>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
a.abcnews.com/images/WNT/160119_wn_llamas3_16x9_992.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=IXJBsLpuf_M
archive.is/4w2BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guys how do I get a 5'7'' gf with bleach blonde hair?

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Tomorrow is the eve of your happenings
>Gold hat

>There's trouble now
I dindu nuffin, I never done did nuffin.

Be careful about replying to people in the post you link the new thread it, if someone had that tripfag filtered then they could not see your post linking the new thread.

>We hate larper-
DEFEND THIS!

Do you trust general Kelly? Trump seems to have given him pretty much free hands to do whatever he wishes.

So are we going to finally get tax cuts soon?

do you still have me filtered?

Find a girl of that description and ask her out

1. Kessler hates the Dailystormer
2. Doesn't want DS people at the rally calling them too extreme
3. The rally happens.
4. Kessler is widely known as a "KKK NEONAZI" "leader"
5. Dailystormer is down
6. Dailystormer is up and running but no user base since no way to advertise it safely
7. DS admin hacks Kesslers account, post outrageous stuff
8. People retweet it left and right, losing their shit creating a viral ad campaing (unwillingly)
9. In a matter of hours people retract their statments, because there is proof of hack
10. DS is back in the game.
11. The movement marches on

This is 4d chess. Watch and learn, faggots.

Friendly Reminder.

I trust him more than rinsed penis at least

a cop """awesome"""

but I'm ugly and retarded. I saw one today and my first instinct was to kill myself.

He isn't pretending and he knows what he is doing and why. He isn't being paid and he doesn't hide his face because he is afraid. He wears a mask to protect himself from people who have no restraint because they have no principles.

>don't punch right
>unite the right

Usa has a white people problem. You will have a lot of whites in the US but they will be progressively more and more left wing since Euros tend to be muuuuuuuuuuch more liberal than americans. Not to shit on your parade, but it's true.

>you don't understand modern strategy. nuclear war never happened and doesn't exist
The United States used nuclear weapons at the end of World War II when it was the sole country that possessed them, stating that it can "never happen" is a fallacy that just because two countries with nuclear weapons haven't engaged in a nuclear conflict means it's impossible.

>nothing will happen
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
MAD doesn't apply to India/Pakistan since they don't have enough of a deliverable Arsenal to assure mutual destruction of both countries in the event of a nuclear engagement. You may want to read up on MAD and realize why almost every piece of literature focuses on US/Russia where the deliverable arsenals is in the thousands with multiple (Land/Air/Sea) delivery mechanisms compared to hundreds without a complete triad.

India/Pakistan actually using nuclear weapons would require a bloody conflict where lives lost would be from a majority of non-nuclear munitions, but breaking the nuclear taboo 70+ years after WWII would open a new era of conflict.

have fun with the "BAZED" Cop

He caved some faggot's skull in. I'll give him a pass.

Who here was in the last thread when the world famous Triplord Eddie BTFO ptg and it's retarded regulars.

White Europeans become conservative after 1 or 2 generations while nonwhites no matter how long they've been here most of the time still vote against nationalism.

GenZ whites both males and females along with Asian males are set to vote for Trump in the majority if he runs in 2020.

>I dindu nuffin, I never done did nuffin.
We'll decide his by a game of chess

>White Europeans become conservative after 1 or 2 generations
do you have a source on that?

you got conservative eastern europeans, but the western europe is full pozzed

>that presidency is over
What the fuck does that even mean??

>GenZ whites both males and females along with Asian males are set to vote for Trump in the majority if he runs in 2020.
wow if that shits true then im glad i live in AUS
this next gen is fucked

Trump is finished for sure this time. Was getting nervous there for a bit

I'm memeing but the >optics of an American flag bearing, texas flag shirt wearing american>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tiki torches any day.

Reminder that thanks to buzzfeed or whoever, we will have new friends joining us today

I try not reply to tripfags but I couldn't resist on the way out. He got me.

Asian men mostly vote for Trump since he's rich and will likely get tax cuts.

it means we're getting serious. the presidency was always a meme, nobody actually thought he would be president at first. he's saying it's time to get serious, hence why he quit and is now on the frontlines

trump sorrounded by neocons will in a matter of time become a neocon, sad!

Don't leave us awoo

The tiki torches are a copy of Ukrainian rebels for fucks sakes. Soros is laughing his ass off.

>make a bunch of concern troll threads
>write articles of said threads

Jared Kushner is a liberal Democrat given a $250 M loan by his friend George Soros.

Spencer got tricked by cryptoDems. He should know better now.

There are entire fantasy narratives surrounding Palin with Occult-Masonic overtones with Disney themes, re-enforcing Marionette (Doll programming) as well as her obvious “Beta-Kitten” sex-slave ‘alters”. These signals are easily identified by her appearance (image). It was specifically done to burn into people’s minds, her public image as a sex-symbol. Also, her carefully selected MK outfits (lots of occult red/black), her hair, (beauty pageant doll styles), glasses, shoes, and lately palms are signals to global management team that she is MK bloodline.

