Why can't American cops shoot suspects in the leg or, G-d forbid, shoot the gun/knife out of their hands?

Why can't American cops shoot suspects in the leg or, G-d forbid, shoot the gun/knife out of their hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHqJw8BzUhM
brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y54aONB3dns&feature=youtu.be&t=58
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_eUbRdodA
youtube.com/watch?v=odf6OemVVsc&t=37s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause Finnish people have autism

Why should they?

Because there's no reason to be merciful to criminals.

in the leg? are you fucking retarded? you think cops are special forces accurate to hit a moving 4 inch wide target?

Because they dont deserve to live

>violent criminals
>deserving anything other than a bullet in the head or heart

>hey don't aim at the chest, aim at the leg and loose time and probably miss because legs move when people run

are you this retarded?

BEcause the hand is small target, life isnt a fucking movie.

The leg can still be fatal, but if they survive they can sue you, america the litigious.

In Finland they are

Why do you censor the word GOD?
If someone is killing others, why should they not be killed themselves. If you don't want the police to murder you, drop your weapon when they arrive.

Because our cops try to spare us the burden of paying taxes to give murderous shitskins three hots and a cot for 25-life anytime they can get away with it. Your country's punishment will probably be a hotel room confinement with Xbox and native white women provided.

Cant sue or give their side

Also the "formal" reason is that pulling the gun is for life or death, so you shoot to kill

>criminal has a knife
>cop shoots him in the leg
>criminals falls down and can't hurt anyone

>criminal has a gun
>cop shoots him in the leg
>criminal falls down and shoots cop in the head
Brilliant.

They actually do this in Finland all the time, then again our customers aren't as armed as they are in the States so you can easily take your time aiming at a guy waving a knife around

He's either a kike or he's memeing

why not kill kebab that murders?

And you lose in court for maiming

The terrorist in Finland was shot in the benis.

Because shooting someone in the leg isn't necessarily in fear for your life, allowing people to sue you. The answer is shoot to kill every time.

Anything other than that indicates you weren't scared enough to execute lethal force.

You know there are actually a lot of veins in the leg right? Real life isn't like movies and video games, you shoot someone in the leg and they will bleedout pretty quickly.

>shoot weapons out of their hands

Why don't the police just use lightsabers or psychic powers.

because you aim center mass, retard

Stop spreading this lie, he was shot in the thigh

Being this retarded

>shoot suspects
Wow racist much?

youtu.be/zHqJw8BzUhM

Here you go you fucking retarded yuropoor, this is a typical defensive ammo load used by your average American LEO agency.

Please explain to me how a police officer is supposed to guarantee with 100% certainty that the massive temporary wound cavity created by this round isn't going to sever a perp's femoral artery.

Police officers have tasers, mace, and batons as non-lethal compliance tools, firearms are rightfully reserved as lethal weapons and should only be used as such.

Why can't we just like, disable the atoms in their knifes/guns

>G-d
Jew.

ouch

A reliable source from the hospital confirms there was a penis amputation. The rumour about a thigh shot is from the press conference - do you think they would dare to say BENIS on air? Thigh is close enough to be considered truthful.

Yeah ameridumbs, why don't your cops also charge at the criminals unarmed and then lean back in slow-mo while dodging bullets that scrape their clothing.

BECAUSE LIFE IS NOT A FUCKING MOVIE, HAND AND LEGS ARE SMALL FUCKING TARGETS.

because it's not a video game

keep spreading the benis shot

much funnier and gives finland a nice reputation

Fuck you and your reliable source, we got a terrorist attack which sucks but it doesn't mean you have to resort to lies. He got hit in the fucking foot and that's it.

benis shot will be good propaganda to prevent future rapefugees and terrorists though

>In Finland they are

Like one or two times.

I'm a physician and my good friend works in TYKS. It was a penis shot.

>do you think they would dare to say BENIS on air?

They are not allowed to say penis on finland tv? Even in a news report?

Life is not a video game

Fuck off larper. post proof.

Shot in benis gonfirmed

because they then sue, u ignorant fuck

benis triggers feminists
benis bad
:DDDD

>Gets lucky once
>In finland they are
In the US you are responsible for every bullet you fire. Say the cop misses and it ricochets and hits someone, that's a lawsuit which could be met with criminal charges.

