what did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
mobile.twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/897810749309026305
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watchv=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=K2kV9-zTvFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what so surprising about it? you thought hezbollah was another isis clone?

Hez always hated ISIS.

>only actual organization in Syria that is that has a active Christian brigade actually killing Sunni dogs and protecting Syriac Christians while Sup Forums is too busy LARPing here denounces Salafi attempts to murder innocent people
woah...

These guys are saints

Hezbollah is pretty based and should be inspiration for right wing movements in the west. They are basically natsoc

Shia vs Sunni

israelis want muslims to be divided between sunni and shias, Hezbo is trying to prevent that from happening.
isis niggers and other goat fucker group isn't considered muslim to them.

Hezbollah also condemned 9/11. Only Jews think Hezbollah is on the same level as salafi terror organizations.

They're also against the dirty dumb Sunni scum

also friendly reminder

LUL rekt

Shias are scum cowards who sent their own children out to blow themselves up and clear mine fields for the soldiers in the Iran/Iraq war, it's a shame Saddam didn't gas them all and build a few night clubs on top of Tehran.

>supporting a terrorist organization
The bestest of goys

Neither
No, Iran shills need to leave
Topkek.
Is this the war they counted civilian deaths as soilders?

They're only terrorist if you're a kike boot licker

>tfw you don't actually understand geo-politics

Assad is fucking the ISIS so ISIS are giving one last shitfest.

Hezbollah been fighting the Mossad-backed ISIS for some time

>boot
You misspelled "poo"

They hate Jews. Grandad died fighting nazis. Fuck em and fuck YOU

>Not understanding Mossad support ISIS
The fuck is wrong with Modi backing Israeli zionists?

Hezbolah is good people. They show reverence to the Holy Father, they are well on the way to conversion to the True Faith.

>Israel's biggest enemy and potential lethal threat for the jewish state
>bestest goy
what are you on pajeet?
you aren't better than then any of those goatfuckers whether they be sunni faggots or shia le cucks

Yeah right, they aren't radical islamist or anything just because they are a minority dosent mean they aren't any different from the rest of then mudslimes

>No, Iran shills need to leave
How's your gas pipeline from Iran?
Oh that's right, not happening, as you and the pak army playing divide and rule for the kikes.
>Well done

ISIS is getting anal raped right now so expect more peaceful cultural enrichment in Europe.

>Based jew hating Muslims XDDDDDDDD
We understand Islam is the problem, the Jews might fund you but still its Islam that allows it

4d chess. They're still evil cunts

Hezbolah is shia and ISIS is sunni

They hate each other. That is like the bloods denouncing the crips.

India practically has infinite gas
Inb4 poo
Why do we need mudslimes gas, we are already switching to the US for our oil

>They're still evil cunts
Why?

You have some jewpoo on your nose

I'm high as a bitch

No you are too retarded too see what supporting a terrorist organization is once they are done with the jews they'll still want sharia and you've supported them all these years, connect the dots yourself

Your grandfather fought for the jews and ONLY the jews, his grandchildren will be black, homosexual or heterosexual NAHZEES

Kek the Shite Internet Defense Force is fast.
I bet you are all Iranian diaspora too.
Go back to /sg/ faggots
Go ahead call me a jew it's your only defense, It won't matter on the day of the rope when all you sandniggers hang alongside the kikes

What's wrong with sharia in Muslim countries?

Top kek

He should have let the Germans wipe you cheese eaters out

Topkek, you are too naive, Islam believes they are the final religion so anyone not following Islam is an infidel, you are still their enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

watch this and dont feel
i dare ya

What? Did you fall for all the pro-Israel propaganda?

Merica Fook Yeah
Join the army today

I was looking for this vid. Thanks. She's so beautiful

>so anyone not following Islam is an infidel, you are still their enemy

This, God damn Iranian shills

Hezbollah fighting ISIS and other Israeli proxies in Syria every day. Hezbollah are Shias and Hezbollah does not support any Christian desecration in any way. Hezbollah will fight for Christians, and Hezbollah will enter into deadly fighting to save a Christian village or protect a Christian church. They are best goys (Shia Muslims)

XDDDDDDDD

>Shia's, Christians, and Jews unite
>Eradicate the Sunni's
>The Abrahamic Religions finally have forever peace
>Three Branches become one
Oh my god

Hez is bro-tier. They do a lot of great work in Lebanon and Syria. Pompeo seems to think they're also in Venezuela. Not sure why he thinks that.

