HOLY FUCKING SHIT

The editor in chief of HUFFINGTON POST just fucking tweeted this.
THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE.
THEY DON'T CARE.
THEY ARE NOW HAVE TOTAL POWER.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oxdxh
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/898604169392672768
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/898605843305943040
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Polgreen)
twitter.com/Harry1T6/status/898613543091568640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or maybe they are making a joke. Poking fun at you alt right idiots. You know Sup Forums is not some super secret club right? Anyone can see what you guys post here.

The hubris of these fucks.

>This is what child-raping alt-left fags actually believe.

yeah, (((you're))) a good example. please go back and stay go

Stop giving obvious trolls (You)s you fucking angloniggers.

This.

It's not like it's 2006 where Sup Forums was some unknown entity to most of society.

They're making fun of you.

>defending the alt-left this hard.

shhhh, the logic might make it's tiny little brain fall apart

Hi jdif. Out in full force today it seems.

how does it feel knowing you'll never be inside a woman? fat virg, heh

Maybe they can ask you how it feels
>heh

>virg
I'd be more inclined to think you were fat. Considering you are too lazy to type the 2 extra letters in order to not look like a retard.

Did you really think you had won anything? You voted for a man balls deep in jewish connections, sure, the nationalist surge had (((them))) worried but the momentum ended and now they're fully in control of the executive branch again.

They've been in this game for decades, posting ebin meme images and hailing fellow kekistani faggots on the internet isn't going to win the "war", if there was even one.

Just keep calling each other shills and fight amongst yourselves, better than trying to change anything in the country.

the only person mad about being called a goy is you

>You

Thanks. By the time you read this I'll have already closed this tab.

I win, champ.

Shut up you filthy goy

Some people never learn. Don't screencap, archive.
archive.is/oxdxh

Fuck off shill

Is everyone on this board as stupid as you?

good job, it will only add more fuel to the anti-jewish sentiment

how many normies do you think googled the term "goy" after this? i'm glad they did it

That's nonironically what the nazi salutes were about and look how that's covered.

This is a slip up on their part. Its arrogance in the same way the right winning the presidency, the supreme court, the house, and STILL holding these rallies is arrogant.

Domination is not a blunt instrument. It grips hard when it needs to and grips lightly when it doesn't. If it doesn't it risks falling apart.

We were winning when we were drawing them out and exposing their hypocrisy. Now with this one fatso in the car thing they built an entire platform to rationalize everything they have said and done. The heat on trump from the events in charlottesville made him get rid of Bannon. Now Bannon is going to join the rest of the media in trying to sink trump and It will divide and destroy what we have built.

Again to reiterate.

One fatso.
One car.

>a well known media website posts a headline using a derogatory yiddish term for non-jewish people to mock people on a szechuan carpet weaving forum
yanks are so dumb

>Charlotesville was our arrogance
user anyone can watch the footage and see its not the kid in that car. The CIA wants their war.

When did the Huffington Post hire an ugly Mexican dyke with obvious penis envy as their Editor in Chief?

I don't get it.

>Pol(((green)))

>What
>did
>he
>mean
>by
>this

Huff is /ourmedia/

it saddens me that the cucks are appropriating the bow tie, in poland it's seen as based because of korwin-mikke

Uh-huh... Why don't you take that tin-foil hat off, you've had enough for one day.

Shills out in full force tonight. I wonder why...

That is a woman?

Everyone in this thread, read the entire message tree of these tweets.

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/898604169392672768

twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/898605843305943040

Almost all of the responses are from Jews clutching their pearls because they know it tells the opposition how they REALLY feel. It's almost all "wtf" and not actually showing any concern for "goy".

Yes, she's a woman I believe. She also seems to have a good resume (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Polgreen)

> Lydia Frances Polgreen(born 1975) is a journalist who is theeditor-in-chiefofThe Huffington Post. She was previously the editorial director of NYT Global atThe New York Times, and the West Africa bureau chief for the same publication, based inDakar, Senegal, from 2005-2009. She has won many awards, most recently the Livingston award in 2009.[1]She has also reported from India.[2][3]She was then based in Johannesburg, South Africa where she wasThe New York TimesJohannesburg Bureau Chief.

>South Africa
Hopefully she has full blown AIDS.

You're looking too much into it goy. You must be tired. You should go to sleep.

I saw this earlier and I thought it was a photoshopped troll post but it is real. He called it an 'epic splash' like they had conceptualized doing things like this and already had a term for it, like shitposting or something. They had tons of immediate backlash and the editor lives in such a bubble she thought they weren't being serious, then after continued backlash she finally realized she fucked up and changed it to "White Flight". Like are you kidding me?

There's zero chance that Lydia Polgreen is NOT on some sort of drug. Probably some sort of anti-depressant/benzo combo they give literal psychopaths. Since she's a lesbian I imagine that's the case. Lots of homos are psychos or borderlines.

But seriously we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

Now that Bannon is gone, the neocons get to start their war with Afghanistan again and get a bunch more Americans killed for Jews. And I suppose they think that once Afghanistan is secure they will be able to move in on Iran.

But they won't win. They will lose. And America will have a repeat of 2008/2009 financial crisis and collapse for good this time. Hope you guys have some cryptocoins because US Fiat is about to be worth less than WOW Gold like Venezuela's shit currency.

twitter.com/Harry1T6/status/898613543091568640

Also, they are trying to make it seem like it's anti-semetic even though it's shitting on non-jews. The person who created the headline is also Jewish, which if people were aware, they'd see how defensive they are now.

>head of ADL: glad you changed it from "goy bye" to "white flight" because now it's attacking only whites and not only non-jews

It is almost parody at this point

bump

This talentless subhuman being given awards by a bunch of jews in order to boost its credibility disgusts me. This is basically our entire media and academic system.

Thanks for the present @Huffington Post. Please continue with what you are doing.

Bump

The argument I made for arrogance was based on the rally itself. We don't need these fucking rallies they make trumps presidency seem chaotic and acrimonious.

If nothing else people will be tempted to vote status quo (the left) in the next election to get back to a period of normality.

These rallies are nothing more then public opportunities for the embedded leftwing media establishment to produce the fear and sensationalism that will put their party back in power.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Shill