Florida Officer Down Thread #2

>2 police confirmed dead in Kississimee, FL
>2 police shot, conditions unknown in jacksonville
>1 or 2 Penn state troopers shot, Can't Detain the Frein?

STREAMS:
Kississmee
wftv.com/live-stream1
General Happenings
youtube.com/watch?v=HVNUn1_SE5s

Other urls found in this thread:

clickorlando.com/news/2-police-officers-shot-killed-in-kissimmee
twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/898768588701675520
cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/18/mayor-cranleys-office-inadvertently-honors-killer-officer-sonny-kim/331629001/
google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-florida-prisons-lockdown-story,amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r78ByAqo5UM
twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/898771602955005952
gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/124882/
kcci.com/article/two-officers-possibly-shot-in-kissimmee-authorities-say/12035677
foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html
mobile.twitter.com/USNJack/status/898698133621792768
youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a good night.

F

JACKSONVILLE UPDATE:

1 officer in CRITICAL condition

1 officer in STABLE condition

Supposedly a 911 call came in for someone threatening to kill themselves. Somehow that ended up with 2 officers being shot.

more coverage here, but they zoomed out of the ongoing things to protect muh happenings...

clickorlando.com/news/2-police-officers-shot-killed-in-kissimmee

Also
>2 firefighters shot in Oakland

Possible ambush?

op from prev thread, thank based user. waiting on police chief now

inb4 this is somehow the fault of trump or white people

JAX UPDATE:

SUSPECT HAS BEEN SHOT AND KILLED

twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/898768588701675520

Sounds like an ambush TBQH

We dindu nuffin!!!

We are a island of peace!

bump

POUR ONE OUT FOR A DEAD FELLOW FLORIDIAN

AYEEEE WE DINDU NUFFIN NIGGUH

same thing happened in cincinnati a couple years ago and they honored the officer's killer

cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/18/mayor-cranleys-office-inadvertently-honors-killer-officer-sonny-kim/331629001/

doods this is all tied to the left wing shit. start tieing this together..wake the fuck up now

>no usf
shit picture wont save

Really sad to think the officer will never get to enjoy a Publix sub again.

772 checking in.

maybe suicide by cop gone wrong. couldnt get them to slip up so he decided to open fire and force their hands.

USF is shit anyways
if they're gonna include a SF uni that spot would be reserved for the superior FIU ;^)

That was in Jax

Race war when

stop it, user, you're giving me a feel

1 officer dead in Kissimmee, the other in "grave" condition and prognosis "does not look good"

1 "strong" suspect in custody along with a 2nd , searching for 3rd

I just made a realization, what if the next rallies/riots to happen, happen in Florida? If this was a coordinated attack, now there is going to be less officers available in the area, meaning massive riots are more likely to happen

google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-florida-prisons-lockdown-story,amp.html

Fresh OC.

>shot officers could not fire back, appears they were surprised

USF really is shit though. I wish now I would have gone to UCF, or at least stayed in CC a little longer then transfered to UF.

>19th ranked football program
>one of the best academic schools in the state
>one of the best research universities in the state
yeah no

By tomorrow morning, every police department in the country will know about what happened tonight.

I suspect that at tomorrows protests, the cops really won't be in the mood to listening to a bunch of lefty commie fuck-ups screaming "fuck the police".

Advantage: alt-right

>FIU

LOL Doral fag

it was hard to hear, but it sounded like the Kissimmee police chief just said the officers were wearing body cameras

he mighta said body armor but i think he said cameras

well it was an ambush killing.

Dirty fucking niggers.

Jacksonville suspect has been shot and killed.

Gunshine State

It could be worse

armor, not cameras

they are cucked by liberal mayors, governors and police chiefs

youtube.com/watch?v=r78ByAqo5UM
HI FL FEDS PLS WATCH VIDEO GODBLESS KTHX

FLORIDA MAN AT IT AGAIN???

>caring about football when evaluating an academic institution
>seriously implying USF compares to FSU, UF, or UM in any fucking way
dude, I graduated from FIU but don't just start lying in a FLORIDA thread

I hope this is true
Those antifa fucks are in my small Georgia town to protest a statue tomorrow and I have to fucking work

bitch nigga how u know where i live who you is?

JACKSONVILLE NEWS IS REPORTING THAT IT WAS AN AMBUSH

what a faggot reporter

>i understand one officer was married to another
>how's she doin?

you keep posting ths, what do you make of it?

I think you're right.

>best research university in the state

After having attended USF, where your science, engineering and math professors could give a shit about you because muh mandatory research gig and muh dispostions, I'll pass. I fucking hate USF.

