Trump is telling us something, and we're missing it

The first people Trump ousted from his team were GOPers. Spicer and Priebus. Now, both of these guys affirm their commitment to Trump and his message. They like him, and he liked them.
But they were GOPers. And now he's let go of Bannon, who's an ideas man.
Who's left? Trump's family and the military. Kelly, McMaster, Kushner (who is a Democrat, btw). Plus Hope Hicks, who is from his personal/business staff.
Trump is not a Republican. He's just Trump. And he wants to just be Trump. He doesn't want pressure from the GOP or from Bannon. He doesn't care about the GOP winning in 2018. He only cares about MAGA, and he believes he is the only one with the know-how to do it. Frankly, he said as much during his campaign.
Watch for a new, revitalized Trump. Watch for more deals with Democrats. Watch for more direct language, like what we saw during the campaign.
His transition team is done. Now it's just him. Him and the military. Him and, frankly, Kelly - an upstanding, God-honest, patriotic man that EVERYONE respects.
Now the swamp draining can commence. It will drain both Republicans and Democrats. It will come from Trump, not the GOP, not "alt-right" Bannon. He will get all the credit, and he will take all the blame. He will be firm and quick, with no regard for the GOP or any other influence.
This is why he went "home" this past week. He's starting over, now that the WH is in working order.
Watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
pastebin.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama is guilty. Maybe not jail, but DoJ knows what he did.
DWS ordered killing of Seth Rich. Awan did it and then blackmailed DWS and forced her to keep him on staff so he wouldn't spill the beans. Andrew Therriault also implicated (Google him).
Clinton Foundation crimes go to the top. Hillary made upwards of one billion using her Sec. of State role. She's going to jail - Trump promised, and he does what he promises.
Weiner is an actual pedophile, and Huma helped traffick children. Hillary knew this. All three of them will be in jail.
But the kicker: The DNC itself has worked closely with foreign governments to influence our elections. This is what Mueller is investigating now. Sessions k ew this all along, and it's why he appointed Mueller in the first place.
Again, to be sure this isn't seen as revenge, but as justice, Trump has been excessively critical of Sessions. On purpose. Sessions seems like he's not part of the team anymore - just carrying out justice.

Kelly is key. He has the military on the stage with him now everywhere he goes. People respect that. And what's coming is so massive, that he wanted to be sure the military itself stays in order.
Think about it. He left White House. He goes to Camp David and meets with ALL defense/military staff at once. He sends Pence (GOP) as far away as possible as often as he can - again, so this looks like justice and not revenge.

you're just a cult member. grow up

Once you've become awake and aware, youll realize you're in the cult.

Whanon, is that you? Have you returned.

no

He should simply walk away from the GOP.

bump

The habbening of all habbenings

What are your credentials, user? I want to believe.

Forget about my credentials. Just use ur own head and ur own gut to figure out if I'm telling the truth.

hes telling you to go to the white house website to see this petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

I want to believe.

Bull Moose 2.0

Listen: the democrats and globalists are causing social unrest using their proxy armies ANTIFA and ALTRIGHT. They're doing this so the People are kept busy fighting among themselves. We could march on Washington and demand ANTIFA is labeled a domestic terrorist group... but the Globalists have us marching with tiki torches in the night and losing the white vote!

It's time to come up with a new strategy...

We need a little more to believe. Do you work in the WH? A close friend? How exactly do you know this?

New strategy...

The only Flag I stand with if the flag of the United States of America.

DNC is crooked, includes many members of the MSM.

There will be mass violence in Boston. This will be false flag/coordinated in order to *hide* the revelation of their crimes.

>He doesn't care about the GOP winning in 2018. He only cares about MAGA
>Trump is telling us something, and we're missing it.

Le 4D chess drumpf is making america great by firing everyone xdddd

If by making America great you mean inspiring alt-right white nationalist groups to ruin peoples lives then yeah drumpf is doing a great job at that. You know, if you just ignore the wall thing, whens it gonna be built user, we're waiting. Face it, you all got played.

Tuesday. He announces the DNC killed Seth Rich

Trump should be the First Emperor of the United States. Everyone else BTFO.

Alex Jones can be the Second Emperor of the United States.

I believe something big is going down soon. It just feels like the swamp is in panic mode. I hope you are right.

it's completely plausible that op is right

>flag fags

Talking about western civilization here. Think bigger

Yeah...none of this is happening. Trump has all his dwindling supporters hypnotized while the infiltration of our government and destruction of our country continues just as before, if not accelerated. Trump isn't going to do anything but get impeached and complain about being bullied.

This is the law and order phase
Trump is awake and not pleased about the many police shootings tonight
If things get violent tomorrow you will see
That's one of the reasons monday is already arranged.
Law and order will be restored in this land

Hope so OP

Where did you get this theory from? Ignore all the alt left raidfags. They're still reeling in their failed damage control and disinfo campaign.

I hope to go you're right. The DC pool needs all the chlorine in the world to make it clean again.

Go back to The_Donald, Trump is finished. The only thing I am waiting for now is Civil War and to pick a side.

The meeting today with the military, border patrol etc was key I think. They got together to put their final plans in place and the Trumps are out of Washington so that the real shit can commence. Hang on to your hats, it's about to get bumpy.

If it doesn't start at the top, it's not law&order. It's feudalism

klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/

How long are the Trumps going to be out of DC and why haven't I heard of this meeting that happened today?

Kushner and Ivanka are in VT.

how quaint

>All three of them will be in jail.

ah, ya blew it. No one ever goes to jail, these people are all untouchable.

