Racist white people, how does it feel to be the oppressed minority

and your opinions now as taboo as a nigger sitting at the front of the bus once was? In fact, you crackers sound like hippies from the 60s fighting for your 'civil rights' and shit lol.

So much poetic Justice to see the oppressors become the oppressed.
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

>inb4 someone tells me to enjoy the gravy train while it lasts but you know deep down you know that you no longer have the numbers to send me packing to Africa so get fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger spotted

I don't know. I'm just a slavnigger with an ethnostate

I would like to recommend all black people to read Fyodor Dostoevsky. He is a fantastic writer. I highly recommend Brothers Karamazov, a master treaty on ethics, human nature, violence, evil, one of the greatest novels ever written.

Also read up on Hegel's "end of history" idea, and the dialectics of history in general.

what are you even gonna do about it you little nazi faggot

Way to show you deserve any power in our society, abuse it because two wrong makes a right. Gkude

There's not many niggers in slovenia so let me enlighten you. Niggers_Do_Not_Read

How does it feel to be doxxed?

pastebin com/m8kgdbVR

lmfao, so this is why commiecucks are trying to make slide threads, ahahahahahaha get fucked commies

Fuck off nigger.

Niggers can't read user.

>the oppressors
Whites were just trying to live peacefully, free from demonic niggers, in the past. This is in no way justice. It's absolute evil.

When the race war breaks out it will be the following:

Whites
Latin Americans
Asians

vs

Niggers
Mexicans
Arabs

The only thing Mexicans have in common with other Hispanics is that they speak their own busted form of Spanish. They are monkey ass trash that are below niggers.

Other countries might join, but they'll mostly fall in one of those categories. Get ready faggots, Soros really wants this.

Numbers affirm. Good call, user. Niggers can't read.

>Latin Americans
Also Asians alway vote for the Dems...

Whites are still the majority you dumbfuck. Niggers opinions are worthless. They can screech as loud as they want and it still wont mean anything. Your opinions are worth less than a grain of sand. You are less than shit.

>people get scared when under threat of death LOL WOW WHITEYS GET SCARED WHEN JUMPING OFF A CLIFF

>inb4 someone tells me to enjoy the gravy train while it lasts but you know deep down you know that you no longer have the numbers to send me packing to Africa so get fucked
Enjoy the gravy train nigger because when the whites stop giving you gibs this will be africa 2.0

Really? Not the Asians I've known. They work hard and vote Republican. The only Asians that vote Dem are the ones that believe the left propaganda that whites are evil and control all the money and there is nothing minorities can do unless they take out the whites. Very few of them think that way.

In all my years on this planet I've always noticed that whites get along with light skinned right wing Latinos and Asians it's always Mexicans, niggers, and Arabs on the other end.

Thinking greater numbers determine outcome, kek

Still 79.96% and blacks are shrinking too

I don't know why you think you're a minority when 6/7 of the worlds population are shitskins. You worthless PoC control 3/4 of the nations on the globe and still can't penetrate the top ten in any category of standard of living. Frankly, you curses on the planet, all 6 billion of you, create 90% of the worlds problems just through your inability to not breed like god damn roaches. Minority? Fuck you.

>muh anecdote
That's not what the stats say, Asians hate the GOP

No.

Uh, enjoy the gravy train while knowing you're a kid that needs mommy and daddy (white people) to feed you.

You Negroes are the retarded kid of the family that the parents constantly bicker over and you try and get them to give you attention (gibs).

If Whites are the minority now does that mean they move up the progressive stack?

"angry chimp noises" the post

It means they'll get way less gibs and their quality of life will drop amazingly.

Negroes lack foresight.

They also ruin everything someone else made.

>Racist white people, how does it feel to be the oppressed minority
Feels good man, we are the cool ones now.

I think we should defend the oppressed... make new laws to protect them. Liberal logic.

cool poland is so nice, niggers shouldn't dare set foot there

A "no" from a leaf really doesn't matter. Seriously, do you really think your opinion matters? Look at your PM. Do you really think you're in a position to give opinions on the rest of the world that has a hand in events that actually matter? Canada is a trash bin of faggots with faggot opinions because they're to faggoty to fight for policies that aren't so faggoty.

I find it HILARIOUS that a bunch ((Alt-Right)) weebs, who boast about how their perverted conservatism gives them an air of macho, get their asses handed to them on a routine basis by a bunch leftist pussies. You fuck-ups can't even take a beatdown without going full jihad. It's laughable and pathetic. The ((Alt-Left)) are nothing but deranged weaklings who can't even see straight without taking some meds for their depressions. These nut-jobs have never seen the inside of a gym and yet they can mop the floor with anyone one of you keyboard jocks. HAHAHAHAHA!

