Same sex marriage

Hey Sup Forums on the 24th of August I need to vote on whether same sex marriage should be legal

Now my problem is should I spit in the eyes of god and vote yes to this or deny them basic human rights and vote no why do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/8/gay-couples-children-oppose-same-sex-marriage-tell/
faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/gay-marriage-christians-communicating-to-secular-friends
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vote yes because god isn't real and faggots kissing will not affect you in any way whatsoever

Vote no because it's not a basic human right. They have a right to marry anyone of the opposite gender.

>should I spit in the eyes of god and vote yes
If there is a God, I doubt he gives a hot fuck about the debate on homosexual marriage contracts

>deny them basic human rights and vote no
Human rights are as meaningless as voting, but vote no so that you can say you believe in personal liberty, even though the ideal is a fat joke in a society where poorly trained monkeys with shiny badges and shiny guns can dictate the boundaries of your interaction with the world around you.

Based Messerschmitt digits confirm

Vote no because God would disagree with you otherwise and because really it's not a basic right.

Besides, it's a good chance to oppose faggotry in a way that somewhat matters besides posting on a mongolian cave panting forum

>basic human right
top hue

Could have gotten away using change, just sayin'.

preach

Vote no faggot

Gay Couples' Children Oppose Same-Sex Marriage, Tell of Unpleasant Upbringings
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/8/gay-couples-children-oppose-same-sex-marriage-tell/

Gay Marriage - Secular Reasons Against It
faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/gay-marriage-christians-communicating-to-secular-friends

Here a pastebin on problem of homosexuality

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

Any proof that it's a basic right?

Also, don't forget to sage all shitposts like this

Vote no and psychotic delusional individuals may finally get the help they have always refused.

srsly anti psychotics have been proven to resolve most of the symptomatic issues of nearly all of LGBT+.

kek you fucking retard wanting to give more kids (((psych medication))) just because you can't mind your own business, or have none to mind

kys

>deny them basic human rights and vote no why do you think?

Utter insanity. What kind of mental gymnastics you have to have been brainwashed into to seriously believe people have a "right" to have a government bless their unnatural sexual fetish is beyond me.

Proof?

What I don't understand is why should it even matter to a homosexual couple given marriage is an exclusively religious concept from what I know of and we all know what religion's view on homosexuality is.

Faggots should consider themselves lucky they're even able to walk freely, I know Saudi Arabia would take issue with that (and many other shit countries).

Forcing the church to marry faggots even though they don't want to denying them freedom of religious expression.

Vote no because you should'nt be able to force someone to do something they don't want to just because faggots said so.

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

Proof

vote yes because being kind is the right thing to do

god is a jew. fact.

Kill yourself faggot

here is my hot, hot take on same-sex marriage

It shows the loss of meaning in the idea of marriage. It was created for a couple to have kids, not sex. It was traditionally used so that a couple could get kids. Things that never happened in the past: divorce, premarital sex, homosexuality, transgenderism, sex outside of your spouse, pedophilia (most societies looked down upon it). If you use that list and use it to give the argument in a debate that marriage was only intended for someone to have children, you'd be in good shape. What I'm saying is that marriage has lost its meaning completely and instead government marriage should be gotten rid of. Only the church should allow marriage (in its traditional way, aka no same-sex).

oh yeah and im gay and every girl is a thot and every gay/bi guy is a sexual deviant.

>marriage is an exclusively religious concept from what I know of
You do understand fags can already have the religious ceremony of marriage in your country?

The debate is about marriage contracts. Religion's got nothing to do with it.

>Faggots should consider themselves lucky they're even able to walk freely, I know Saudi Arabia would take issue with that
It's a question of two consenting adults entering into a contract, it's no one's business but theirs. And what the fuck do Saudis have to do with it?

>Things that never happened in the past: divorce, premarital sex
stopped reading, you're a retard, learn some history

How do you sign up?

i mean in traditional religious societies such as ones with Catholicism or Orthodox christian

oh, really? well, in that case,

>you're a retard, learn some history

Is driving a basic human right or do you need a licence for that as well?
There's a reason why they call it a marriage licence

Absolutely vote no. This garbage is a slippery slope that will lead your nation down the same road the US has gone down to celebrating their degeneracy. 'They just want to be married' is a lie. They want to be venerated. Do not give one single inch unless you want, without exaggerating, your kids getting gender hormone therapy and watching faggots parade around nearly naked in the streets.

I'm voting 'no' because marriage, sex and family is sacred and because the homosexual 'lifestyle' is a deathstyle.

Vote yes, so they will shut up. Otherwise, they will keep whining until you say yes.

