Are psychedelics redpilled...

Are psychedelics redpilled? I've been microdosing on lsd recently and have never been so productive at work and in my daily life. I also generally feel happier and more social. Are there any negatives?

DARE agents need not reply.

It expands your mind, both good and bad, enlightening and horrifying.

All drugs are degenerate. In a just society possession would be an automatic death penalty.

quit bogarting faggot

read the second line of my OP

stop while you still can, you don't need it. take too long, and your life will be dependent on it, just to be a little "happy" and social you'll will have to use it.

It's not enlightening, it's just a drug, don't be confused.

its not really happiness, because it is more empty, so its closer to pleasure, something only worth while its there.

Have to agree with the Chimp, OP.
When I started smoking weed it felt like it was the miracle drug, shit was amazing. Now it just feels like getting normal.
Just do drugs sparingly

what the fuck user.
you have what this country needs.

haven't you seen whats happening?
its the 60's without the acid.

fucking share that shit with all that are on that journey.

you'll save the country.

and new inventions like pc and internet and dna
will come out of it.

I do LSD twice a year like a holiday with two friends I've known since kindergarten. You must really be 'micro' dosing if you can work on it. I've had one religious experience connected to it, but it was like two days after.

Currently depressed, hit rock bottom, smoking, drinking and about to roll.

shill

Do whatever the fuck you want, pol is not your personal life coach to tell you what's cool and """redpilled""" or not, nobody cares.

You and me both bud.
>Enjoying a blunt after a 12 hour shift at Walmart
>only thing to really look forward to this month are my days off where I do nothing until I have to go back to work

>Implying humans didn't evolve by eating mushrooms.

>Roomie had nigger over for sex.
>Got permission from her "Daddy"
>Find out after 10 hour shift
>Take care of her as best friend, never really sexually interested.
>But damn.

Also same dead end job as you bro, wake up, go to work, waste time until it's time to work again. Suicide's always an option. Just not tonight.

Also might I add that drugs are the best for supressing your feelings.

>Suicide's always an option

at least make white babies first you cowardly faggot

Sure sure. I'll get right on that. If I could find a girlfriend do you think I'd be here faggot?

Not true, this is a load of bullshit.
I have been blackout drunk once in my life and I called suicide hotline 10 times. I got drunk once and wrote an essay length message to my "onitis" how she was a sheep and caved in to societies pressure to use Tinder. I got high and I expressed my concerns with this world and talked about appreciating nature.

If anything when you are on drugs, the mask that people wear life of and they become true and real. Drugs is probably a truth serum and shows a person true colours and perspectives.

Alters you perception making you see things that might or might not be here but you won't really know before you die. Hard to control oneself when on it. Generally not worth it.

just go to a bar and fuck a drunk white girl. bring palm oil disguised as lube and use a rubber. do not pull out. do this to 10 girls (bc a lot get abortions). then suicide if you still want to

I'm doing Molly and not even this will cure me of the black clouds Aussie bro. To the gutter I go.

Again, if I could get laid at all I'd probably be slightly happier. People have miserable, god awful lives user. And the bleakness can crush a weak man.