Anti-capitalism comics general

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general74/mindcontrol.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nmZqjkJWjZo
infogalactic.com/info/Prussian_education_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calle siena

Fordw violeta

>someone comes up with an idea that's actually worth something and not the same boring shit you see at every science fair
>this is wrong somehow
I don't get it.

>playing this dumb

Unfortunately, I don't think that most people have many of these to contribute.

Like I said, I don't get it. His is the only one with any value.

>slippery slope

What? Its original?

See, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you were only playing dumb. The least that you could have done was to just stop posting about it and let that assumption stand. Unfortunately, I must now resign myself to the realization that you are just a retard. I took a sort of leap-of-faith with you anontard, and you just let me the fuck down.

WOW SO FUCKING DEEP I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Literally stop whinging and start doing something productive in life - if you hate your own country then move to another

>smarter people exploit stupid people
how is this bad again?

>richer people exploit poorer people
ftfy

The day Sup Forums finds out the secret behind (((capitalism))) is when shit REALLY gets entertaining

SAGE COMMIE SHILL THREADS

I'll admit, some of these made me think, but I'm still not a fucking commie

I don't want to live in a world where the government is fucking telling me what to do

If you hate your life then I've got some advice for you: be smarter and/or stronger. Start a business. Or some sort of private enterprise. Go to the gym, that will have a benefit on your whole life. Etc.

Take some damn responsibility for fuck's sake.

If the workers are unhappy then why don't they start a fucking business? Or go and get a better job? Or get a degree to enable them to get really good jobs?

Why are you such a pathetic sack of shit, blaming your own patheticness on others?

Some people win in life and some people lose - there will never, ever be a society where this isn't the case

You fucking idiot.

Now this genuinely worries me

>privileged kids whose mommies and daddies pay for an expensive education have a higher IQ
>poor plebs don't get properly educated
huh I never woulda thought

SSSSSIIIIIGGGHH. Here we go with this stupid shit again,

Okay, so correlation is not really that meaningful unless you have been able to actually account for it. Tell me why it is that way. Do they have higher IQ because they are rich or are they rich because they have higher IQ? It seems that you assume the latter. What is the justification for this? What other numbers can help reveal the bigger picture. Please, show me those too, because this stupid shit, it means very little to mew without that context.

Rich people provide more value than some worker ever could thats why theres so few rich people in the first place their unique set of skills gets us more than any other person could.

all of those are have price inflation due to government meddling aka easy credit of some sort or form.

The common theme here is the Jewish lie that Happiness is supposedly your end goal, what you want to achieve in life and what you always want to strive for.

That's not true. Happiness should not be your goal. Happiness is not all that life has to offer.

What man should strive for is self actualization - to live up to his potential, to assume as many responsibilities and duties as possible and revel in his success. Whatever happiness he experiences, he does as a side effect from that.

Making your life goal the pursuit of happiness is a juvenile goal, made up inorder to turn us into infantile nihilistic automatas who will never understand what we're truly capable of.

It's akin to a child, who has only ever liked Sugar and all things sugary. His mind associates things tasty with things sweet. Whenever he encounters alcohol for the first time, he just thinks to himself "What, this is disgusting - it isn't sweet at all. Why would anyone ever drink Alcohol over grape juice?". When he grows up to be an adult though, he suddenly dislikes grape juice - "Huh, this is disgusting, too fucking sweet. So trite, there is no flavor or richness to it other than sugar". At this point, he will understand that the richness and unique flavor of alcohol is suddenly more to his taste than the bland sugary explosion of Grape Juice.

The foundations of French cooking, the most renown style of cooking in the world, is to combine many flavors with depth, richness to them to create a unique experience. Cooking something that is only Salty, only Sweet, only Sour, only Bitter, is considered amateur hour.

Thus, any human who only pursues happiness is much the same like the child who only drinks grape juice, and finds alcohol disgusting - his juvenile mind hasn't yet developed to understand the richness and depth of different flavors such as anticipation, exhaustion, self fulfillment, despair, longing.

This is why modern millennials have such a childish view of responsibilities - "Have children? why would I do that? they only consume money, and they don't add anything to my happiness! studies have shown that parents are less happy than childless couples"

Don't fall for this jewish meme. Happiness is shit. Duty, responsibility, self fulfillment and self actualization of your innate talents should be what you strive for.

INB4 location Israel, happy merchant memes. believe what you like, examine what I say and see if you see any merit in it

>tell me why it is that way
because the wealthy of today are descendants of the wealthy of yesterday, the higher classes almost always trace their lineages back to feudal nobles whilst the inferior working class are the descendants of the same illiterate serfs of yore. You can't tell me peasants were as smart as lords and kings

its a cycle that cant be avoided. in this image prosperity led to recession. it is true that companies create excess goods and are forced to lower prices, so they make cuts to make up for the loss. but its only temporary. only in a banana republic (high dependence on one good) like venenzuela is fucked from it. a diverse economy like the u.s. will simply move its workers from a company that produces product a to a company that produces product b

Very clever, but your flag...bro

Thanks for this user

This is great, but for the opposite reason the author intended

Somebody found a way to make money off a bunch of ideas. That's amazing. This should be encouraged. Lots of people have great ideas but if they don't make money then they're not worth anything to society.