It was like that here up until the early eighties. But it was based on decency. Like Christian and family ethics. Not feminism.

Are you sure it's because of feminism in Finland, or are you just shitting us?

In the us
>suspect has gun
>suspect doesn't open fire
>gets shot 17 times
>(you) posts in Sup Forums about how fine the cops are in a country that has the education level of Zaire

And waste more tax dollars on gang members sitting in prison, getting fed and working out?
Better just to blast them.

guns don't work that way

> Why can't American cops shoot suspects in the leg
Because it can often do nothing. A suspect can keep moving, firing, doing whatever for quite awhile after a leg shot. Even run.
> shoot the gun/knife out of their hands?
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT ANNIE OAKLY.
Are you stupid?
Also it takes a rifle shot to knock a weapon out of someones hand. The force of the bullet is similar to the recoil. When you shoot a hand gun does it go flying out of your hand? Nope.
But people have literally been disarmed with sniper rifle shots before. If there's a sniper around.

When someone gets shot in the leg here it doesn't make the news. Mostly. It's like, meh.

Suspect dying is still better than putting him in prison with living conditions that are substantially better than most of our poor or elderly, which is a good reason not to pay tax in this country

you always aim for largest mass which is torso so you don't shot someone behind, you would know this if you ever had gun imbecile, don't want to die? don't run from cops

/thread

Two center mass, one to the head.

If you don't comply and are a threat, I hope your family can afford your funeral so the state doesn't have to pay to bury you.

>suspect has gun
>suspect doesn't open fire
You raise your firearm towards a police officer, they're going to lit your ass up

>(you) posts in Sup Forums about how fine the cops are in a country that has the education level of Zaire
Weird how my +90% white state has higher IQ averages than Finland.

yeah sure, you know better... It was a nutcracker shot btw.

Can you cite the studies?

Not gonna pay any more taxes as long as boomers can vote. Did it for most of a decade and now doing the only sensible thing
>Get uni degree
>Work off the record meanwhile
>Move out. Leave your student loan behind. Stop giving a fuck.

Cops here should shoot every nigger in the groin to stop them from breeding like Israel does to their unwanted.

This seems like a better representation. The whitest states are still on par with European countries. My state specifically has a population of 5.77 million.
brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/

>shoot them in the leg
>shoot the weapon out of their hand
Nigger, do you think firearms operate like a laser pointer? Do you think this is Looney Toons?

Thanks. Kek California is 95.5 avg with a shitload of 110+ brain import. So the leftist mass must be

That's actually a really good point. California talking a lot of intellectuals from the rest of the country plus importing all those poos, yet still legging behind. It's all those beans.

Nigger that's a Jewish thing. Jews don't use the name of God and some don't even write the word god and write G-d.
I swear to G-d I thought Sup Forums knew every G-d damn thing there was to know about kikes
>Git gud

You have to realize that Americna cops are incompetent, bloodthirsty retards.
You're not allowed to be a cop if your IQ surpasses 110 in 'murica.

Have fun paying for his hospital bills and 10 years of housing and food, to then have him released and try again, idiots.
When the case is clear cut, like this one, just shoot him dead and be done with it.

Yes, already I thought of this

youtube.com/watch?v=Y54aONB3dns&feature=youtu.be&t=58

>camouflaged army blokes appear out of nowhere
Fucking bongs.

WHAT GENIUS IDEA
And I have just the way to implement it!

Because lawsuits?

>shoot legs or hands?
cheaper to solve the problem permanently for 50 cents

Wanna take a wild guess how many times in Finland in violent confrontation police actually kills someone?
It's non-existent.

Femoral artery. Self defense. Don't be a stupid fucking retard, oh wait too late.

>shoot suspects in the leg

t. faggot who wets himself when he sees a picture of a gun

Real life isn't like the movies, user.
If you'd ever fired a gun you'd know this.

looks like cockshot to me :DDD

A shot in the arm or leg does not always immediately disable. The suspect might still be able to return fire or attack otherwise.

You don't pull the trigger on anything that you don't intend to kill.

>brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/
FUCK YEAH MASSHOLES ARE WICKED SMAAAT

>You don't pull the trigger on anything that you don't intend to kill.

*You never point a gun at anything you don't intend to destroy.

FIFY.

