Why don't Amerifats just accept gun control?

All memes aside, why don't Americans realize how bad the gun violence epidemic is?

32,000 Americans DEAD from gun violence, yea its mostly suicide but suicide rates are very because of guns, or at least they are higher.

Gun crime is constant, you are more likely to kill yourself than a thief.

Seriously, just accept some common sense gun reform.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
youtube.com/watch?v=7OZIOE6aMBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_defense_weapon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have a nigger problem because they're the ones doing the shooting.

Sage.

So what if they are black, they are still dying.

You are likely to be shot in America just for saying this. You should come visit.

SHALL

WELL REGULATED

I refuse to believe somebody can say what you just said and not be a raped-as-a-child queer.

>why don't Americans realize how bad the gun violence epidemic is?
Because statistics say otherwise, sage.

And that's why lack of gun control is a good thing, imagine how shitty America would be(getting there anyway) if they didn't shot each other and didn't have free abortions.

Look, society is safer with guns because if you have a gun, you can use it to shoot criminals who attack you. It's simple.

Why don't you kill yourself?

You can't trust your neighbor here. It's the world's last free-for-all, except it's not. Population curves guarantee a continuing inflow of strangers. Property owners will feel the need to "resist", as libs are wont to say.

History indicates that wars are fought when a certain demographic feels that they are losing something.

Is suicide considered violence against one's self?
>who's going to prosecute that?

the 32,000 deaths include gang related deaths, and let's be perfectly honest here. there is no loss there.

>guns don't shoot themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o

There was clearly hand interacting with a gun, so it didn't shoot itself, shaking shoot it.

People who want guns will still get guns.

There was clearly hand interacting with a gun, so it didn't shoot itself, shaking shoot it.

This, I don't see any reason why civilians should have any access to assault rifles straight from the Walmart. Firearms should stay in the hands of those who have to use them (police, military, bodyguards etc).

Why don't you just accept nigger control?
Most of the violent crime in america is committed by those savages.

We need them to fight off the niggers.

So use mace or something, no point to kill a human being for your tv

youtube.com/watch?v=7OZIOE6aMBk

Yeah, we'll use some kind of chemicals on them dirty niggers.

>31k people die from gun violence!
>12k people are murdered!

Translation: 19k people killed somebody in self defense, but we're chickenshit liars and have to distort the facts to fit the narrative.

Because, moron, you can't maintain a police state if the citizenry is armed. You can't just break up protests you don't like or raid people's houses in the middle of the night if there's a possibility of people being armed.

The second amendment is a safeguard for when democracy fails. WHEN democracy fails, because every single totalitarian regime was started from a democracy.

As for these skewed gun death rates, those are primarily from gang violence in inner cities, and even if every gun on the planet were thrown into an incinerator those deaths would not go down at all, they'd just be distributed among other methods. Subtract that, and you're left with mass shootings and accidents, which, while tragic, are not a statistically significant amount of deaths (see car accidents, falling down the stairs, heart disease from all the fucking burgers) etc. Accidents can be mitigated with education and mass shootings, which are at most 100 people a year, if that, can be mitigated with actual mental health care and maybe, you know, paying attention to the dozens of red flags they invariably throw.

Eat shit and die, saged.

So what if they are dying, they are still black.

>The second amendment is a safeguard for when democracy fails

This is what you actually believe?

Find me a totalitarian regime that didn't enact gun control as one of its first acts. I'll wait.

While you're at it, find me an example of a government that increased its own power and leverage over the citizens with good intentions.

Even Canada has pretty loose gun laws, desu.

32'000 dead, many of them niggers, is better than turning into Europe

Amerilards will never ever ever accept gun control, give up homo.

Go on then. Amend the fucking constitution.
Until you do, stop this gun reform bullshit.

5 round mag caps 10 rounds for a pistol.MAYBE more if you use those 50 beowolf magazines but im pretty sure thats a weird grey area

Because human life is garbage. And by God you can catch some lead if you think you'll take my funnest, most useful tool away from me because you want to save garbage.