>138168063
Come on /britpol/, we got a good system going here, stop tripfagging.
>138168066
>namefagging
>forwhatpurpose.jpeg

Weebs are stupid

>Tricked
Yeah, he totally didn't screw his movement over on purpose

because you can't really buy other types of torches in this day and age than the tiki ones, it's not a conspiracy, you dope

also tiki torches were created by white people, so what's worng with them?

>tricked

Sure, I am white so I will go first and you will be black for being black. Knight to E3.

I do kind of wish we could play a game of chess even though I am rubbish at it.

>Supreme Dark Lord

Careful with that edge, Eugene.

But he's right. The midterms will make or break this agenda. Don't fuck it up!

because people call "fluffy" other poles, I don't want my name tarnished, I'm the real fluffy

why would alex fake a video like that?

britpol is full of underage trippy drama queens. and muslims, don't even ironically reply to him

Guys,

I run the Deep State.

Why are you falling for the bullshit?

Because he's a hack

I think Asian immigration overall should be cut along with the rest of the third world.

>we got a good system going here

Pray that I get shipped out to South Korea so I can continue to shitpost here.

Politicians are nothing more than my puppets.

>Tricked

Those maps are useless without population distribution context. Leave the statistics to those that actually understand statistics.

>Spencer got tricked by cryptoDems. He should know better now
no one told the idiot and all the other groups there to act retarded
at least his movement is done now so i dont have to hear about him anymore

Richard Spencer, my Bushling puppet.

Nooooo.
Who will tell me to worrynot?
This day couldn't get any worse.

he's been a hack without doing a obvious double false flag

>poles
>namefags
>tripfags

If you're rubbish I'll be drawn and quartered as a general on the first day lol. Pawn to A6

good thread imo

I shouldn't be gone for awhile. Worry not.

Trump and Palin being pizzagate programmed a.abcnews.com/images/WNT/160119_wn_llamas3_16x9_992.jpg

Was it really faked?

Asians are super spoiled and major SJWs in the west.

But Asian dudes are fun to cuck

>either/or
How about neither?

I hang my head in shame.

America...Is your spirit still alive? Or has Drumpf extinguished your flame?

*cries*

I forgot to add meme flags to the list...

Alex Jones refuses to speak about the real fake videos...

Aka 9/11 Weapons of Mass Deception

>his movement is done now
says the increasingly nervous altliter for the 15th time this month

>But Asian dudes are fun to cuck

I don't think you know what that word means

im drunk off G&T right now Sup Forums, give it to me straight, is this the beginning of a trump administration downfall? practically anybody of importance has resigned/quit, been fired, or withdrawn their application to get on the team and now it seems like trump is all alone except his family and kelly. all of which have practically no political expeeericence except for maybe kelly a little bit. pls Sup Forums, i is worried.

>138168812
You wouldn't be shitposting here if you hated it. Be honest you like it here.
>138168716
I am aware of the popularity but I have no real opposition to anyone on /ptg/ I just want a drama free thread.
I know but at least that's what they agreed on.

The operational network within the Trump political organization that supported a particular set of views characterized by the later Trump campaign has been disbanded resulting in a significant decrease in the likelihood Trump can or even wants to implement the vision associated with that former network.

tl;dr "they're moving in a new direction"

The guy who organized it, Jason Kessler, was found out to be Jewish a week before the event. He was also an Occupy democrat who voted for Obama. A video was just posted of him reciting an anti-white poem in 2014 in front of a bunch of commies:
youtube.com/watch?v=IXJBsLpuf_M

You know, they have a point...don't they?

Literally hitler and literally nazis

Be safe awoo

>literally Hitler
Nah, Hitler wasn't a traitor. He's more Judas.

Oh I am laffin.

That makes the most sense. Thank

>neo-liberal media now associates him and all these other groups involved with vehicular manslaughter
>not fucked
O.K whatever mate
>altliter
im not alt-light

>HURRR COPYCAT OF CHARLOTTESVILLE DURRRR
Really telling of the media's competence and selective memory.

He knows, he's Mexican larping Nazi here to preach about race mixing again... Like he's been doing since April at least...

Can we replace Kelly at the DHS with this guy?

>Immigration wants whipping punishment enforced for bosses harbouring illegal workers
>Immigration director-general Datuk Mustafar Ali said the department will propose introducing whipping as a penalty for employers who commit the offence.
>"We have been having a series of engagements with the people and in their views, they suggested whipping as punishment for employers who refuse to register their foreign workers.
>“They (illegal foreign workers) must know the consequences of being detained and sent back. Foreign workers will be blacklisted from returning to the country,” he added.

archive.is/4w2BM

Me too but I know on the week day i'll get a ton of "20 post by this ID" justifying larpers and doing protesting the wrong way imaginable. If they really want to nazi larp at least wave japans flag or some other no white ally of hitler anything but the bait flag itself.