>complain about rich bourgeois
>create totalitarian state where they decide who gets what
Why are all communists such blatant liars?

I think if they showed that to me in junior high school you are going according to the business elite's wishes

isn't that about shitlibs, not capitalism? I thought it was making fun of libs pretending to care about the poor/brown people

wow you have to keep doing stuff where does it end

wow

just lay down and die

Those proportions are completely unrealistic.. Employers are making what, 4 cents for every dollar they pay you? That was the figure I read.

Jesus christ

Yes, I think that this is probably it. I do not think that the peasants of yore were necessarily inherently inferior to the rich (though many were). The rich however had vastly greater resources and opportunities. Provided with pretty much guaranteed success, they prospered and could assign themselves to pursuits and disciplines which fostered intellect and raised their IQ's. Of course there is a genetic component, but many studies have found that IQ can be transient upward of 30 or 40 points, and methods have been developed by which to raise IQ.

so many businesses make a tiny margin over employee wages + overheads + unit cost

even maccas will send people home if the nights sales are under target so they arent making a loss

IQ is genetic, and doesn't change over your lifetime.

Sure, but we live in an age where everyone should have a high quality of life such as owning their own home, access to quality food, and have a healthy ratio of work and leisure time.
Instead we are all working more hours than ever before and getting less for it than ever before, and in a state of desperation where we are walking over each other in order to reach the end of the rainbow and live that "champagne on the beach" lifestyle that is shoved down our throats as the "end goal".
Look at housing as an example. Using economic models from the 50's and the advancement of industrial technology/efficiency, the average worker should be able to pay off a mortgage in a couple of years. Not slaving away for 30+ years.

This is anti-consumerist, not anti-capitalist.

almost like intelligence is genetic :^)

All communists should be executed.

You have the personal choice of working less hard and getting less things. No need to force your lifestyle on everyone.

Problem with capitalism is the money in circulation is debt. So if you have a dollar, that is a dollar if debt someone else has ( national debt, credit card, student loan , mortgage etc)

You think that's frightening?
rense.com/general74/mindcontrol.htm

Whoops

it is a fake ?

>he thinks IQ tests cant be studied for

The decendants of royalty today have clearly regressed to the mean and dont represent their previous ancestors.

If only it were truly that simple and innocent.

Great point. This your idea or someone else?

care to prove that?

Whatever makes you feel better.

This isn't really anti-capitalism, just anti-consumerism.
So did the capitalist kid help all the other kids get their projects to the fair?

why should half braindead animals who don't know how to exploit be granted any resources?

>anti-capitalism
>posts anti-materialism comic

Lot of words for having no argument

It's always funny to dress monkeys up in suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmZqjkJWjZo

Rolling in their graves.

>Ignoring that the 19th and 20th century industrial classes were simply foreign oligarchs shifting their funds to a fertile land and building economic dynasties once the age of nationalism and borders were no longer profitable

Ex nobilitas setting up shop after shylocking kings and queens to fund their skirmishes and palaces.

>Implying capitalism and consumerism don't go hand in hand

the government will tell you what to do anyway.

Translation: economically illiterate comics.

Mind explaining how that is different from real life?

stupid
stupid
not stupid
smart
stupid
actually retarded
smart
wrong
dumb but they have a point
natural
liberals love capitalism and what culture it produces yet they say they hate it
communism is worse then capitalism but that doesnt mean capitalism is good
dumb gibs me dats
>using the word surplus
ignore marxist garbage
theres a reason for both
this is pretty bad
corporatism and consumerism is human failure
late stage capitalism isn't a thing
stirner
>i made mad decisions state pls help me
remember the slaveboats were owned by jews and sold to whites after blacks enslaved eachother
democracy manifest
now take your hormones and pills and sit down
correct
they think you arnt allowed to have what you make
pretty much
i wonder why
jews
yes
capitalism
that would reestablish inequality in 5 years

>Wealth is just something that can be distributed willy nilly.

So if someone gets 500,000 in space equipment, does that mean its useful to them?

The country that produced the compulsory, factory-style indoctrination system known as modern schooling.

infogalactic.com/info/Prussian_education_system

>crown prince
>of a dissolved nation

stupid

Some years ago I calculated the IBM made a profit of about 50k per employee.

Everything in this thread is bullshit. Thank you.

Still part of the bloodline.

>a person believes worth to society is measured in money
genuinely the most tragic post I've seen on Sup Forums

what does hedonism have to do with capitalism?

is one outlier supposed to prove me wrong?

I'm no commie but there needs to be some level of collective comradery.
Take Japan, for example, they are capitalist and collectivist.
But they are also a high trust society with low crime and no extreme poverty.
But we are Anglos, we don't need Asian tribalism, we wuz muh rugged individualizts.

Yes

what is the third position?