en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=tXyqRxTipN8
youtube.com/watch?v=nn2XSq7Z0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=r78ByAqo5UM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Eisner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ is this real

Liberals are truly retarded.

Classic master/slave morality. Read up on your Nietzsche.

we did it reddit!

is that "anti-white" insanity or anti- "white insanity?"

I don't use Twitter. How many people have fallen for this clever ruse?

Wasn't the dude pretty progressive for his time?

Disney was based. He was America First and opposed entering WW2. Then he hired Werner von Braun to help design Tomorrowland. He would be absolutely disgusted to see what his brand has become.

walt disney was based as fuck, and disney would be a geat media company in a white only society

The US is such a cucked country, and as a result all your statues are being taken down and all you can do is cry on a chinese cartoon website hahahha

>why are white people hated so much
because as a white person we don't really know what it's like from the outside looking in but i'm not talking about privilege, hear me out. To all the lesser races here in this earth realm with us we symbolize purity, strength, intelligence, imagination, and many other traits the lesser beings don't have. When we're gone we'll be worshipped and whispered about for eons, while we're here we'll be hated and envied because we are the creators of the world they live in today.

History
But now politics are a new level of retarded

Please be real

I haven't been trolled in years until this
the game

Now they've done it. You can tear down monuments to Confederate veterans... you can deface statues of Joan of Arc... but nobody fucks with The Mouse and lives to tell about it.

The Anti-Left just signed its death warrant.

They're not, it's just propaganda trying to make people think that. Most people hate beaners and niggers but they're much more quiet about it

ooooooo but just fucking imagine if disney had to tear down their tower because of SJWs and retards
im going to support this for the lel

I dont think so.

Looks like we succeeded

he was an anti-semite and a nazi sympathizer

woot woot

Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon both had cranial capacities on average larger than modern humans.
High IQ was necessary for the constant abstract problem solving of living pre-civ where wolves and european lions would kill you. Civilization removes are constant need to problem solve IT IS MAKING US STUPID!

How's that bait taste?

-Whites were not the first to start civilization but we were the first to take civilization to the extremes that we have.
-Whites sailed the oceans, mastered flight, went to space, and can go further than anyone else
-Whites became dominant in war and have made war nothing more than pressing a button to make enemies go away
-Whites were some of the first to stop slavery which absolutely infuriates the others of the world because there was no revolt
-Whites created wealth beyond anything a king could dream and made it so others could do the same
-White people are the only people to go to war against each other and win
-Whites are not the smartest, strongest, or on any other extreme. But still the white man is on top.

the point is none of them are even real, those (((bones))) they show are plaster mixed with monkeys and shit. All that shit is fake user

Depends on what you mean by progressive. Leftist? Lol, no. Get rid of Jews so our country can move forward? Yes.

Once commies get going only bullets stop them. Why do you think our Grandfathers wanted to kill them? They saw what that ideology does to people first hand. Now their great grandchildren are running around larper like commies. This country is a fucking disgrace.

Very well-written. And absolutely goddamned true.

Fuck

I was just in front of that statue about an hour ago.

Disney really should change their name since Walt was antisemitic.

>the alliance was also thought to be deeply anti-Semitic
top fucking kek i wonder why

They hate us cuz they ain't us

Walt really was based as fuck.

To be fair, disney is fucking awful. Literally only hicks and asians like this shit. That kike raped traditional european fairy tales and turned them into sugary bullshit.

>INB4 they call for the banning of all Ford vehicles
Henry Ford was so antisemitic he would have put Sup Forums to shame.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=tXyqRxTipN8
>youtube.com/watch?v=tXyqRxTipN8

Same reason kikes consider the Doctors plot to be anti-semitic. If any group of people are persecuted and that group, by (((pure coincidence))), is filled to the brim with jews, they scream anti-semitism.

I'm starting to feel sorry for black people
White liberal mouths are writing checks black asses won't be able to cash.

they have hundreds of skeletons of neanderthals, not just one.

> tearing down the godfather of anime
Shit would get real

Damn shame his company is now yet another brainwashing plant to control the goyim. Probably turning in his grave right now.

