Some dipshit has been putting these up in my town, what's the best way to find the person doing it?

Some dipshit has been putting these up in my town, what's the best way to find the person doing it?

ask around, cameras. idk man.

put fascist stickers over it

You better watch out white Nazi boi!!! We gotta get yo ass if we find out you been taken down our posters!!!

Was thinking of doing this, I'll print some out and post results over the next few days.

I've seen this too, desu... In Perth cbd and subiaco...

Put up stickers/posters next to it with alt-let memes.

They go fucking insane when you call them alt-left.

post these around

or these

Checked. And yes, use these.

I ain't met a dame yet that didn't understand a good slap in the face. Or a slug from a .45.

I'd put these over them.

What city? I saw one in Adelaide, took it down obvi.

?

Aussies must rustle some jimmies

Are you in

NEWCASTLE
E
W
Y

RIP /mlp/

i recently noticed some pathetic graffiti just scribbled out antifa on a wall, they're in my city desu wouldn't expect and less from a hippie shit hole, its the shitty british antifa interesting to see wat they're gonna do

First you gotta put some clothes on, shoes optional, then march up the stairs outta the basement, and walk outside.

If no heart attack by then... well, I don't know.

we need a mass euro triggering of Antifa

Pepe the living shit out of them!

Somebody started doing this in my home town. A couple of days later they were all covered over with pepe stickers. I laughed so hard on my way to work I nearly shat myself.

Near Sydney

I saw some in Brighton, Lewes Road, near the Uni yesterday.

Try and crayon it the LGBT flag.

Keep tearing them down, eventually you'll run into the fucker or you'll puss them off enough that they fuck off or go public.

Also put the star of david if you can
reveal who is behind the curtain.

what do they even do ? there's nothing to protest here, plus brightons a fucking rich placel ,,,says alot about them

Go to Bexley, seen and taken down plenty... same as Newtown (more-so pro-communist shit not so much Antifa.)