>1 post from this ID
sage in the option field

not even good b8 faggot

I'm gonna ask you that same question when whites are backed into a corner and finally lash out

I never said whites were a minority, I said "racist whites". Whites will remain either the majority or the largest ethnic group for a long time, but racists are a dying breed and it's nice to see them on the receiving end of civil rights abuses lol.

Show me at least ONE alt-right cuck that held his ground against pussyass leftists, and didn't need a vehicle to fight off retards.

You can't, bitch.

One major problem with your theory:

Treat other people how you yourself want to be treated. Treat other people like shit, get rekt cunt.

>but racists are a dying breed

Not really.

The Dems treat you like inferior violent children, which is racism. Pretty much all whites self-segregate because you ruin areas, which is racism.

Just because they don't say it doesn't mean they all aren't racist.

And guess what? Blacks are even more racist. If you went to Africa you'd be treated like shit.

Continuing, any white on white issues you see over "racism" is literally all about appearances.

Nothing actually tangible changes.

The rich "anti-racist" whites live in gated communities and have armed security that will shoot you when you nig, and any blacks that lived with them are the literal 0.000001 of blacks--unicorns that behave like whites.

It's sad they you Negros are too dumb to even see that anything the "good whites" are doing is actually nothing.

Btw, stop being so violent and work hard. No one cares about non-violent and hard working Asians. Be like them.

So much love. Your cup runneth over.

>oppressors

>cool poland is so nice, niggers shouldn't dare set foot there

I hear it's poor as shit anyway and I'd probably recommend some places whites shouldn't go either for the same reasons :)

Poland has had zero Muslim attacks in many years because they don't let them in.

>stop being so violent and work hard. No one cares about non-violent and hard working Asians. Be like them.

You realize that years of imprisoning black people for the smallest of offenses has left the most law abiding to breed? Tyrone who spent his life smoking crack, stealing cars and in jail, while my father is raising a family of 3 kids. Guess who passes on their genes?

There's plenty of us who work hard and pay taxes and aren't a drain on society.

so what's your problem

are you just racist or what

Actually, you really should enjoy the gravy train while it lasts. Wait until the United States falls like Rome did, and you can enjoy your fellow nogs eating you alive because the SNAP money ran out.

Either the right goes out with a bang and massacres the nation's infrastructure, knocking trillions of dollars out of existence and causing mass riots over a lack of power and water in major cities, or they burn out and the agricultural base becomes so strained that the US has to actually be a net importer of food.

>the agricultural base becomes so strained that the US has to actually be a net importer of food.

Big corporations would salivate at filling the void of small independent farmers. Plus they can automate most of it so you'll likely be replaced soon anyway.

How quickly you faggots forgot the battle of Sacramento.

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

>"Ten people were hospitalized, all for multiple stabbing and laceration wounds, including two in critical life-threatening condition. Only one of the TWP and GSS members was stabbed."

300 to 30, the Anarchist limp dicked low T faggots couldn't hack it and got stabbed with their own knives.

>Both sides of the protest have claimed victory. The TWP considered the action a success because "six Antifas have been hospitalized in critical condition, with many more being treated for lesser injuries" while they "only suffered one significant casualty."[26] The counter-protesters considered it a success because they prevented the TWP from achieving their objective of holding a rally in Sacramento.

>We won because the ebil nahtzees were to busy kicking our ass to speak their mind.

Oh yeah, you really got them in Berkeley also, straight from the horses mouth:
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/

There was a terror attack in the North sea? THere were any terror attacks in NL?

Get lost nigger.

This timeline is best timeline

fuck you nigger

>niggers reading classic literature
hahaha, nice joke user

We are not "oppressors", you are just over sensitive because your sub-par IQ has led you to become jealous of everything Whites have accomplished, and in your own narcissistic mind you can not except that you are inferior, so you make up lies, when, in fact the fault is your own.

Reading is fucking gay dude. I can literally just read the gist of any book on Wikipedia or Sparknotes instead of sitting through 500+ pages and I will get the message all the same. You have the Internet why the fuck do you still read full books? How do you have the time?

You say that watching Black sports, listening to Black music, watching Black movies, eating Black food, etc.

Unironically this

It makes me giving a less fuck about other people opinions. Probably opposite of what they intended.