IT'S A SET UP! DO NOT SHOOT!

It's a Set UP Do not open fire

>Right now there is a plan that's ready for execution in order to force or false flag an open firefight that they will put the blame on the "extreme right" in order for them to push a change in gun laws and restrain/ban guns thoroughout the US.

>They will push this agenda and the senate and congress will aprove it.

>In case it's not aproved by federal law, they will push state laws in ALL states that allow people to own any gun.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE JEWISH TRICKS!

This is not a joke.

Screencap this post!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/16/world/asia/north-korea-us-war-games.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/world/asia/north-korea-us-war-games.html
washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-mayor-urging-new-laws-to-empower-localities-suspend-gun-laws/2017/08/18/c8c2b530-8430-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sceencap my dick fag lmao

The media and a lot of politicians already have some bills to pass in the aminence of this HAPPENING and they will push many laws that hurt freedom of speach , and the right to own guns.

who cares? is our current predicament worth maintaining? i say burn it all to the ground and grow a new home from the ashes. everytime things got bad in the past and love started to dim, wars were fought and reset man kinds will to live and prosper. without it life is not interesting or worth living.

You know some old boomer is the one who is going to open fire? right?

should add, men use to come home from war brothers, and have kids with the girl they loved. they would then understand what is important and sacred in life and take up control of the country to ensure these things stayed.

without constant war... well look around. how many friends do you have? how much love is inside you? youve gone dim

Thank you SHARIA BLUE.

I already KNOW that you are pushing an agendain order some idiots to shoot or for you to set up something to pass this agenda in the congress.

>no d I g I g e t s
sorry but this means you are full of shit

Don't forget Boston already had their trial run of the police state lockdown. Don't trust anyone who tells you that the based mick cops won't simply follow orders. They're all bought and paid for.

Yeah, I don't have high hopes for tomorrow. Or really any days anymore.

deus vult flags are the new leafs i swear to god ive had like 3 fights today with them posting retarded shit like this.

There will not be any war.

Popular pressure will fall towards the consensus of a gun removal. Stop Larping.

THE only reasonable people in this is the real Right wing and they will not open fire against anybody.

Be watchful for the phrases "Assault Rifle" and "Drum Clip"
I've already seen them popping up on livestreams today.

But we already had our Lexington in Concord in Charlottesville. Tomorrow is our Bunker Hill.

It was a pleasure meming with you.

It's been 16 years since TPTB have had a big false flag in the US. Stay vigilante and don't fall for what they'll try to pull. We're entering 40 days of danger.

Screencap deez nuts lmao baby dik OP

>some old boomer
And not the soros plant in the alt right.

Wouldnt be surprised.

the 2nd Amendment is a huge danger to (((them))).

>I swear that behind this post, is someone tha resembles this pic.

t. An ass

They will try to slide this thread and any other that shows what is about to happen so they can try to push this like some WHITE SUPREMACIST did this shit. So STAY AWAY of this kind of traps.

(((THEY))) will do anything so that they can have FULL control of peoples actions.

Bump..

the biggest potential monkey wrench in the kikes plan for globalizing the US is the 2nd Amendment.

that is if we ever get off our fucking asses and utilize it.

They are planning to create situations where they can push something to blame the ones that stay in their path, and that's exatly the point. TAKE GUNS FROM THE PEOPLES HANDS.

They are already here posting over and over again to seed the ideia of a shooting ,and trying to push the "civil war" meme agenda so they can see if any furious user take his gun and do what they want to be done.

How will they know who is extreme right or even right wing?
'cos its pretty much all a meme.

if you don't already have weapons buried somewhere you're fucked

This. Buried a set of large spoons and a Jamie Oliver spatula with a sharpened side in my backyard yesterday.

I am ready.

>gun removal
>no war

You really have no idea, do you?

Bumpity bump

The right will always be the one to blame. No matter who did what.

But the problem is that if they do not have a "whites" against others situation, They are going to have to think of something different to do in order to fulfill this vision. If anybody different than ANTIFA shows at nay of their chimpouts, that's the perfect set up for them to push a false flag firefight and to push the gun ban.

