I am a time traveller

I come here back in time to a historic moment to tell you what I have seen. Here is what is going to happen this weekend:

Saturday: Mass shooting across the continent by Antifa

Sunday: Trump issues State of Emergency in response to "unspecified enemy attack"

Monday: Hillary formally arrested together with Bill. This kick started the Civil War 2.0, fought between the exponentially growing Antifa as all the left unites into a massive protest, and the right now united under the banner of Trump's America.

I come here to give you a head start. Stock up on supplies and do not respond to strangers at your front door. That is how they spot "Nazis".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yh13NySAGhk
nydailynews.com/news/politics/jewish-member-trump-administration-resign-article-1.3419319
twitter.com/EricHolder/status/880686761848045570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proof?

bump

First they started vandalizing every statue and monuments, small scale fights broke out at the same time, together with van of peace and shoot out, all at the same time. They timed it right and they caught us unprepared.

The time, starts around 12 noon, Saturday.

Tell us more about your time. How far in the future from now are you from? How did you travel back here?

>Mass shootings by Antifa
Silly OP, liberals don't own guns

I am a time traveler from 14 years in the past

OP hasn't been born yet

so, 9 hours?

burnaroni

Faggot everyone owns guns. Tell us more OP

What cities do they attack in?

Thats embarrassing.
youtu.be/yh13NySAGhk

I am from a not too far future, I cannot be specific. Time travel is supposed to be a top secret. Nobody found out about me, so I probably did not say anything, and I won't.

about fucking time, America should have been wiped off the face of the earth 70 years ago.

Barron Trump is that you? how far in the future are you coming from?

How did you know to come to pol?

The time traveling Republican lol.

Civil war is Monday though guys get ready, for real.

What specific cities does this occur in?

But why is this the first time I go through this timeline?

To think a stupid larp of such insane amounts are needed in an attempt to keep Sup Forums hopes up and minds out of a spiraling depression over Trumps total selling out.

More likely that Trump will resign over the next few weeks if there are any more major mistakes.

or...

As soon as the left get the strategy below rolling you will start to see a mass exodus from the White House. The first Jew who resigns from the White House will insure the rest of the tribe will follow.

"Every Jewish member of Trump’s administration should resign in protest "
>nydailynews.com/news/politics/jewish-member-trump-administration-resign-article-1.3419319

Something feels.. off

I want to keep my anonymity. Pol is the easiest "popular" platform.

twitter.com/EricHolder/status/880686761848045570

D.H.C

Its called losing.

Niggers do

>Trump's 8D chess tricks kikes into leaving the white house

and how is that a bad thing?

But how did you know about it in the future?

>Mass bikelock attacks

What city does this happen on and how quick to no travel by air allowed?

terminator rules, bro.

what about ancapistan?

>12 noon

Timezones bro

My top three choice locations would be Berkeley, Portland, and or Chicago

reported

larping this sad with no effort at proof is just poor formmm

only one solution to get rid of these types of thread = report & ban

Just from the top of my head Virgina, Kansas City, Maryland... and a few others. I lost track.

noon American time (aka Texas time) dumbass

>and how is that a bad thing?
Because there will be no one in the White House at that point.

Almost all but a very few of those remaining in the White House are literal actual Jews and if the Jew exodus starts you can bet you ass NO ONE will take the job afterwards.

The left, media, establishment, deep state, and everyone else who hates Trump has used the events in Charlottesville as the final straw to push for removal. The tiki torch party of Spencer and the actions of Fields were exactly what was needed for the anti-Trump factions to get behind.

Trump will be forced to step down either by resignation or otherwise and Pence will not be allowed to continue as he is tainted by Trump.

The American people are being shown first hand who has the power in their country.

Who wins, mayweather or mcgregor

... to the time-travel police

OP didn't state his licensed ID number

Who's the nasty hag in the photo?