Anyone got the various shooting times? they more or less match across the incidents, would start to look synchronized, assuming the firemen were mistaken for cops. Don't think they usually shot otherwise?, maybe all coincidence. Goddamn it Murica, got to the stage you dunno whats the start of a civil war and whats Friday with yourselves.

Matthew Baxter (left) deceased
Sam Howard (right) grave outlook

The chiefs were ex cops once. I think they'll let shit slide, and the supervising officers sure as shit will.

Not really. I know 3 police chiefs, here's what happens...

1. Cops and command officers want to do their job, want to get home alive, and want to fight crime.

2. Liberal mayors or councils put pressure on chief to be kinder, gentler.

3. Chief pays lip service to them for a while.

4. Something happens, chief then makes sure that mayors/council know to lay off them for a while.

5. Cops put the hammer down to solve the problem, until lib mayors forget.

Most police chiefs go along to get along, and to help their career.

But... they have all the dirt on the elected officials, so they will only go along to a certain point.

I remember seeing more than a few elected officials shut down when they got too big for their breaches.

was within hours, dont think it was on the dot, sounds like a Friday

What is the statue for user? Genuinely curious.

Also captcha
>Grapes

a lot of chiefs are political slaves to a party and will do accordingly

Has Blake bortles finallly snapped

I think they are both linked. No way does EVERY prison come under lockdown for "intelligence reasons" and four officers, two at a time, are ambushed in the state that just put it's prisons on lockdowns.

I expect Pol to put two and two together and find who is behind this, specifically Florida anons. We don't let this shit fly down here, and I'm not about to let it start.

Went there for undergrad. Hated that place.

jesus what the fuck is going on here?

Damn man, that sucks big time...

Jacksonville police will have a live briefing at 0130 EST. It will be live on their facebook

twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/898771602955005952

gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/124882/
They're coming for Old Joe

can't say i hated it but i definitely didn't enjoy it

My guess for candidates are
The Crips
the Bloods
the Nation Of Islam
The New Black Panthers
Or some other group like this.

MS13?

Most likely it's a lone wolf who drank the BLM grape soda.

>kcci.com/article/two-officers-possibly-shot-in-kissimmee-authorities-say/12035677
Surely there will be a nationwide crackdown on all niggers and nigger sympathizer after this, right?

foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html
lol Nothing to worry about in central Florida area.

Every law enforcement official in the country will know about this tomorrow, antifa in for a sloppy time

Checked.

Fingers crossed for this.

Why bother tarnishing the image of our fellow white nationalists by fighting Antifa tomorrow, when instead you could have every white cop in the country feeling locked and loaded, ready to crack some commie skulls.

I'm getting erect just thinking about it.

>Lone wolf who hit 4 different targets across the US on the same night.

Possibly a cartel or MS13. My bet is on niggers though

Hopin' and praying user

Space coast reporting in

Does anyone have a link to the video of the guy guarding a statue with the protesters yelling at him?

Good

Smells like soros sent blm a check....

mobile.twitter.com/USNJack/status/898698133621792768

Read the conversation in this tweet. I think you're right.

This was a masterful move. The alt-left media won't want to touch this story with a ten foot pole. Meanwhile, it's like throwing gasoline on the fires of anti-leftist hatred that burn deep in the hearts of all police officers and Trump supporters.

>"I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Judd said. "We were not going to take any chance of him shooting back."

Fucking amazing, I know this is old but holy shit, hopefully the current cops have this amount of respect and honor.

ay. florida user here. the fuck is going on right now. grabbing my gat's.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50

Where in jax was the cop shot i lived there in the military. It is a dirty town.

westside off timaguana blvd

Stable is not a condition, i learnt in the /CPD/

Thank you user.

ACCESS HOLLYWOOD LICENSE TO KILL
A REDNECK FUCKER FROM JACKSON VILLE

321 here too

What does LESM stand for?

I lived near st johns town cwnter it was the whitest are i could find for a reasonable price.

And just off jtb.

Sorry to hear that user. Let me guess .. (((non))) violent BLM.

If it's any organized group it's most likely BLM or New Black Panther party. Money is on nigs nigging.

why do so many white guilt faggots champion nigggers nigging when it affects them?

Cocoa here. You like to shoot?

law enforcement social media

Sup from just north of the border. Literally that is in one of the shittiest parts of town. I hate any time I have to head thru that part of town. Every time I turn on Action News Jax or WJXT there is always some stupid shit going on in that part of town.