OMG yes anti Disney memes would redpill normie parents so hard

WHAT!? A Statue Still Stands in America!?? TEAR IT DOOOOWN!!!!!
#NoStatuesStanding
#TearThemAllDown
#KickDisneysDeadAss
RREEEEEEEEEEE!!! Trolololol. I can't even post this with a "serious face", fucking laughing so goddamn hard right now.

Disney with SS Sturmbannführer Wehrner Von Braun.

Success breeds jealousy

Japs actually like Disney stuff.

Based black guy memes aside, if they are really sick of it they should help us deal with the problem. getting lazy niggers to work is no small task though.

This this this this this.

Though we should be aware- memeing far-left talking points could backfire on us due to the fact that academia, politicians and the media will take it at face value and run with it. Just look at what Trump's
> muh slippery slope
did. If you say "Every white person is the beneficiary of white privilege and deserves to be humiliated in public and have their money transferred to stunning POC's" that is exactly what will happen.

Because we created this beautiful society and the communists hate us for it. The niggers hate us because they are the descendants of losers,the Muslims are actively trying to take it away from us, and the Jews know we can defeat them so they play their games to undermine our civilization.

Step 0: Become ant

Niggers are too lazy to speak out against dems we love the cock faggot strategy,
Despite them being a "culture" that hates fags almost as much as Sup Forums

They don't care about the statues, just like most whites don't. The people who care are the dedicated leftists on the one hand and the alt right + southern pride types on the other. If you're under the illusion that this is an issue people are actually invested in, the (((media))) has created that for you.

>they fell for it

Only white people like you and Walt, dumb fuck. The white girls who like to suck dick are chill

It's not just the Left doing it, everyone on Benny's crew is hardcore race-denialist now. They even deny the impact of average IQ between races, even though they readily accepted the IQ disparity between sexes when the Google Memo shit happened.

Dan Carlin honestly thinks "Nazis" and "White Supremacists" are a significant force in politics and that Trump was going easy on them by blaming both sides when the Charlottesville shit happened, even though they're shamed and derided everywhere. He sees ANTIFA as poor, slightly misguided crusaders despite the full support of the media and all that Soros money.

Because we are the best

Its kind of a mixed bag. People do somewhat care but they dont give a fuck enough about other peoples statues.
Like someone in city A does not give a fuck if city B tears down their statue but would throw a bitchfit if they tried to take theirs.
The exception are nigger shitholes like Baltimore

>anti-Communist
>anti-semitic

is there a difference?

I scrolled through one day worth of their Twitter and didn't see this. They post a lot of awful shit and now I have cancer.

Success breeds jealousy

Posted on the 16th, but I also got bored of reading their dumb bullshit and quit

Go away Duginite Spencer Talpiot shillfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=nn2XSq7Z0B8

Do it, good people of Sup Forums youtube.com/watch?v=r78ByAqo5UM

Just in case the right does some rowdy shit and waves some swastikas around don't worry.
The left will come along and try to top it.
And they have that in mind too.
> We're gonna get them one better! Watch us!
And they WAY overcompensate because mindless drones don't think much.
Go ahead liberals. Knock yourselves out.
Hang yourselves with all that good rope.

> LARPs pagan symbolism
> Doesn't know Nazism was pro-Zionist

No matter what happens, we know how it ends for them. Cold comfort, but still.

Buzzfeed doesn't do that kind of satire moron.
Nor does it make sense for them to do so, being they are advocating removal of statues.
How does it serve to make fun of themselves?
You're stupid.

No, I don't think I will.

There was an infographic posted on here about 6 months ago of how the Jews took control of Disney in the (80s I think). I thought I saved it but I can't find it

If you faggots knew Hitler was a half-Jew, and Pro Zionist, and Germany was destroyed bc he decided to disobey his Rothschild masters, you wouldn't be LARPing as Nazis and fulfilling (((their))) agenda of making you look like white nigger.

Most blacks live in the deep south I think the latest number was like 51%, if it isn't most it is damn near half.