Lmao a fucking ancap has no clue who and what Hezbollah stands for. Big fucking surprise

99 percent of Islamic terrorism is Sunni.

That's only the rabid, head-chopping sunni which are the problem. Most of Assad's army (and Assad's blessed waifu) are 'moderate' (non-head chopping) Sunnis, who are very tolerant of Christians and Shias, they hate ISIS, and they love Assad and Putin.

Hezbollah are shit skins the same as everyone else there in the Middle East. They're no different than any other Islamic radical militants. This is what happens when multiple islamic radical groups of shit skins go to war against each other it's not about good guys and bad guys it's about only one having total control.

Nice argument. Conversation over.
See, i understand your country is allied with israel and it's not in your personal interest that groups like hezbollah grow stronger, but for fuck sake, you are just humiliating yourself.

Hezbollah and IS/other Sunni extremists are enemies, dipshit.

>infinite gas
>Inb4 poo

This has nothing to do with Israel, you people don't understand the slippery slope of supporting terrorists organizations which will fulfill your so called nobel aims, ask Pakistan how much did their support for the Kashmiri terrorists pay out

I wonder why no one ever points this out. Amaizing that the Trump immigration ban goes against Shia countries. Extremest Sunnis are allies of al Saud Family and Israel (see Golan heights support of those groups and cooperation with Saudis).

>comparing paki kashmiri to hezbolah
Also they are only considered terrorists by pro-israeli countries, so you see for example Russians and many Americans in this thread doesn't consider them as such. other than meme flags, i don't see anyone calling them terrorists.
i see where you come from tho, you hate islam in general because of pakistan which is your enemy.

Sunni / Shia / Zionists they're all shit. I say block off the middle east totally and just let them all have a no holds barred cage match.

if hezbollah are a terrorist group can you give me an example of a terrorist attack carried out by hezbollah?

hey atleast shias are protecting our christian brothers in the middel east. I've met many lebanese christians and the love hezbollah.
also this

They're filthy muds. Who cares what their religion is?

>what is taqiyya
The shia in Iran pretended to protect Christians and other minorities too before the revolution. Look what happened to them...
All part of their plan to take power in Lebanon. Once Lebanon becomes an Islamic Republic under Hezbollah they'll turn on the minorities just like Iran's Muslims did.
>Killing ISIS = killing Sunni
Top kek. You know Hezbollah loves Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood?
Hamas is Hezbollahs closest allied organization.
Except they hate right wing natsocs. You see what the supreme leader of Iran said about Charlottesville?
mobile.twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/897810749309026305
Nice meme
>ISIS
>Sunni
Nope
If they are diaspora, they're just secularists who are trying to divide Muslims. They're not shia or Muslim for that matter.

>t. the eternal anglo

>The shia in Iran pretended to protect Christians and other minorities too before the revolution. Look what happened to them...
what happened to them?

Hezbollah are /our guys/. They kill kikes.

Most were executed or fled for refusing to comply with sharia. Only 0.1% of Iran is christian today. It was about 3% before the revolution.

Yeah those dead civilians were just a prank, why is that that mudslimes commit the same act across multiple countries and have the same explanation

>If they are diaspora, they're just secularists who are trying to divide Muslims. They're not shia or Muslim for that matter.
Why are secularists trying to divide Muslims? Those who rule, those who occupy and those who conquer are dividing between Shia and Sunni.

Shia and sunni are inherently different branches of Islam, unless you are saying Jews did that too it's their own fault

>Why are secularists trying to divide Muslims?
Because they hate Islam and want Muslims to hate each other too.
It's simple divide and conquer

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watchv=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=K2kV9-zTvFE
sorry user but jews aren't any better when it comes to christians, so i'd rather with the group that get a christian singer to praise them.
proof or gtfo

It's pretty much the same user, they use the same tactics same arguments of muh kids same muh land when the drove away the original people and now when the same is happening to them they cry muh oppression muh kikes, I detest Muslims more than kikes

you are talking complete and utter shite.
christians in iran were never forced to comply with sharia. there were no executions.
there are christians in the iranian parliament. they even have guaranteed rights, like non-halal food, and their own civil courts.
Don't spread lies please you israeli.

