too many Alt-Lite cucks were coming on and trying to ruin it

So Spencer did hailgate to take back the name from the Alt-Lite

And that made his profile rise a lot further in the media, and made the Alt-Lite freak out and go away

I prefer to call him a "Watered Flower"

Shut up, Cern.

Spencer was actually the one driving the Charger in Charlottesville. Will be confirmed early next week.
>mfw