Jamie oliveoil

Yes i do.

The majority of people that OWN guns, wont stand up and fight because part of their family will be on the other side and the media and everything that's possible to dissuade the gun owners from the right and the will to fight their actions will be at full force. A lot of people will die. And that's not the problem. The problem is that they will blame those who fought for their right to be free, of being the real bad guys.

Saddly most people are stupid and wont fight and will give up their guns.

If a civil war ever broke out.

The media, every HQ building of every kike ran media outlet need to be stormed and toppled.

There won't. There will be some die hards who shoot shit up but the media will milk that and push all undecided on the matter, vehemently against guns. It will be the tiniest, fattest, worst educated inbred minority vs every armed government institution in the country backed by the will of brainwashed masses.

If you think it's time to bury your guns it's time to dig them up.

Everyone has to be on high alert right now for false flags, baiting, and other dirty tactics.

Be civil, stop idiots, and record everything.

this faggots. LISTEN TO THIS user
RECORD EVERYTHING

All these calls to be nonviolent won't matter. They already have operatives and patsys in place.

THIS!

They are sofisticated and are larping and trying anything to push for this fucking shit. BE SMART.

Do not let them bait you.
The war is already happening, even if theres still not a single bullet have been fired.

This is not a call to be benevolent.

This is a Warning. I'm dead serius that the are using this tactic to remove any advantage that others have.

There are enough dumbfuck kkk 1488 and militia that someone is going to fuck up and negligent discharge and its gonna cause a goddamn firefight.

I dont trust you stupid fucks to put on your shoes or hold a shield; leave your guns at home

H I G H A L E R T M O D E A T I V A T E D

Very true. Everything that needs to happen is currently already happening.
There is nothing to be upset over. Have faith in Trump.

This is the problem. People are not prepared to know when will be the right time to use their guns, so they can all of sudden get pissed and start shooting the motherfuckers.

I dont care if any of them die, really, but the endgame here is to get any of these fuckers down so they cant start to push HEAVILY the anti-gun agenda.

Anons.. I...
Please don't do anything stupid, America.

Nope. Tomorrow will be a complete clusterfuck.

Some things are well out of our control.
All we can control is how we react to it.

are you from Israel? Based kike?

That's not the goal, the goal is to slide the impending DNC doom on Monday when it is revealed that they conspired with each other to leak their own shit and blame it on a Trump/Russian conspiracy. Notice they long have abandoned the Russian conspiracy angle, because it failed. Now they are playing the "Trump supports Nazi" angle so will have Trump supporters in full SS uniforms with MAGA hats stabbing people or god knows what else their undercover agents will get up to this weekend in order to slide the news on Monday.

>The problem is that they will blame those who fought for their right to be free, of being the real bad guys.
it's already happening. this right here is the real tragedy. the civil war was literally about the south keeping it's freedom, they lost the war and the winners brainwired into thinking the souths were dumb hicks who hated blacks and that's why they fought.

now the "evil racist neo-nazis" will have fought not for freedom from the years of jew cultural marxism but because they were "racist white supremacists". unless they win, of course, which is doubtful

Trust me. They will push the anti-gun agenda at ANY TIME. Not saying that it will happen tomorrow. It will happen as soon as someone open fire against ANTIFA fags. They are just pushing it to happen as soon as possible.

nytimes.com/2017/08/16/world/asia/north-korea-us-war-games.html

>mfw SWHTF monday and NK launches nukes
>in the middle of major civil unrest
stock up on food

Nope.

Let's archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/world/asia/north-korea-us-war-games.html

This. Ya I know we're leaffags but we got some distance and perspective. Don't do anything stupid guys. We're at the point where anarchy begins if a squirrel farts at the wrong time. You guys are sitting on a timebomb. Don't do stupid shit. If the left wants to turbosperg let them. We can't control that. No matter what they will be forgiven for what they do. The right has no chance. One fuck up on a mega level and it's over. That's not fair but that's life until a lot of shit changes. I'm a firm believer in self defence and standing for your beliefs, but this isn't someone breaking into your home or going to a Ben Shapiro speech. One wrong move and it's over.

