Fortress Italy

>A year of propaganda, criminalization, and skulduggery cleared the way for this final push, which handed the Italian government’s right wing control of international and Libyan waters. This Mediterranean coup has pushed humanitarian organizations out and empowered the Libyan militia. We can already see the disastrous results: whereas over five thousand people arrived in the first week of August 2016, only one thousand people have made it to Italy so far this month. There have been no landings for over a week. Zero boats.

jacobinmag.com/2017/08/fortress-europe-italy-migrant-deportation

How can Italians be so fascistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/jacobinmag.com/2017/08/fortress-europe-italy-migrant-deportation
youtube.com/watch?v=H33lQu0t8Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=gqPXM-n2NvA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/italian-farmer-turns-field-vladimir-putin-portrait-ahead-g20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive please unvis.it/jacobinmag.com/2017/08/fortress-europe-italy-migrant-deportation

The italians sold out the germans, then proceeded to make cars that do nothing but break down for the next 60 years.
If that doesnt make them inferior i dont know what would...

Germany should not be allowed to exist.

Can you imagine how different things would have been if Germany had gotten nuked too?

Wow finally some good news.

mad snow nigger?

Italians always betray Germany. If anything it's a sign germany is about to lose

>Right wing government

It's the most leftist government in decades

No it's a right wing gov that dress as centerleft (social and economics policies).

The main problem it's their globalist agenda.
Luckily they're so incompetent they failed to hypnotise italians with the "good mass immigration" mantra.

Spot the shill

>Right wing
>Ban Mussolini memorabilia for literally no reason
>Trying to approve ius soli
>The minister of education is a renown commietard
>Too cucked to speak up, use Boeri as a government spokesman

At least Minniti managed to straighten the things up with the NGOs

There's one Italian leftcuck that is pro Democrats (the Italian ones, exact equivalent of the US ones).

It's probably him. A total cuck.

Yesterday someone posted an article where it said German government warned Libya not to stop ONGs boats.

So Germany is trying to destroy Europe for real?

The only reason Minniti did it is that we have elections next year and PD is crashing.

Dude, Minniti is literally a commie!

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=H33lQu0t8Ow

Careful, she might sue you!

>Disastrous

They sound fucking splendid to me

germans are subhumans and the only reason why europe prospered on the continent was the result of over half a millenium of british trade interference breaking up german principalities keeping the autistic scatophiles from consolidating their destructive energies

unified germany must be destroyed at all costs if europe is to survive in any future

The definition of brain dead, I was shocked the first time I saw the original video.

>which handed the Italian government’s right wing control of international and Libyan waters
>Italian government’s right wing control
>right wing
Oh, I wasn't aware we had such thing.

do you have the original of the ass wiping video? where was this

youtube.com/watch?v=gqPXM-n2NvA

>then proceeded to make cars that do nothing but break down for the next 60 years.
we are not general motors

shit post
italians are turbocucks and about as "fascist" as my farts

>italian girl
Hey OP, how about you stay true to your suicide rate?

>we are not general motors
yes we know you have shit for industry.

>government’s right wing
Our whole goverment is an EU stooge filled with communists, the left have been in complete control since 2011. Fuck why am I even respomding to such a shit article?

>Italian girl.jpg
kys. Monkeys are not Italian

You don't need to prove your ignorance, we already know from looking at your flag

FRATELLI D'ITALIA
L'ITALIA S'È DESTA

>Italian girl.jpg
Fuck off nigger mongrel claiming her granded was Sicilian. Pic related Italian average.

thanks

what the fuck does he really take a drink in-between and after ass wipes

holy shit

I never got this meme.
The only brands of cars that Italy exports intercontinentally are luxury models, which require nothing more but the maintenance that any high end car requires, on top of a tighter gear control.

Dumb, nuveau-rich ostentators buy them just so they can say "Honhonhon, look at my Italian car", they drive it like it's an automatic, they have no money to hire a mechanic or no drive to do maintenance themselves, then when it breaks down they fault the car instead of their own retardation.

Are you even surprised by it?

Good to hear. I still hear people saying that migrants are "risking their lives to cross the ocean" when they really just take a boat out 25 miles and then get picked up by a passenger ship. Hopefully this is the first step to getting all the NGO water taxis kicked out of Italy.

Wow! How did you do that? You took my argument and you just turned it around and made me look like a total chump. Fuck me you Italians are smart. I'll back off now.

To be fair, your argument was just stereotyping on par with "All burgers are fat"
The "Italian cars are bad" meme is just borne out of the average buyers having no business stepping inside of an Italian car, when they've driven cheap automatics their whole lives

>Minniti

pic related, jesus fucking christ. has someone looked more jewish in the history of existence?

>Italian cars are bad
Nice meme.

I'm not the burger that was arguing about Italian cars. I was just being a latefag burger shart to the thread and claiming you have no industry on par with the US. I think your sports cars are great but it's not like I'm going to order one anytime soon.

I thought Italy's government was a EU puppet doing whatever Merkel wanted to allow Africans into Europe.

Thank God they are finally resisting effectively.

If only Italy had started paying Libyan militia sooner.

old guineas look jewish to the uninformed

You are either not italian or too young to remember old governments.
Monti letta and renzi where all globalists pro europe centrists.

I wonder what the next Panda/500 is going to be
It has a 90% chance of being anyone's first car because its price is in the three digits and EVERYONE has had one, but that's only because it's old and there's a billion of them around.
In 10 years, what will the youth drive?

