Tfw you knew who was going to win the tug-of-war, and you accepted it months ago, but it still makes you sad

>tfw you knew who was going to win the tug-of-war, and you accepted it months ago, but it still makes you sad

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvr.com/2017/08/17/poll-confederate-statues-remain/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/lots-of-americans-arent-sure-if-we-should-take-down-confederate-statues/
nydailynews.com/news/national/nyse-cheers-steven-bannon-exit-wh-article-1.3423415
youtube.com/watch?v=zacn1aoPLiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll be just fine

What's it like supporting a president with no agency?

And what probably influenced him the most is his kike loving daughter.

Women are the bane of mankind.

SO MUCH WINNING

Grab Ivanka by the pussy.

Fuck it. I supported him to throw a wrench in the globalist kike's plans.

It's still working... although losing Bannon is a big loss

Post the unedited version.

>Daddy, daddy, fire that mean old Mr. Bannon!
>He hates brown babies Daddy! He's a bad man!

Guys. What if resigning was all part of the plan? What if Bannon got the position to begin so he could see the inner workings a bit and then leave and complete the rest of the plan with Breitbart? What if Trump is pretending to be wishy washy to buy time to complete the plan?

Everyone knew his faults. No one thought he was perfect, even his most ardent supporters knew he had flaws. His biggest flaw, and one that led to this, is that he is susceptible to manipulation like what the press did with "President Bannon" magazine covers and "The Brain Behind The Trump Presidency" headlines. It hurt his pride and made him overreact and turn against Bannon exactly how it was meant to. Jared's constant whisper campaign against him eventually sealed the deal.

Trump can still accomplish great things on immigration and some of the anti-terror stuff, although the latter will be weakened now since most of the strongest anti-Islam people have been systematically purged over the last six months.

The main thing taking Bannon out of the picture does is destroy the anti-globalist agenda and torpedo things like the potential tax-hike on the super-rich that was going to pay for infrastructure. With Bannon gone that's over. That's why Wall Street was applauding and cheering on CNN today when Bannon's departure was announced.

Bannon is the living embodiment of the movement. Without him everything is diminished, but Trump can still accomplish great things and I will always love him for showing we can break the system. Now we know we can do it.

We just have to keep working.

>tfw you want to move to Kalispell which is like 5 mins from Ben "Every kike on a Pike" Garrisons house

>Daddy please help my chinese businesses as she looks at trump with those big doe eyes
>Think of your grand kids future

>le 1847278371-D chess xDDDDD

What if Trump is actually just a wishy-washy RINO shithead who just wanted to be President out of pure egotism like we were trying to warn during the elections? Between him and Hillary we were fucked no matter what.

That's bullshit and you know it. Trump had the most amount of political capital that he was going to get in the first 6 months of his presidency, and he squandered it.

From here on in Trump is going to cuck. You don't surround yourself with these people unless you are listening to them.

Trump has already taken credit for the stock market gains so when the market has a correction he won't be able to deny responsibility.

He is being set up as a scapegoat to repudiate everything he promised on the campaign.

What he gets for being a coward. Then bannon can sweep in 2020 and shit done. Trump has too much to lose to be president right now. Hes no Lincoln or Kennedy.

>Dadd oh daddy, my sweet tender pussy scowls at the mere presence of Mr. Bannon.He's a mean ol racist that hates Jared

So Ben shit turned on Dear leader now?

The GOP ain't winning another election for a while. The general public is far too fickle. Expect another Post-Dubya-Esque "oh well, let's try the other guys and maybe it'll work out this time!"

>Trump is our heroic leader
>b-but he is also a pawn at the same time when it suits me

bannon is building a huge conservative base.

lol as if trump isn't a self serving asshole who picks the winning side

We were that base. Breibart always took credit for the doings of Sup Forums associated individuals, going right back to Milo and gamergate. He was not the impoteus that got the ball rolling though, but probably took credit for it in the eyes of Donald Trump.

Protip: Milo didn't write his own speeches and articles, it was a bunch of 4channers that got hired to write them and then their work was edited to remove all of the racial epithets.

How do we know all of this? It's because Sup Forums language is bleeding over into the mainstream. Nobody called anyone a cuck or a goy before our impact on politics. The same can be said of our ideas. Just look at how many former Rebel journalists are inching our way.

It's possible, but not if they continue doing what they are doing.

Like the stuff with the confederate statues for example. When the Dems go on tv they talk like 99% of the nation is screaming for these racist statues to be smashed. But in fact it's the opposite. In every single poll done on the issue more American want the statues to be left alone than want them gone.

>wtvr.com/2017/08/17/poll-confederate-statues-remain/

>fivethirtyeight.com/features/lots-of-americans-arent-sure-if-we-should-take-down-confederate-statues/

They behave like a party of populists, and syle themselves as populists constantly. But in reality many of the issues they claim have popular support the majority is against. It's the same with the Muslim travel ban. Most polls show its got narrow public support, has since Trump announced it. Yet when you see a Democrat on tv talking about it they act like the only people who support it are a tiny minority of rabid racists.