>do not respond to strangers at your front door. That is how they spot "Nazis".
"and if they answer they they are a nazi!"

I fucking wish

"no”

Answer pls

>The week before football starts?

Next week no one will care

niggers sure are dumb lol

This, I want so quick cash

Also, timestamp from future

What about the aliens though are they coming

Just watch what happens after the first major Jew jumps ship.

its hiiiiiigh noooon

check them

lol

Your event, is it the rapture?
I mean, the mural in the Bank of America headquarters in Charlotte coincides with what you say

Should we stock up on ammo or just food/basics?

>burning the american flag

you guys are the real nazis, you just cant see it yet

What's the power ball number for this Saturday?

Why would answering the door to strangers be a Nazi sign...?

That would be Bill Clinton.

I don't know.

Nice.

No rapture. Just Civil War.

Both. It is fought in cities and streets are in absolute chaos and you cannot travel much.

and what do you think will happen after that?

you're going to have to kill me, you ready for that?

How long until travel restricted? and what part of VA?

Daily Reminder

This is boring. Kys faggot.

>every
fuck off
you ain't no J. Titor

you mean?

why dont you call POTUS

It's only possible to time travel into the future dumbass. If you wanna do it just go close to the speed of light and then come back to earth.

>and what do you think will happen after that?
Trump will have NO ONE in the White House.

NO ONE will join him as they will be labeled Nazi and destroy their name and careers.

Trump will be left with no choice but resignation and Pence will be tainted and forced to go the same route.

Trump has proven over this last few months that he is a pushover and now the Dems taste the blood in the water they will not stop until Trump is gone.

Also, calm down. Just get ready to see Trump resign sometime shortly after the first major Jew resigns.

Nazi faggot who ran over Antifa faggot gets off because he was protecting a fellow citizen that was getting attacked in their car.

Why were Antifa blocking traffic and attacking that other car?

Op is mentally ill and the rest of you asking questions like this is real are autistic as fuck. Sup Forums is scum

Thank you. Looks like a rapist

>Why were Antifa blocking traffic and attacking that other car?
Because they needed exactly what they got to use against Trump.

>antifa shoots people
>antifa grows faster
What? Lol

Hey moron, modern civil wars dont involved two sides. They are multi-sided.

literally who

Anti-Fa are backed by the left and the media and the media controls the message.

Same goes for Muslim terrorist attacks.

If youre time travelling that means your underage right now

oh shit nigger is it gonna be a mega chimpout in bmore?

>he actually believes op
Top fucking kek

not really im just bored.

Me too man

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, FPDD IS GOING TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE PROTOCOLS. REPORT BACK TO CED

>I am a time traveler

Trump, go to bed and get some rest. Lots of happenings come Monday.

wow try posting with digits just one time OP!

>Mass shooting across the continent by Antifa
that's a good one

I almost wish this were all true.

can you give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Because all the people in the streets smashing shit are antifa. So anyone indoors will be considered a nazi. If you answer your door that means your indoors and not a part of antifa so you'll be considered a nazi and killed.

how did you know?

I thought only antifa were given the mailer with these instructions

They're the barbarian brothers. That's Peter Palpin on the right, he has a youtube channel.

Sunday night.

Why?

The left is out for blood. They are literally insane.

Hopefully no one will know.

Not that far.

Antifa thinks Trump is literally Hitler and somehow the left is convinced and see us as mortal enemies. Like I said, they have gone literally insane.

where is the time travel device located gimme the coords.

If only this were true

Sadly almost nothing will happen and we'll still have to put up with the leftist parasites for a very long time

Who owns this Time Travel Machine?

Who built it?

What companies were involved in it's construction?

I need the national lottery numbers for the UK Lotto draw on 19/08/2017. It's draw number 2260.

I promise to spend the money on stockpiling lighters, batteries and water filters.

Wayyyyyyyyy past bedtime

Any spill overs from the Civil War?
Anything in Europe?