>you have no industry on par with the US
Well, that's a bit unfair, isn't it?
It'd be like if Italy wanted to act big by claiming that Switzerland has no industry on par with theirs.
It's true, but it's not indicative of anything aside country size.

>grovelling self loathing american
>sucking up to eurofag

kill yourself, queer

Punish me daddy.

I never understood it. I have an old as fuck Panda that my father used to drive. it's more than 15 years old and never gave me a problem, aside from having to change brake pads (I think that's how pastiglie dei freni are called in English) and battery (only once) + the usual stuff like oil, etc. Never even had to get the clutch fixed unlike with all other cars my family owned (Toyota, Renault, WV)

Berlusconi had actually come to an agreement with gheddafi.
Shortly after the (((USA))) decided it was time to for some freedom

The thing about Italy is that we're one of the most backwards and stuck in the past countries in the civilized sphere.
So while we might be part of unions like the EU, have trades with everyone, and pretty much act like a country in 2017, everyone is still stuck in the war mentality (including people who were born 50 years after it), causing a pretty much neverending wave of xenophobia and nationalism that has never abated since the creation of the whole mess.

We have all the benefits of living in the present, with all the benefits of a mid-50s closed off mentality.

Love you fucking pastaniggers, keep it up.

You are probably too young to have witnessed real left government, this government, the ex-renzi government posed as ideologically social left but in reality acted as pro-eu globalists crap.

Who esa this
Demonia Semena?

Italians are pretty similar to jews in how they operate

Yes they say sending people back to lybia violates human rights, apparently they would like to keep this going, really makes you think huh.
But never have i have heard them complaining about the human trafficking gangs in all africa bribing their way to lybia.

Thats a negress not italian

Why is your country cozying up to Putin, making figures of him in farm fields ( telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/italian-farmer-turns-field-vladimir-putin-portrait-ahead-g20/ ) and setting up monuments to Russian soldiers who fell in Syria etc...

What a bunch of phaggots, we're supposed to be in a sanctions war with them ffs. Italy always the traitor

Absolutely not.
Jews do from behind the scenes and being exposed often means the end for them.
We do it in broad daylight and just don't give a fuck about what other faggot countries think.

>hating on based vlad

Litteral far left nigger loving cunt.

nah they're less perverted, less malicious, dumber, less cunning, and above all less talmudic in their communication

Because Putin is basically a fascist dictator and we have a huge hardon for fascism.

>nah they're less perverted, less malicious, dumber, less cunning, and above all less talmudic in their communication
pretty much

>disastrous results

if this is a disaster i want to see apocalyptic results

>There have been no landings for over a week. Zero boats.

Wait they actually got to work?

It wasnt the usa it was the UK and FRANCE who pressed the usa and the security council members to approve for an attack.
All the niggers that drowned the rape and the killing of migrants its all france and uk fault, just to make things clear.

>Fascist dictator

Bruh, it's all propaganda, Putin is just keeping the Oligarchs' business running without getting in the mid 90s troubles.

>Wait they actually got to work?
>MSF stopped
>Save the children stopped
>other NGO stopped
who do you think is ferrying these people nigga. As soon as we imposed them to have an italian police officer on board the all bailed, it sure activates your wallnuts

>It wasnt the usa
You do know that Gheddafi was on US kill list since decades?

>As soon as we imposed them to have an italian police officer on board the all bailed,
Even crazier if you consider that the officer would've probably been a terrone (since all the relevant ports are in the south) and they could've bribed him extremely easily.

Miriam a cute

well done gents, took you guys long enough though

All it took was for the genera election date to approach. Italian politicians do crazy shit to be re-elected, including denying their ideology entirely to pander to the largest voter base. Frankly I would not be surprised if in the next months, even diehard bleeding hearth commies start advocating for more deportations.

>"The radical Catholics in Italy have provided the most direct and long-term support to arriving migrants, but their approach of extending charity rather than creating solidarity often inadvertently contributes to dehumanization."

Christcucks at it again. Every. Damn. Time.

Honestly, Germans should have been exterminated after WW2.

dem fee fees

>results: whereas over five thousand people arrived in the first week of August 2016, only one thousand people have made it to Italy so far this month. There have been no landings for over a week. Zero boats

Based Italy!
Mama mia!

>Italian government’s right wing
There are no right wingers in the government to this day.

Alfano, actually.

>>>/reddit/

m8...

>Alfano
>right wing

>right wing
>leaves the right wing coalition to govern with the center-left one.
Yeah, no.

He's right.

He is from a right wing party. The fact that he supports the PD at the moment has nothing to do with his political "ideology" (if he has any).

Also he is the one who sunk the Ius Soli in Senate.

How was your vacation?

Everything is always the same

Did u get stabbed by christians , raikonnen ?

We all know that he and his party are the new UDC, which is the old new DC.

>We all know that he and his party are the new UDC, which is the old new DC.

The best eight million Germans died fighting in ww2, the landser that was left poorly provisioned at the front once the cowards supplying them in the rear stole all the best supplies who would have stopped Germanys slide into degeneracy. We're to blame too for occupying and promoting their weaknesses as strength and allowing the sub-Germans to breed the future generations. So are Italians for not providing enough support to strengthen their flanks at Stalingrad.

Then again, scratch that, its ingrained for them to destroy Europeans.

Shilling for what, faggot?

How is the Jus Solis thing going?

Indefinite hiatus.
Globalist-liberist gov fears to lose elections because of it.
They still use it to claim everyone who don't agree is racist.

>but in reality acted as pro-eu globalists crap
So.. leftist?