What do you want out of the human experiment?

IE the collective goal of humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=5zn8MRKOskw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

total galactic domination

to protect the world from devastation

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku,

This, we should colonize every single planet and kill every other alien species.

I want a cute japanese girl to pee and poo in my mouth while sucking my penis

homogeneous ethnostate with explicit laws to keep nonwhites(who aren't visiting) out

I want to talk to God

To be the one on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA

the shapeshifting master of darkness,

Ultimately to surpass our biological frailties and upload ourselves into a digital reality while we use machines to further progress in real life and expand ever outwards. Hundreds of trillions of souls inside of a single colony completely eating planets to create billions more probes until we dominate the galaxy. Our massive hive connection allowing for instant transmission between worlds while our drone fleets eradicate backwards biological we find.

Unleashed a unspeakable evil!

4-6 grams of psychedelic mushrooms
16 ounces of orange juice.
a big comfy couch & a nap.

with intent.

But a foolish samurai warrior,

To die out billions of years before the ultimate heat death of the universe.

to be surprised

>Weilding a magic sword opposed me

60 gorillian would be nice.

1. humanity does not have collective goals
2. individuals have goals
3. some individuals form tribes with others
4. some tribes have goals
5. not all tribes will never unite as one

i want you to fuck off with the off-topic posting

chaos and carnage

To surf the Kali Yuga on a board made of sluts with daddy issues.
You can't stop me and I won't quit until I die by my own hand.

Now, the fool seeks to return to the past...

ah shit i fucked that up kek

Better art than that picture.

To die? Isn't that the goal.

I want us to create an artificial being greater than us.

The goal of man is to create a god.

F U C K I N G N I G G E R

Is there a reason for the orange juice? I've only heard its good to drink oj with ecstasy, never heard about it with shrooms

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO EXTERMINATE EVERYONE

GOOD JOB FAGGOT

Lmfao, topkek. In your dreams nazi faggot. Thanks for the laugh.

We aren't an experiment. It's not a game. We are playing for keeps.

On that note, I desire the return of Christ, our Lord.

fpbp

To allow genetic modification and body mods to make us into the perfect race of intelligent life.

... And to let me get laid before I die

ayys

To become a multi-planet or multi-galaxy species.

my dick sucked

It wouldn't be anything remotely like the Nazis.
It would be an area that's already homogeneous and built from Scratch.
There are already quite a few.
1. Orania
2. Cascadia
Those are the new ones
O L D O N E S
1.Latvia
2.Estonia
3.Finland
4.Scotland
5.Denmark(?)
6.Switzerland
7.Bulgaria
8.Hungary
9.Poland
10.Ukraine

As an Alchemist the Goal I have is the Completion of the Great Work.

We see this as the perfect human.

This is obtained through the Philosopher Stone which is the Grail.

The Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

We want to be as the gods.

Not like the Unknowable God, but the Archons.

I'd like to transcend the body completely. Eating and shitting, sometimes fucking, when you think about it, it is entirely undignified and gross and yet we all do it even the most powerful.

All it takes to demystify anyone is to imagine them pants around their ankles on the bowl. We're animals plain and simple, there is no dignity in our existence, no pride to be had in any racial identity, nothing special about being male or female, no miracle in reproducing.

>collective
there's that fag talk again

I kinda agree, survival of the fittest. Though if a stronger and smarter race of aliens comes to earth with the intention of killing and replacing us I would be pretty content.

The dignity is the noble soul.
And sex isn't gross it's awesome virgin.
Furthermore shitting is awesome and feels great, the only thing that's disgusting is using your hand to touch your shitty asshole through a thin piece of paper
Nigga why the fuck don't we got our fuckin' bidets n sheit?

Hopefully our own version of the fall of the Eldar

To be the mind of the Cosmos.

oh me dumb ape, it feel good so it good

yeah

number 5 is false

The Black Hole Sun ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Genetically engineered (futanari) catgirls,being able to cast magic,

God is without gender. You are all wrong.

Like.....a cat's brain in a girl's body?

It would be a a human body with catlike features and with a normal human brain.

That's dumb
The cat ears/tail
It's dumb
It's a waste of money
Why not engineer stronger humans so we can survive car accidents?

>tech gets into the wrong hands
>??
>not profit
sure it sounds great but it will be used by rich fucks to have an army of supersoldiers and buttfuck anybody

>supersoldiers
or lone wolves who stick to themselves in the peace of nature because nothing can harm them.

It can go either way,yes.

It could be like DBZ

>God is without gender

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

shut up, gnosticist scum. go smoke some dmt or whatever.

Global conversion to Christianity, the second coming of Christ.

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT

Why baphomet has tits?

Posting here instead:

>Then correct if I misinterpret, but you are calling for a almost anarchic society in which people sustain themselves.

>Allow me to pose a number of questions.

>Firstly, how is it guaranteed that people help each other? Would this state of affairs, lead to some people working harder, expanding their "businesses", and producing more? Do you consider this inevitable inequality unacceptable? And if so, who is to enforce equality?

>If not, who is to make sure, that despite the inequality, the less fortunate, enjoy the fruits of the labor of others?

Here's my reponse because the oriinal thread 404d on me:

I was thinking along the lines of a sort of psychedelic techno tribe with an emphasis on solid families with a strong moral foundation. The goal would be to get members of society to integrate with the rest of society fully and willingly by educating them very much like how trip-sitters are there to guide or keep neophytes from hurting themselves on their maiden voyage.

In other words if there's a member of the tribe/neighborhood that wasn't integrated into society well enough to become productive then that community will talk about the problem and then guide that person back into the fold.

(Continued 1 of 2)

>IE the collective goal of humanity
To destroy the holographic illusion matrix, kill all Archons and their space jew Reptilian servants, and allow humanity to be what it REALLY is for the first time in over 20,000 years.

Tic toc, for those of you who hide in the shadows.

People tend to help each other if they feel like they're a part of a family from my limited experience. The stronger and more truly righteous the bond between mother and father, the more likely their children are to imitate them and so forth. Psychedelics/science/spirituality play a vital and unavoidable aspect of the education and indeed even the moral "graduation" of each new generation. This is key because without experiencing the communal trips these families would guide each other in and out of, a lack of empathy or understanding would surely take the place of natural psychedelic wisdom (I'm referring to DMT, amongst other substances that makes humans dream at night).

People who work harder are free to expand their businesses if they so wish and accumulate more materials but if a society were to induct every person at the age of sixteen or so into a psychedelic right of passage, and if that person comes from a loving family home/community the chances of that person using their influence to corrupt themselves and others should be minimal excluding special cases i'd wager. This society wouldn’t need taxes.

If communities were designed in such a way as to promote living conditions that benefit everyone, coupled with a guided psychedelic education, it would ideally minimize the existence of the less fortunate. In worst case scenario the families of these unfortunates are left to decide the fate of their offspring. Here's a person who has a piece of the puzzle I think. youtube.com/watch?v=5zn8MRKOskw

(2 of 2)

Into it

>collective
saged.