Hezbollah only targets the Israelis.

please give an example of a hezbollah terrorist attack, pajeet.

>HEZBOLLAH DENOUNCES BARCELONA ATTACK
>what did they mean by this
They meant Taqiyya and Kitman... nuff said

Hezbollah was responsible for the bombing of a tourist bus in Bulgaria, killing five Israelis and one Belgian, and wounding dozens more.
It was responsible for a massive bombing in 1983 of the US Embassy and US and French barracks in Beirut, killing 241 U.S. and 58 French servicemen and 6 civilians.
A Hezbollah terrorist had detonated a car bomb with more than 400 kg of explosives outside the building of the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina. The vast amount of explosives caused the building to collapse, killing 85 people and wounding more than 300.
Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah has complained that the task of hunting down Jews worldwide is too burdensome, observing that “if all the Jews were gathered in Israel, it would save us the trouble of going after them world-wide,” while further proclaiming “an open war until the elimination of Israel and until the death of the last Jew on earth”.
Nasrallah said “the elimination of Israel is not only a Palestinian interest. It is the interest of the entire Muslim world and the entire Arab world.”
He added that there is “no region of Israel outside the reach of Hezbollah’s missiles.”
On July 12, 2006 eight IDF soldiers were killed and two kidnapped on the border with Lebanon, in an attack by the Hizbullah terror organization. Hizbullah simultaneously launched Katyusha rockets against Israeli communities near the border.
Tension along Israel's northern border increased in the course of 1981 following the lobbing of Katyusha rockets at Israeli settlements by terror organizations in southern Lebanon. A ceasefire declared in July 1981 was broken: the terrorists continued to carry out attacks against Israeli targets in Israel and abroad, and the threat to the northern settlements became unbearable. On June 3, 1982 terrorists shot Shlomo Argov, Israel's Ambassador to Britain.

on top of that there are jews in iran even tho they make a small portion of the population, which proves iran isn't after non-muslims they are only after zionist faggot

BURGER EDUCATION IS SO BAD THEY THINK HEZ LIKES ISIS

>Because they hate Islam and want Muslims to hate each other too.
So you think secularism includes hate of religion. That is like saying if you are not deeply believing in God you must hate him.
Secularism is about beeing religious but having an lawsystem that is not determined by a book defining customs that were useful 1500 years ago.

>when your brain is too small to understand politics outside of your puny island

Are you fuckin retarded, they practically purged the zorastrians, their were was a motion to only consider Iranian history after the Muslim invasion, you people are too bluepilled on Islam

nice pasta.
you didn't even read it, and color me surprised it's only israel. you will NEVER found a so called terrorist attack by shias other than israel related ones.

these were literally decades ago
are you having a fucking laugh

also, attacking barracks and kidnapping soldiers are not terrorist attacks.

killing jews isn't terrorism. killing shabbos goyim Americans or frenchies isn't terrorism. a few civilians caught as collateral damage is regrettable, but shit, thats war for you.

The only one spreading lies is you, you kaffir diaspora shill.
The only correct thing you said is that they have representation in parliament. If you call 1 person as any relevant representation. Everything else you said though is a lie.
They only have rights that dhimmi's have under sharia.
And no I'm Iranian.

i think you are confusing the ottomans with the iranians, man
honestly your history is all wrong

>it was so long ago faggot get over it lmao
>btw attacking barracks is not a terrorist attack lmao :^)

The audacity of this fucking sandnigger

>burger thinks attacking a military base is a terrorist attack

>killing x people isn't terrorism because i say so

Jesus fuck it's like I'm reading a BLM twitter saying breaking windows isnt violence, hate speech is violence. All of you fucking sandniggers will hang

>And no I'm Iranian.
show flag or gtfo

he's israeli, i can fucking guarantee it.
probably netanyahu himself.
go to bed benjamin, you're drunk.

hezbollah hates Israel/ISIS, of course they denounce the animals when they murder innocent people

Based hezbollah, humanitarian organization

The people living the country of Iran, I don't care about two villages in deep Iran majority of its is islamist scum

Sup Forums is banned here retard
And you're a kaffir diaspora shill, I can guarantee it

>>killing x people isn't terrorism because i say so

jews aren't even people

>THEY DINDU NUFFIN