Even if you believe it is a sin for gays to marry, it is not the job of the state to enforce it. In order to truely be saved, one much choose God for themselves, not have a government jackboot force their choice.

Get off this forum you communist faggot.

Hows that communism

Shut up and get AIDS you child molester.

The traditional marriage is overrated.

A gay friend in Maine said they were having a vote on gay marriage. I said I opposed it... only because I don't want to be the last of my friends to get married.

He wasn't with anyone at the time. Now he is living with a serious boyfriend. I am kinda jelly even if I want a girl. It is all the same shit, whether you want pussy or dick. Heartache is heartache. I learned that listening to The Smiths to deal with a girl I was madly in love with broke up with me.

who hurt you, friend?

please explain whats wrong with my statement?

>I don't want to be the last of my friends to get married.

how selfish of you.

Dignifying a relationship defined by squirting semen in shit with the status of 'marriage' is blasphemous. I care about what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom because we live in a society where we expect people to choose moral actions and sex is the most addictive drug there is.

>traditional marriage
more like biologically functional marriage.

I'm a gay Aussie and I am voting no and would ask all others to vote no as well.

It was historically incorrect, go read about it, dumbass

I just think that the best thing a homosexual can do is blow his own brains out so that he doesn't harm any more children, recruit others into his deathstyle or spread disease and drive up health costs.

test

Marriage IS NOT a basic human right you cunt.

vote yes, so I can marry the aussie bf I will surely have at some point in the future

Don't cut yourself on the edge

youre not giving me any evidence except "go read about it" i don't have that much time in a day, my statement was from evidence throughout history

The gay marriage has been legalized in US last two years. After two years, the effect of this doesn't make a huge impact on US.

Don't worry about it, so vote yes to get over with it.

you forget to turn ur proxy on.

But it will effect the institution of marriage and what it represents in society. Also slippery slope is real.

then what is it?

>biologically functional marriage

What about those infertile couples?

I'm currently travelling,cunt.

Vote no, it's a tax scam/benefit fraud.

then what about other gays in Australia, cunt?

Tax rebate for reproduction.

see

We can institute a fertility test for aspiring marriage couples. Won't help the scamming faggots though.

hmm i wonder why this wasnt put up to a vote here

where are you currently?

Their ability to get married serves no purpose. They want it to feel validated. While undermining the purpose of marriage which is to raise children.

Baden-Württemberg.

That's the most retarded thing I ever heard of! Does it happen in Swiss? I hope not!

well god doesnt exist so you can stop worrying out that

Since you're an Aussie you should shitvote

There will always be gays if you vote for same sx marriage your just giving them a platform so they can rub it in your face

holy shit, I live there

pls become my aussie bf

Do you want to go down the slippery slope?

Sure. Got any app to contact on?

Vote yes because I am a human being. I should be able to love whoever I fall in love with. Try to understand that not everyone here is Christian, and the same way you shouldn't have to live under Jewish law, gays shouldn't have to live under Christian law.

If same-sex couples can’t marry because they can’t reproduce, why can infertile couples marry?

he would be your worst bf, who is against gay marriage. You will never be happy.

Your comment

Vote yes. God is a nonce and the sooner the Catholic church grows the fuck up...the sooner little boys will stop getting their arse's caved in by shady depraved priests.

A religious ritual.

>leaf

It's a clear definition of man and woman. The number of infertile couples is tiny and irrelevant.
Oh no, I don't let my identity dictate my beliefs. I'm such a terrible person.

After the rabble that fags have caused in NZ i'd advise against voting in favour of gay marriage.

>muh religious

Marriage has evolved throughout history, so it can change again.

Get over it.

I don't have a phone
how old are you?

Vote yes do not allow the progress towards the anti christ to decrease.

Every inch you give them will further the destruction of your society.

Fpbp

>The number of infertile couples is tiny and irrelevant.

Then the number of gay couples is tiny. Same-sex marriage won’t affect you, so what’s the big deal?

Would it not be better if people like you just hung themselves?

"deny them basic human rights"

u w0t nigger

Nothing's stopping them from getting married the legitimate way (to the opposite sex). What rights are they missing out on

Well this way heterosexuals will also be allowed to marry the same sex. Everyone gets more freedom.

24. You must have a way to communicate.
Rape also doesn't affect me and doesn't happen a lot. I guess it should be legal too.

Vote no you faggot

Two people consenting to marriage is not the same as one person raping another.

If by "freedom" you mean AIDS

Glad we established that. Same-sex couples are not the same as couples when it comes to marriage.

You can go get civil unioned.