If they keep it up, they will lose again.

What if Trump supporters show once again to be useful idiots and masters in mental gymnastics?

Yes impeachment is just the beginning! 5d sudoku, MAGA

HA!

Ya feels bad man but the shit he goes on about on Twitter killed the populism more than anything.

>Sup Forums language
If anything, Sup Forums and Sup Forums helped spreading it to reddit due to retarded crossposting faggots. Do you really think Milo hired Sup Forumslacks to write his speeches? How would that even be possible, given we're all posting anonymously?

Breitbart is actually slower to produce information than Sup Forums is. But they have what we dont have connections to people with capital. As long as lobbying exists we cant make our own movement for the presidency.

>Trump had the most amount of political capital hat he was going to get in the first 6 months of his presidency, and he squandered it

He squandered it before he was elected.

>That's why Wall Street was applauding and cheering on CNN today when Bannon's departure was announced.

Anyone got footage of this?

Not gonna lie, former blumpf ah fuckit. Who else is completely burned the fuck out with politics?
>mfw the happening will never happen.
>mfw normies will always be vapid braindead morons who parrot back whatever their favorite celebrity tells them to "think"
>mfw the world will carry on with it's scheduled slide into a giant heap of shit.
>mfw western civilization will go out with such a gradual whimper nobody will even notice.

He is a RINO but not in the way youre implying. Republicans are the John Mccains and Rinced Penis's of the world. Trump is a populist. We're the populous. Get on board or be left in the dust.

>nydailynews.com/news/national/nyse-cheers-steven-bannon-exit-wh-article-1.3423415

They know globalism, money and big corporations won a huge victory today.

>Implying bannon isnt starting a new media company and "going to war" for Trump on another front

Who do you think personally turned Pewdiepie into a nazi?

Get on board with fucking what? He's wildly inconsistent and it's appearing more and more likely that his more questionable decisions are led by his precious daughter and her husband.

I support them both, and I think Bannon will work harder than anyone to keep Trump on track with some of his campaign promises, he will just do it from the outside now.

But you can't deny over the last six months the people that are the most strongly ideologically allied with this place were slowly killed off one by one by Jared's side and replaced with far more pro-money pro-globalism pro-corporation "conservatives".

That assumes the Democrats are competent, which they aren't. They picked Clinton and Kaine as her VP. If they fix everything yeah that'll work, but expect a center-right/center-left platform from both sides next election.

Putting in all that work so that Trump can finally win the presidency and both houses?

I feel yah. I'm not a fan of Kushner but family is family. I think Trump and Bannon have a deep understanding, and Bannon can't do a lot while in the White House since Trump and him are on the same wavelength. He's more useful as a separate entity working towards the same goal. I hope Kushner gets the boot, but keep your friends close and your enemies closer,

globalist cucks

He has fulfilled almost all his campaign promises. He brought back jobs, shrunk government and lowered taxes, repealed Obamas gun laws, blocked the Muslims(best thing). The good things about War outweigh the destruction it causes, I will sign up if he decides to go to war with North Korea.

The video was embedded in that story but I found a youtube someone saved of it as well;

>youtube.com/watch?v=zacn1aoPLiw

Yeah, reddit and then out to the mainstream.

Doesn't mean what I said isn't true.

Also there is a buzzfeed article with quotations from Milo about his team in 2016.

>Yiannopoulos confirmed in an interview with BuzzFeed News that he has "about 44" interns — "a mix of paid and unpaid" — writing and conducting research for him. But he denied that other people write stories for him start to finish.

>"Two people write Breitbart stuff for me," he told BuzzFeed News, but "ghostwriting is too great a word." He said that the majority of his interns are researchers and that some write speeches for him. "I have two books coming out this year," he said. "It's completely standard for someone with a career like mine to have researchers and assistants and ghostwriters."

>Yiannopoulos told BuzzFeed News that all uses of the n-word in PROJECT MILO were ironic. "A lot of these guys are young Sup Forums guys," he said, referring to his interns. "They use it in the sense that message boards use it ... It was the n-word with an -a, not with an -er — they were quoting hip-hop lyrics."

>"I know they don't mean it in a racist way," he continued. "It wasn't like I had to police racism out of my Slack."

This filthy kike was exploiting people like us.

Tick tock, Globalist scum. Tick tock.

>drain the swamp
>the swamp is all people Trump hired

Lel

As long as the system survives, you're correct. The kikes that wield a disproportionate amount of influence due to their ill-gotten gains will control the narrative for the normies.

But in a mostly unregulated system like the internet our ideas gained traction and had spread far and wide. What does that tell you?

Our PR game is top notch, and the man hours that we devote to our ideologies is something that only a government or extremely large corporation can combat.

same shit happened to Obongo the moment he stepped into office. So much for hope and change

When you take over an utterly corrupted and co-opted system it's almost impossible to hire people who don't have some mud on them if they have been working in it.

Having said that, from the start no one was happy about him hiring his family.