Turns out they like history too, when you grow up around Lee park.... you just sort of like lee park.

>they took the b8 that easily

impressive

Let me give you redpill.
There are only two groups who hate whites.
The white themselves and the muslims.

t. Heard a rumor and runs with it

This isn't real.
I can't find it anywhere.

>see Sup Forumsfag posting that we should meme this into a thing, tearing down walt disneys statue

>buzzfeed picks it up

is this even real?

>also
Implying "Communists" wasn't synonymous to "Jews"

that second video
based aussie man

envy

>is this the real life?
is Trump real?
does it matter anymore?
entire statues nonsense is collective hysteria anyway, may as throw in a fucking War on Walt to the general insanity.

I worked at Disney World and we had some pretty fucked up SJWs. I remember hearing one say that "It's a Small World" was racist and that it should either be changed or taken down. I wanted to gauge her eyes out with a fork.

I am disgusted at what his brand has become too. It was one of the few non-jew media companies out there. By some freak accident, that all changed in the 80's and 90's.

Not a Spencer fag. Never will be. Faggot's a bolshy kike shill.
Let me guess, he was also half-black, a meth addict, a heroin addict, had 1 testicle, a micro-penis, and became a transexual bartender after moving to South America? lol

They would do it too, Disney will bend over and pull their ass cheeks apart to satisfy customers.

Can someone post a link? Trying to redpill some normie Disney fans.

Is the confederate flag a white supremacist symbol now?

>some freak accident, that all changed

Story?

yes, and so is the american flag.

>Why are white people hated so much?
Because if you fail in life and see how bad your kind performs in terms of social, cultural, technological aspects it is better to blame whitey. Otherwise you would have to blame yourself which would be unhealthy because the truth is somehow a racist.

why are they taking all the bait now?

Basically, they were screwed after Walt died and willing to turn to (((evil))) to make a profit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Eisner

It's all true. Stand up against #WaltSupremacy...

>To all the lesser races here in this earth realm with us we symbolize purity, strength, intelligence, imagination, and many other traits the lesser beings don't have.
Yeah, you really DON'T know what it's like from the outside looking in. Take it from someone from one of those lesser races, that's not exactly how I see you guys.

>purity
Your ethnic homelands are taking in millions of migrants and your women fuck them for a lark and also pamper them as surrogate children, often both at the same time. Your media and society are constantly whinging on about how the culture of these people is something to be cherished while your own native cultures languish into obscurity.
>strength
Your ancestors who sailed the world and built empires were strong. These days you're just riding on their coattails and don't even defend or maintain what they've built. You worship weakness and it's disgusting and shameful.
>intelligence
Yeah, my people have higher average IQ than yours...
>imagination
This is the only one where I'll concede a solid advantage to your people over mine. You dream big and you chase those dreams and that's something I do find admirable.

>When we're gone we'll be worshipped and whispered about for eons
Why the fuck would anyone want to worship you once you're gone? If you can be destroyed so easily that just means you're inferior and not worth the worship.
>while we're here we'll be hated and envied
I don't hate you and I don't envy you. Mostly I pity you because of how wretched and pathetic your people have become.

fuck off does this even exist anymore?

Because we are better than them. It's like how you can easily hate someone when they're better than you at a game or something. Except we are better at LIFE in general. So they're super pissed because they suck so much cock. All non-whites must die.

>Except we are better at LIFE in general.
How are you better at LIFE when you can't even defend your ethnic homelands? When the majority of your own people are useless cucks that crave their own destruction at the hands of foreign migrants?

Billions of dollars and multiple generations of media/cultural brainwashing spent solely on engineering our destruction (and it's spreading to most other races worth destroying, so Blacks and Arabs are fine since they're already shit tier) and it's starting to break apart anyway.

Why would the parasites of the world bother infecting a shitty ass third world nation when they can corrupt 1st world countries of actual value? It's like performing an oceans 11 heist on a bakery. Sure it's much easier then robbing a bank, but the reward isn't worth the effort.

It's late game and our stats are through the roof.

Why stop there? Why not end Disney including its entertainment?