Digits and Richard Spencer decapitates a leftist with a katana.

Jesus Christ he was right.

Some of the ANTIFA are larping to go to the Boston event and saying that they own guns etc.

This is what i'm saying. Do not fall for it. They are trying to put some of you in the lions den.

BE SMART.

We can all hope nothing hapoens but I have a feeling none of this pleading will help. Even if no alt right guys do anything they probably already have infiltrators and fall guys lined up

Agree
We are the good guys. Let's keep it that way, and keep our firearms rights intact for the whole, god forbid we need them

I agree with sharia bot.

We can't maintain our current course anyway. If Congress gets in the way of the American People then we have the right to remove them by any force necessary.

Declare Trump the Emperor of the United States and take back our country, men.

If you go, think ahead and be the person that has something others don't have.

Try to get a camera angle that provides the full story and context. Not a hard to sort out ground level amidst the chaos shot, there's already going to be a few of those.

A lot of right wingers are completely disenfranchised and have nothing left to lose.

Does this involved paid actors, blood packest, and blank ammo?

>false flag an open firefight

How is that even going to happen in a city with nogunzzzzz? Unless they somehow plant a few dozen false flaggers which I don't get how anyone would be able to keep that under wraps with that many in the know

I know. And they have al the right to feel so.

But what they need to know is that they will help (((them))) if they act in open places and anywhere ANTIFA is set to protest. If things escalate we will need them ready and WITH weapons in order to fight.

Yes. What people is not getting is that the war has already begun. Propaganda, lobby, paid actors. IT is only goind to get worse. And if you give them the reasons to change the laws, then it will be the end.

There's no such a thing as city with no guns. They will set up in a way to look like everybody who have a permit will "potentialy" be bad people.

They can easily set up a scene to make "white supremacists" look even worse by shooting them in a "gun free" zone to make it look like a "hateful massacre" against them.

If (((they))) legislate our guns away we have ever right to fire at them.

For mods that would ban me, realize that what I'm saying is completely lawful by the constitution. If our rights are being harassed, we have every right to defend them by any and all means necessary.

That's my 2 cents.

Show some fucking sources or get the fuck out of here.

Yep. 2nd amendment means the proper response to "give me your guns, goy" is to open fire. Trump would veto any federal bill that constituted such a gun grab and arrest whoever voted for it.
>but muh constitutional crisis
The crisis point is the gun grab. Everything after that is justified retribution against tyrants.

You wasted trips on this.

>after all the digis it made me calm down though.

washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-mayor-urging-new-laws-to-empower-localities-suspend-gun-laws/2017/08/18/c8c2b530-8430-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html

>Signer, a Democrat, also asked that localities be able to suspend some gun laws after his city was besieged by violence during a white nationalist rally last weekend.

>digis everywhere I go.

Underrated post.
If you are bringing a gun to political protest on the off chance you might have to use it, you should not go to the protest. Guns are for unavoidable violent situations.

Read this:
And put the pieces together. Read the news and you are going to see whats their endgame.

The left wont buy guns to top the right. They are going FULL FORCE against gun laws. They are justwaiting for the shit to hit the fan.

You don't have to believe me. Nobody has.

Just wait and see.

**I hope nobody hides behind antifa and shoots a rightist to make it look like antifa did it**

Go to bed McCain, you faggot.

look to me that you are being a big fat pussy

Yep their plan now is pretty obvious. Shut down all communication channels the Trump supporters use. Construct a massive shooting by 'ebil nazis' that they can use to justify disarming all Trump supporters. Start purging Trump supporters so they can never vote for the wrong uninitiated outsider again.