Guns aren't toys, or movie props.
Something our Finnish brothers apparently need to learn.

Except memes aside, burger police are probably some of the most incapable out there and that includes SWAT
I'm 100% sure that the only people who work police in the US, are insecure bitchboys who got bullied the fuck out of in HS, so now they turned into obese donut-monsters on a power trip.
Try and disprove this, your cop fatties probably magdump fit and good-looking people and then tell the board the "reaching for gun" story.
That's america, don't you fucking lie. Land of tiny dicks.

mudslime benis looks like actual dogshit, no wonder they need to resort to rape, even in their own countries with their own women.

>burger police are probably some of the most incapable out there

Allow me to retort

Every finnish police officer has received with quite high certainty military training + many years of studying before coming a police officer.

Did I seriously just see a fucking American argue that it is Finns that should learn that guns aren't toys or movie props (this one is extra amusing), after our police managed to immobilize and capture a suspect without excessive use of a firearm?

Well the idea was probably to stop the target from advancing which it clearly did and now you can have him for questioning, if not he'll suffer a horrible death without a dick. Must be fun to be with 72 virgins without a dick.

>shoot the knife out of hand
Eurocuck, you are so fucking stupid it hurts.

As "funny"as you think that is, civilized countries don't magdump people.
I don't want to be magdumped and neither do you, but yeah keep pretending that the possibility of getting killed by a sad burger cop who pulls you over for "speeding" is anything to be proud of.
I could give a fuck and post THESE videos, but you know all about them don't you? Fat, pathetic, excuses for men, just magdumping people who run off.
Funny how whenever the situation "escalates" and somebody ACTUALLY needs policing, your GI joes shit pants and do tactical rolls backwards.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_eUbRdodA

>after our police managed to immobilize and capture a suspect without excessive use of a firearm?

>without excessive use
A gun is a deadly weapon.
You do not choose to use one unless you are willing to kill.

It makes me sad to see that Finns have become a nation of faggots in less than a hundred years.

Oh my god

right in the benis

>be cop
>trying to be a hero for online autists
>see criminal running with knife
>attempt to shoot in knees
>slightly off target shoots him in the dick instead
>lose job
>go to jail for misconduct
>life destroyed

yeah great idea

Because it saves taxpayers the cost of a trial and incarceration and the nigger is going to go straight back to commit even more violent crimes when he is out of jail.
America is probably the only western country that does policing the right way.

>I don't want to be magdumped

Then you should stop behaving like a nigger in heat.

>B-but Tyrontaveous jus done be wantin' to be buying skool supplies, an sheeit

kek
You have no fucking idea.

It's actually much harder to subdue a man that just kill him, you'd know this if you weren't a little bitch. Why you might ask? Because to take some down physically you actually need some level of fitness, which is unheard of in America.
Russian police, for instance, deal with 1000 times more dangerous people on the day-to-day, and you don't see THEM just spraying people down.
Just fucking cuckpedal out of this thread, you pathetic and fat dumbass.
Good job on posting your anglo-friends as some sort of example btw, another country populated by utter bitchboys, WHO the fuck cares about yous
Here, watch a video on proper policing.
youtube.com/watch?v=odf6OemVVsc&t=37s

Things are better here than for you, we've got 1.6 million registered guns and almost zero incidents unlike you fucking idiots. That is quite a lot for population of 5 million.

Here it is more like.
>You stopped the crazy knife negro.
>Here have a medal.
>You saved us all.

go ahead and shoot for the leg hotshot, then you can be responsible for applying a proper tourniquet so the suspect doesn't bleed out in 60 seconds, you'll be covered in some degenerate's blood

You burgerlards really are gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that 20iq chimps can do anything more elaborate than shoot guns out of moving cars, or get fucked up in crackhouses.
Your police is INCAPABLE, that's it. But yeah, blame the niggers, you malnourished omegamale cuckboi

>Russian police, for instance, deal with 1000 times more dangerous people on the day-to-day, and you don't see THEM just spraying people down.

You've GOT to be kidding, Hitlerbro.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Even better for your faggot ass:
>The crisis began when a group of armed Islamic Groups, mostly Ingush and Chechen

ISLAM IS DA RELIGION OF PIECES!!
Faggot.

>Must be fun to be with 72 virgins without a dick.