>While you're at it, find me an example of a government that increased its own power and leverage over the citizens with good intentions.

literally any absolute monarchy

SHALL

nice trips eurofag

ENACT CLOCK CONTROL NOW!

19k suicides actually.

WELL REGULATED

really the only bad bit and most actual shooters are opposed to it; but it will take a long time to overturn because of our culture and the structure of our laws

basically, we see it sucks, but we also have rule of law and dont want to fuck with that too hard, so theres a lot of things that have to change before mag limits can legally change

its like you yankees and how sacred the constitution is; for us, ALL LAW is that sacred, but were willing to work to change it. it just takes time.

There is nothing thats a meme "come and take it".
It's our culture to say fuck you to the gov and keeping out guns is apart that. If the gov wants our guns so bad then can go door to door and collect all 350million of them. Good luck!

Might need to go to Europe and tell them about cars and trucks.

ENACT CLOCK CONTROL NOW!

>you are more likely to kill yourself than a thief.
widely debunked

>thief breaks in
>hear him coming, take safety off
>he barges into my room
>aim, fire
>the gun explodes and I die and the thief takes all my shit

Never happens

Well good fucken luck

> absolute monarchy
> inbred barks orders to feudal lords to steal more money from the peasants and give it to him

Wow so benevolent.

we could either shoot each other or stab each other.

we are REALLY lazy, so guns make perfect sense.

He is so right.

Why the fuck are they called assault rifles, where the fuck are the protection rifles?

Thats the way it is written

the aristocracy and the kings gave more of a shit about the citizens than todays politicians do tbqh

the stuck up aristocratics is mostly propaganda

U.S. gun death rates place it well outside the First World.

>surrender your guns for peace
>only armed forces of the government should be allowed to kill people with firearms
GET A LIFE
BIN THAT KNIFE

The term assault rifle was penned by the media to sound threatening

thats why you buy a PDW.

they are literally called personal defence weapons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_defense_weapon

>why don't americans accept totalitarian government
>why don't americans accept muslims as their overlords
>why don't americans just give up all their rights
>why don't americans let the state decide their entire lives for them
>why don't americans pay 80% income tax and 90% sales tax
>why don't americans let Jamal, Abdullah and Muhhamed rape their women
fuck off commie
I'd rather see 300 thousand every year from gun violence than give up my God given right to bear arms and defend myself from either niggers or tyranny.
If people want to off themselves, it's none of my business. Taking guns away from them won't fix anything, just make their suffer more than they need to.
"common sense" is the new way to say you suck kike cock now?
fucking statist nigger

tfw 52 killed in nice, france via turban road rage

who needs magazine limits when you have vehicles in every country :^)

Exactly, so why do you need assault rifles?

If you take away my guns, you take away my ability to defend my right to exist. You step on snake, snake kills you no step on snake last warning

so i can punch holes in paper, duh.

Then buy a hole puncher, they are $3 at office depot.

how can i punch holes in paper 500 yards away from me if im too fat and lazy to get up and walk all the way over there then?

You mean nigger violence.

It's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.

To shot a bunch of niggers going in my home to rob me and when the government tries to take my rights away.

Baltimore had a "Nobody kill Anybody" weekend and they still killed people.

Niggers just can't stop killing each other.

I fucken love snek flags.

remember bin that knife save a life

MODS, SHUT DOWN ALL ANTI GUN THREADS!!!

turning point. Point of no return.
When there are too many in circulation, you need to be armed to defend yourself.
I used to think americans were retards for their gun laws, but I understand it better now. Also, now that Trudeau is importing ISIS into Canada all the while calling Canadians islamophobes, I'm almost envious.

unarming the population is the first step to tyranny because when they do need to revolt there going to need those weapons.

Because they have a nigger problem, remove the nogs and rate is similar to other white nations

Why don't suck a dick faggot?

(checked)
>two of these stupid fucking threads at the same time
Are we getting shilled?

we must get rid of the clock menace, THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Power is power. The power of a gun sets a limit to how much an individual can be tyrannized, extending their sovereignty in the world of strife.

because fuck you, now show your leaf justin