Anyone else want to see trump impeached now?

Anyone else want to see trump impeached now?

No, but I want to see your anus impacted.

>implying impeachment means anything
Oh god are younthe same guy

I honestly do. He's a failure and will never get his party under control because they don't respect him. Better to just let the chaos happen.

No. Watching him get assassinated or remaining in power destroying the nation and global economy are much more entertaining.

No I want to see australian women getting butt raped by Nigger gangs

Bannon getting fucked is kind of shot but just wait it out my bro and see what happens.

I just want his tax reform in, if he does that then I'll be happy

Hell yeah! Can't wait for see my nigga Pence in power.

But this IS the chaos, friend.

*To

impeach op

Listen here you idiot. Lizard people are about to take over and what are you guys doing? Fapping to anime Chinese girls.

It is time to step up to these reptilian invaders. Arm yourselves now while you still can. We can win this war.

Seeing as there is no wall and ain't no one but potheads going to jail, I think it'd be funny, also it would be a great excuse for me to express moral outrage with my shit house government.

Digits confirm OP is a paid shill

>under control
>chaos
pick one and only one, faggot

nope

Hi shareblue, late night? You and Brock eating Pizza? Walnut sauce?

YES

IMPEACH KEK TRUMP NOW

assassination or trumpenreich are better happenigns

i genuinely just want to see a president impeached.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

I just want to see some politician get fucked up, I don't care which one

removed* fucked* bitch slapped*

No. Most entertaining president ever

But impeachment would be entertaining. He's not doing shit anyway. At least we could use the outrage from it to further our own respective interests. The DNC is still currently in charge of the government anyway.

Do you remember what happened to the boy who cried wolf? When the truth is your enemy, nothing will hide you from retribution.

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
...maybe in 8 years

the only thing Trump did wrong is that, he is not an actual Russian spy
I would love nothing more in this whole world than to see the white house run by arctic military men

>Anyone else want to see trump impeached now?
Stupid Australian fag go back to the steakhouse