The GOP walked away from him. All he has left is the military and the people who voted for him.

I have a feeling Awan will sing like a bird.

It was the give away. Something more believable like "being quietly banned from physically visiting country, but keeping their money and security clearance" would have been a better larp choice

>That's one of the reasons monday is already arranged.

you idealize trump too much. how is he going to do all that?

It doesn't matter. You will never see a currant or former President arrested. Even if Obama went on a child murder binge in Taiwan, was caught on film, and pissed off the entire country. We would literally bomb the shit out of Taiwan and claim the footage was created by Russian KGB instead of arresting Obama. Sad, but true

It's odd seeing my name so prominent in a Sup Forums post...
t. a Kelly

I would support the new Bull Moose party

and where is he going to get all that power. he cant do that all alone.

Bannon fell on the sword. He realizes he needs to drive the narrative from the outside for Trump.

You didn't mention Sessions which is the only fucking competent person he has left who Trump just spent weeks dragging through the mud. Trump has no more chips to play, and no more excuses. He can either do the job or not. If a Dem takes office or if they win some seats say goodbye to every executive order Trump has signed.

Ur actually Kelly?

The night is darkest just before The Don

This. He got stopped vetting terrorists by curcuit courts. He couldn't get the GOP to pass bills they already passed that Obama vetoed. He has ZERO clout and all that tough talk during his campaign has brought literally ZERO results. And you know what his biggest downfall is? He can't stay off twitter. Its fucking sad.

Magic wand

Trump is telling us that he is owned by GoldmanSachs.

Antifa just got fully doxxed cuck. It's over pastebin. com/m8kgdbVR

Yep. wanna fight about it?

this is trump. sounds like him anyway. and the morpheus post after is someone close to op. they doing this in tandum. spot fukng on, en toto. this kinda shit takes time and this aint no game.

believe it or not this seems to be the front line so read between the lines.
patriots gota fly the flag. be ready bc boston maybe a false flag for whats incoming. the traitors will not go down without a fight.
stay strong and fukng MAGA

Damn this 4d chess is some sick ride.

If Trump pulls it off he will be fucking legend like Leonidas or Caesar

No, you're a good guy. Take down the bad guys. All of them. Please.

It's the spasmodic and painful death of the meme that says "run the government like a business".

Saved. Lol. I hope they get buttfucked

wtf. bump
trump is telling us something.

Whaaaa? A happening?

i know

kek, exactly

Leonidas did not do a whole lot. Far cooler ancient Greeks and less gay.

i kno you, you find me and sign me up

>Democrat
>Winning election
Pick one

the ONLY strategy

Trump is clearly just an incompetent old man

bamp

boop with the force of many suns if this becomes real I will be so happy I may start punctuating

With the latest alt-right shenanigans you might have given the momentum to do it. Confederate states are coming down by the dozens, police are getting shot, and Trump has sullied his reputation more than I thought possible with the Charlottesville remarks.

I've been trying to convince people this is the route to take.

Trump winning was an aberration. One last glimmer of hope. If he doesn't deliver its fucking over. Wall now.

DWS of course it all makes sense. I knew Dancing With the Stars couldn't be trusted, they've always been jealous of the Apprentice.

ALL HAIL THE TRUMPENREICH

Op better be telling the truth

Trump's been 3 steps ahead of everyone since god knows how long, what makes this situation any different? How many times in just the past year has media attacks completely backfired?

I seriously can't remember the last time Trump was wrong about something - seriously gives credibility to the claim he's an actual time-traveller. The "grab em by the pussy" stuff was piggish, whatever you wanna call it, but he was right there too.

Teleports behind politics in America
>with a flamethrower
Nothing personal,kiddo
>MAGA

Bump

Isaiah 14 (Draining the "Swamp")
(Babylon's Desolation)

21 "Prepare for his sons a place of slaughter Because of the iniquity of their fathers. They must not arise and take possession of the earth And fill the face of the world with cities."

22 "I will rise up against them," declares the LORD of hosts, "and will cut off from Babylon name and survivors, offspring and posterity," declares the LORD.

23 "I will also make it a possession for the hedgehog and swamps of water, and I will sweep it with the broom of destruction," declares the LORD of hosts.

This, this and this.

Even when pussygate hit, and even we thought it was over, look who came out on top.

bump

This makes perfect sense. Trump wants to be a guy who can deal with everyone. I say add Jim Webb to the admin and it'll be perfect.

It all makes perfect sense to me.

>And you know what his biggest downfall is? He can't stay off twitter. Its fucking sad.

its honestly this. Why cant he just let his social media person run it and have his tweets vetted before sending them out?

bump

bump

Shills on suicide watch

That's terrifying

Trump is a Constitutionalist,

For you

On a side note why exactly is there a 'white supremacist' flag? noone with any sought of respectable intelligence would refer to themselves as such except in an ironic way.. it should be white nationalist.

soon

>Noone understands @rDT
>But I do

fucking cringe

I have an 80 year old grandma who forgets things, makes terrible decisions constantly, and cries all the time about small things.

the president of the united states is 9 years younger than my grandma who can't control her bowel movements.

he's not "steps ahead of anyone" theres no "dimensional chess".... He's just an elderly man that listened to people who he has now all fired to win the presidency. It must be scary knowing you are an old man running the USA and now you are all alone to make your own decisions, smart or not.

Sup Forums is a board of Irony, if you're taking anything here seriously, you're doing it wrong.