Please help, Sup Forums

I'm an Asian-American teen that's about to go to the most liberal college in my state. I don't drink or smoke tobacco, I quit weed and I've only fucked less than a handful of girls. I'm tall and work out regularly. I'm also a trumpfag and sympathize with you 14/88 assholes because I come from an ethnostate that hates non-white/Korean/Jap foreigners and hates chinks, and it's pretty damn comfy. Take my word for it, your struggle is not in vane. My love interest is a hapa girl so don't worry about me stealing your white women and creating more mulattoes.

My question is: how the fuck am I going to conceal my power level and have a social life for three years? These people are front-end Gen Z so they're not retarded leftists for the most part but they still buy some of the SJW bullshit. I constantly have to hold myself back from popping off on self-hating whites, commie white girls, self-hating mullattoe of any mixture, young blacks who would make good conservatives but are 150% bluepilled, beta-male Asians and cuckservatives. Ironically, I get along with Middle Easterners the best because they get to express their socially conservative viewpoints without criticism, they're fit, faithful, family-oriented and alpha, but even them become collateral damage thanks to cultural Marxism.

What the fuck am I going to do for the next three years?

You chose that hell, now live in it.

Every single college except for Liberty is cucked here. Clemson's the next state over so I can't pay out-of-state and I picked the place I did because of proximity to home and ease of finding a job in a city. I have to make the best of it.

Chose your grave now suffer in it for 3 years weak boy

Come out of it a man

Go to parties, have fun, don't be a autist, be the life of the party and people start to realize that you can have differing opinions and still be somebody fun to hang out with.

If you can't do this you may as well go to r9k

Women like intelligence bro, use that. Also go to sit down bars, thats where all the sluts go women go to clubs to dance and honeypot nothing more unless you want to chase all night, find a way to let them chase you

/thread

I figure some Marcus Aurelius and more actual exposure to the madness could actually help me. Thanks.
This is probably the most sound advice- the friends I've already met aren't THAT degenerate but they're a pretty small cross-section of normal people. As long as I don't lose my cool and roast some landwhale...

>Booby traps for the cleanup crew
OVER THE LINE BRO

I was never comfortable with calling myself intelligent, but I am, and I could probably go with using that part of me. That could net me pussy as well as being able to plant some seeds of doubt. Dig?

read the 48 rules of power and the prince and thick face black heart.

the last one is perfect because it will show you how to show once face to some people and another to others. Learn this shit now, otherwise, life will be even tougher in the working world.

You'll learn to scope out people and bring them onside or meet like-minded people.

Thank you very much, I'll download those books later.

You can find a handful of people to talk with about this stuff, behind closed doors obviously. You'll have an easier time as a minority broaching the topic as a minority, lots of whites will agree with you, they're just afraid to be the first to speak.
Then again my college isn't as insanely liberal as yours probably is. If you can't find anybody then just study your enemy and try to shift the opinions of those you can. If you're not a full-blown autist you'll do just fine, even when buzzed I don't let anything serious slip.

I'm afraid that finding the people to talk to will be difficult. The StormFags, CivNats, southern kids and even just regular conservatives will be difficult to find.

>popping off

fuck off nigger

Same situation youre in now. I just smoke weed and act like a normie fag. Pisses me off when teachers try to shove down their beliefs in my throat but they give grades so i just tolerate it

Not a negroid, Mongoloid master race checking in.
God bless you, I believe I'll try to teach my peers by example- be beautiful, swole, faithful, kind, and clean. I don't have to say I believe in tradition or hate degeneracy, I simply have to embody it.

>What the fuck am I going to do for the next three years?
call your mommy daily and cry.

Stop whining and find friends similar to you.

"vane" - yeah u def need school

if it's so incredibly hard for you to deal with, why choose that super lib shithole though?

I said why earlier- close to home, easy to get a job, it's urban, the facilities are clean.

fucking study you nip