Congrats, Sup Forums! You and your ideological twin Reddit made it on Nymag.com with your tears and butthurt!

Congrats, Sup Forums! You and your ideological twin Reddit made it on Nymag.com with your tears and butthurt!

nymag.com/selectall/2017/08/reddit-and-Sup Forums-react-to-steve-bannon-resignation.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l4g3K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nymag
Never heard of it

Who's this guy again and why do we hate/like him?

What the hell is nymag?

That's Steve "You call us a clown and Trump puts you down" Bannon.

A website so pathetic they pull stories from Sup Forums instead of actual reporting

>your ideological twin Reddit

Yeah, they're real broken up about it over in the Sup Forums rate my dick thread.

Noob here. Who is that guy?

> an unarchived link to some womans blog post in which the opening paragraph has virtually nothing to do with the title

No thanks, "New German" user.

I thought Reddit is commie central,

What is Reddit /p!ol? Red-pill me on Reddit

Bannon is out of the White House, loosed to go to war for the Far Right where he is best used. The Trump Administration just needs to keep out of foreign wars or preside over a major stock market correction, and they don't need Bannon for that.

fuck off, I doubt anyone care about this obscure site, they're so pathetic they made an article about Sup Forums that has only have at least maxed 5 threads about bannon. Fucking pathetic.

what's fucking worse it that this threads have a 10-90% ratio of either not giving a shit about it or happy about it, or really just concern trolling. Now fuck off. also who made this article is a fucking troglodyte.

wow, actual people are now seeing my posts too.

Nice.

Hi reporters!

What do you think about the epidemic of episodes of public sharting that plagues the USA?

Is this a trick question?

You do realize he's rusing you buddy

archive clickbaiters and shills
archive.is/l4g3K

plebbit isn't cheering?

they literally used my thread. I feel so proud. my life is completed

>reporters spending time on this degenerate board
>reporters viewing literal BBC threads regularly