Hey user...

Hey user, us girls were saying how crazy it is that there are so many white supremacists and neo-nazis in this day and age. I thought we got past the hate. So user, what's your opinion on all of this?

Clare! Stop staring at him ;D, we know you like cute liberal boys!

All leftist ideology is based on the myth of equality. Equality objectively does not exist. Nature's tendency is towards difference, diversification, and specialty. The evidence of this is DNA and the process of speciation. Biology strictly negates the existence of equality. Because equality is completely counter to nature then by extension it is counter to human nature, it is anti-human, as anything that is unnatural must necessarily be. Anything that is anti-human and conter-evolutionary can only lead to extinction and must be considered evil. Because everything that exists in nature was created by God, and because God is goodness, all that exists is good. Anything that does not exist must be considered evil. Because the end goal of communism is full equality between all individuals in society, egalitarianism is synonymous with communism, thus all egalitarians can justly be referred to as communists. Any push for equality of any sort is to force communism. Since equality is a physical impossibility the mythical "real communism", which has never been tried, cannot ever exist and must be considered the ultimate evil.

I'm not a nazi or anything but I have killed a few jews in my lifetime.

Are these traps?

Don't worry Canada girl tiny cock Asian are you new god

alright that's enough talking, that's not what I paid you to use your mouths for tonight.

*unzips dick*

Who the fuck are you to wear a tiara?

> lean back
> slight frown for a bit as if you're contemplating
> smile and go
> "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch"

Which one is Clare?

"k"

Im gay with the dude in the red shirt and we both know these bitches arent getting what they want.

I'm not a gynocentric imp, I do not reshape or mold my views around what other people think of me, except from my closest peers. Definitely not giving a shit about what a woman thinks, doing this makes you the lowest form of life on the planet, responsible for everything that is wrong with the world. Not even being edgy

Did you just assume my gender, you insensitive, ignorant bitch?

>see one of them has a web page open on their phone talking about the fall of rebel media
*leans back and cracks knuckles *
So let me get this straight. You are knocking rebel media for asking for public donations which in turn you happily took from Ezra and even tried to bribe him to pay you more from the public donations pot you claim to oppose. You then post this video to muddy the waters and finish the video by asking for donations. Hypocrite ! Not only that, you even admit you played Ezra over a barrel. You even play the hidden video parts that you edited to suit your narrative, play the whole tape if you want credibility. What kind of cunt records his boss on a secret recording device when his boss has sorted him right out financially? You are full of shit, Fuck off you two faced little prick ! Fucking hell, what an untrustworthy, immoral, two faced, back stabbing ass hole you are! I never trusted you from the start you slimy manipulative twat, I could tell right from the off that you are a wrong'un with your own agenda. You turn up out of nowhere, licking Tommy Robinsons ass and within three months you decimate rebel media with your claims. What a backstabbing untrustworthy person you have proven yourself to be. You are narcissistic and a nobody. You just wanted to jump on the back of Tommy Robinson's popularity so as to hitch a ride up the chain because on your own you could never come close to what Tommy is and has done for the British people. I would NEVER donate a penny to a back stabbing piece of trash like you. If you do get any donations, buy a new jumper, you look like an art degree drop out long streak of piss! Fucking treacherous little mug, do one ya lemon. You better make sure you don't run in to me on your travels. Us old school terrace boys and 88 ravers don't take to kindly to judas's who stab our brothers in the back.

>well I...
>ugh...
>DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

I don't get much action.

>*lean back*
>*crack knuckles*
>"well y'know..."
>show several infographs of people with power in the media with stars of david next to them

finna redpill all of those wymen

TRUMP 2020

I am not anti-Jew, anti-black, or anti-anything. However, I am anti-woman and advocate for male nationalism. Women in gulags designated for child care/birthing purposes.

>a talbe of tarps

We'll you see it's not actually pedophilia, it's ebophillia. There's a difference...

I would tell them the truth. They are inferior to niggers. That's why we let them vote first.

Gas the whites! Jihad now!
(explodes in Muslim)

these threads have become remarkably incoherent

They're just misguided young men with lots of problems, it really is tragic.

So what you're really saying is that you're a brainlet. Cool.

Wow user, that's so empathetic. Clare, spread your legs for this boy.

You are all worthless brainless cattle unable to differentiate something constantly fed to you so many times you just accept it for fact, opposed to something you came to on your own conclusions. None of you will advance past anything above middle management if you're lucky, you just want to live a life of status quo. Not a single one of you have anything exceptional about you and you have yourself to blame for this.

They exist because society disenfranchises young white males and cultural melting projects failed.

"Did you just assume my gender?"

i was gassed 6 gazillion times in the holocaust and my dick is 8.5 inch long

Everyone that has even the slightest bit of experience with women knows once so called Nazis take power, they will get their panties soaking wet in their presence.
Obviously.
Sage

lurk more. The truth is out there

>girls like the left wing politics boy
>not the badboys

No it isn't if anything modern leftist are racists and allow losers to stop working on their social and economic flaws by blaming failures on their race or sexual preference.

No I am just not a slave to carnal desires like you. Enjoy your divorce and being a dancing monkey to impress 90 IQ whores.

2nd from the left is a cute!

id fuck the daddy issues out of that bitch on the left

Despite what political left whants you to beleave curen't situation in the world must not be tolorated, globalisation and multi culturalism is destroying those same cultures that it whants to preserve, and with all the evidance taken in count i can't agree with left on any topic besides abortion and climate change left side has failed to see bigger picture of things, we can not love every single human on earth, country states like mine can not exist without ethnic people of it, without ethnic Latvians Latvia would seak to exist as a country, political left has failed, in the way of critisising anythong that is foreign if i whant my country to be free and Latvian, i am called racist by advocates of radical left, i am sorry but i must admit thus far i see ways of right well......right.And if you girls truly like me it must not be becouse of my political stands but rather becouse of my personality and self being that determins humans worth.

Jesus Christ these kinds of threads are cringe

What a bunch of crap!

Best girl

search the name 'mothica' on google images. looks exactly like her desu

ali madad ali barakat

I saw a comment like this on the vid. kek

> I'm not anti-anything
> I'm anti-woman
Kys faggot

explains why leafland is so fucked up these days

>Implying I want a nigger's sloppy seconds

Liberal women truly don't care about your politics outside of social interaction. The sexual revolution has allowed women to larp as men in the sexual marketplace. Do you give a fuck if a girl you fuck is a Dem? No, either do they really.

Two very quick and important points.

You wouldn't see posts from liberals telling other liberals to stop fucking "racists" if tons of liberals weren't fucking racists.

Even the most liberal women will fuck people they think are deplorable. Take Chelsea Handler. She is the worst on twitter. She fucked 50 Cent who is openly homophobic. She brags about it. Here is a guy who openly encouraged Gay Bashing and never backed down from verbal Gay Bashing and the most liberal stick up her ass feminist in the media openly brags about banging him. Let that sink in.

Get outta here whores. I want my chicken tendies and cola. I can't be bothered with you sluts I need to save the white race

"hitler did nothing wrong"
"sieg heil" *salute*
"sieg heil" *salute again*

Sorry Clare but It's too late, I only like girls with feminine penis now.