Faggot-kike mod deleted the red helmet search thread

Continue to seek justice for our veterans here.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/m8kgdbVR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to eight(the number"8") "ch" dot "net"

>hur dur dirty doxing leftist
>hur dur lets dox this guy
pathetic

violence is a different issue, faggot. this guy attacked a peaceful person who harmed no one. lefties dox anyone for just showing up at an event

More vid caps

maybe you guys should stop doxxing people.

I would think even this place has it's limits.

they are hypocrites of the HIGHEST DEGREE. INCLUDING their orange idiot in chief. Who is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

shut the fuck up pussy

Unfortunately it's against the rules to dox people. Go to the other Sup Forums

here's a list of all antifa members, people, (and companies) who said they (supported or) were going to the event in charlottesville to protest, in this pastebin
>pastebin.com/m8kgdbVR
>pastebin.com/m8kgdbVR
>pastebin.com/m8kgdbVR

Why is this even considered bad?
This is just a search for an actual criminal.
The faggot deserves to get locked up.

>even this place
Go back faggot

>Caring about veterans

Why would I care about these idiots?

I find it funny that fat piece of shit had his head donked by a helmet. I laughed at the video. DONK.

Dude got nailed in the head and ran away like a bitch.

Stop larping with the flag Shlomo

his name has to be there somewhere. check names with tats he has. shouldn't be hard but a bit time consuming

How fucking new are you?

That fat piece of shit veteran got beat up by liberals hahaha.

How mad does that make you?

Personally, I look down on the people dumb enough to join the military, since I am a Libertarian, so I laugh at that fat fuck getting donked in the head.

This is you nigger

Nice reddit spacing. You are such a basic bitch libtard shill shitposter I won't even bother bullying you.

you're clearly not a real libertarian. libertarians #1 government expenditure is the military.
yes, junkies who were too dumb to outrun a fire

Bullying me? Hahaha. In your dreams, you fat piece of shit.

Are you stupid shitheads even white? If you're not white you shouldn't support the military. It's racist as hell.

basic gestalt pls

nice find

>libertarians #1 government expenditure is the military.

Bout spit out my fuckin' drink!

I'm against having a standing army in times of peace, bro.

if you want to find this guy go to antifita gatherings and find him.

make him pay.

then you aren't a libertarian, you're an idiot. it's not 1789. you need a military or any country can take you over with tanks and jets, moron. who gets control of the nukes in your stone age militias??

He split a rightwing head open

>Apes_attack_human.jpg
fixed

Look how fucking weird those leftists look.

~sigh~ gotem....

kys

springy little bisexual humanoids. tiny fists of fury. like a spry jewish grandmother scolding the cat. 'tsf•ckin disgusting

but erm vid pls? vid so i can get adequately outraged ?? mayby ? after math ????

>Reddit spacing

Anybody that says this is the most obvious redditor.

Red Helmet used deadly weapon. Metal pipe of some sort. Eric Clanton clone only with a man bun. Should be offed just for that.

this was one of my favorite parts of the entire event. this along with the shield wall

goybook dot cum /thenommer