Hell, they'll probably even give guns specifically to antifa militias. Same shit Maduro did. 2012 Venezuela made private gun ownership illegal, then earlier this year Maduro armed 400,000 loyalist "well-regulated" militiamen. (everyone needs to understand this is the Dems end game, keep the "well-regulated militia" gun ownership but dems will control militias made up of commies who will kill non commies.

top zozz

Look to me that you are just another of the NUMEROUS Shills that are on Sup Forums larping for an open "race war" that needs to start by the hands of right wingers. Pretty obvious isnt it ?

stop with the larp shit please

Guys, how do we take the media down? We need to brainstorm. How do we legally shutdown places like CNN and MSNBC?

We need them to be declared enemies of the country and get them off the air.

Oh bullshit. If the mass shootings we have had here had no effect on gun laws, I severely doubt a firefight at some political rally would do the trick. After every mass shooting all they do is talk and do nothing.
Unless military weapons are involved like tanks and artillery nothing will change.

March right into their buildings. Msnbc is located in Englewood cliffs on 9W in new jersey...

>Shills, larping, race war, right wingers
get a life nigger

They probably wanted shots fired in Charlottesville, but were satisfied with a run over white woman. It really is amazing that despite the open carry guns all over the place there and all the hatred from the alt-left that no one opened fire. Even when they are throwing piss at you and macing you and screaming the most vile insults no one opened fire.

congress can approve what they want.
the time for negotiations is long over.

One day, when you're old, you may be pushed to that very edge that Boomer sees himself on. There will be a shooting war, because history does repeat itself, so when then is it okay to shoot?

If they are "ready to force a false flag" why wouldn't they just send someone in a trump hat and have him shoot someone? I mean that is literally what a false flag is - if someone actually shot legitimately that's the opposite of a false flag because that's a genuine shooting. You guys are so fucking stupid.

They wont let Trump win a second term. They will do anything they can BEFORE the next elections to get all the support they need from voters to rightfully elect the ones who will chase any opposing movement.

They are making small progress every single day in this direction.

Just like the Fabian's Communist manual says.

People are waiting for the time when the real war "start's" but it has actually started.

>they lost the war and the winners brainwired into thinking the souths were dumb hicks who hated blacks and that's why they fought.
Amen. Imagine if states seceded today over Obamacare because the fed shouldn't coerce individuals to buy from a private company, knowing that once the precedent is set, then the fed will eventually pass laws forcing us all to buy electric self-driving cars from Elon Musk, because to stop global warming and prevent autocrashes and Musk will have a lot more monies to donate to Dem politicians.
But if those states lost secession then everyone would say they seceded just because they didn't want to give health care to poor sick people.

Civil War was similar thing, Southern States were already working on ending slavery, but they sure as fuck weren't going to let the federal government just declare how to run their economies, because they knew feds would just keep abusing that power once precedent is set, and they sure did.

Someone can just call in a bomb threat the night before, they cancel everything, and nobody gets hurt. Just sayin'.

Dont be pissed. A lot of people already now what you stand for. Just letting them know how to avoid it.

Which is why McCain, Rubio, Romney, et al. equate the alt-left to WWII vets and placing any blame whatsoever on the alt-left is now universally considered Nazi sympathizing. They're providing cover for the alt-left to grow and eventually be officially constituted as a militia.

This.

They were waiting for this to happen. They will always be. You have to infiltrate record any of the protests and you will see where this is heading to.

this. gay thread OP is just a reaching faggot

if by luck some retard doesn't open fire, Soros will just hire some fag to wear a swastika and open fire.

With Bannon gone it looks like there's nothing stopping McMaster from escalating the war in Afghanistan again. He thinks he is gonna be a hero and win Afghanistan by running it himself with no civilian politicians in the way. Won't accept it as a sunk cost so he's going to commit America to this suicidal war again.

When that happens Trump is full Neocon agenda and might as well have voted for Jeb or Rubio. No swamp drains. No wall. More wars in middle east. So once afghanistan starts back up Trump loses his base for good. And millions of young kids will be totally disillusioned with Hillary and Trump both.

The saddest part of this is that the alt-left is cheering the departure of Bannon ignorant that he was stopping a new war in Afghanistan, something alt-left presumably wouldn't want because it will lead to so many deaths of precious muslins.