ISIS original plan was to blow up the Sagrada Familia

Since I recall many anons mentioning ISIS had to do something BIG like attacking major European buildings or monuments, it appears that the original plan of the Barcelona perpetrators was to blow up the Sagrada Familia.

The accidental explosion in Alcanar left them without ammo, so they had to go with a plan B. The original plan involved the van in Las Ramblas + several other explosions, including la Sagrada Familia.

Source (in spanish): elespanol.com/reportajes/20170819/240225983_0.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jA96Kf30TQU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=RcDmloG3tXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Motherfucker drak preppers was making the guns the terrorists used in france.

Wtf it's going on in spain?

I always love how the media thinks they think they can just blow up massive monuments with a few explosives.

if only muzzies were competent enough to do such a thing, then maybe we could get the EU to close borders

You can blow up massive monuments with a few explosives, if you know what you are doing.

They don't know how to create, only destroy, useless scum.

I would like to see them try to blow up the hagia sophia then watch as a bunch of Orthodox crusaders pop up and start genociding all of turkey, regardless of whether they are ISIS or not

hunt down these arab sandniggers and their (((antifa))) supporters

>implying dune coons have access to the necessary quantity and quality of shaped charges + have the technical know how to plant them in key structural points
It would have most likely been the usual acetone peroxide + nails and various shit. I hope they'll lose their hands and balls when handling that stuff one day

>be Spain, spend 100 years restoring freaky monstrosity
>be muslim, blow up freaky monstrosity
>be American tourist, assume Spain can't accomplish anything in 100 years

to be fair, the tourists we send out are absolute retards

I expect even the most limpwristed spaniard cuck to go full kebabremoval if something had happened to la Sagrada Familia.

How do we genocide a religion.

Do it the way Charlemagne did. Kill most of them in battle and the captured survivors get the option of conversion or painful slow execution.

this kaffir building just might look good as a mosque. it already has minarets too!

Nuke Mecca, kill all muslims in the west, keep killing them in the middle east. Ban Islam from being practiced in the West, Crusader death squads, etc.

stop stealing our places of worship

thats how they are recognized by and resonate with their leftist bretheren

only product: guilt and atonement
sales pitch: moral/godly/gaya supremacy
price/reward: destruction of the other's achievements

why is ISIS so god damn incompetent when it comes to actually executing their plans?

Kill enough of its follower. Make it painful, make it public, make it shameful.

They might be fanatics but they're also human.

If the entirety of europe wouldn't go to war, if this happened, I would simply join ISIS because we are in fact a pest.

same way to get rid of cartels and pretty much any extremism, modern governments are just too pussy to do it
I guarantee you we could stop mexican cartels by turning their practices on them, and by using illegals here to create a radical force that would go around death sqaudding them with impunity

"... I went to have a look at the cathedral—a modern cathedral, and one of the most hideous buildings in the world. It has four crenellated spires exactly the shape of hock bottles ... I think the Anarchists showed bad taste in not blowing it up ... though they did hang a red and black banner between its spires." George Orwell

Go fuck a camel and drink its piss, Abdula

that would be kind of funny if only because they've been building this thing for centuries and still haven't finished it

Those who stay behind are also retarded

You're alright Henrik. You're alright.

That will turn many of them into fanatics. If they're happily sudokuing themselves today, imagine when a real holy war breaks out.

Antifas genocided Christians at the Spanish civil war, they share the same hate to Chistians as the islamist and thats why they're natular allies. That's how they do it.

This 3 year old also died. That's enough to make me go full kebabremoval.

Oh no. What a loss.

youtube.com/watch?v=jA96Kf30TQU&feature=youtu.be

When you fund a terrorist group to get rid of a terrorist group that you funded to get rid of a terrorist group that you funded to get rid of a terrorist group that you funded to get rid of a terrorist group

Even the "smart" Americans are fucking retards who never learn.

Siempre habra una segunda vez, polacos de mierda.

I can tell for a fact that what happened in Catalonia has redpilled some leftard friends of mine hard. Maybe it's just because what happened is still fresh so their anger is talking right now and in a few months they'll find again ways to justify it and blame NATO or colonialism again, but I don't know. This hit way too close to home for comfort.

I think there is hope.

I'd simply stop LARPing on Sup Forums and become and actual radical. As simple as that.

nigger

Considering it's currently used as a mosque thats pretty unlikely.
Derp.

In fact two of them died making the bombs of peace

To avoid offense in (current year) I'm required to ask which one is the 3 year old

why? that thing is a hideous modernist abomination

if a real cathedral was attacked sure

its not finished yet, bastard!

self loathing american groveler kill yourself

Jackass

fucking morans can't do anything wright

looks like a melting sandcastle
2/10

its absolutely hideous desu
looks more satanic than godly desu

STONE TOWER TEMPLE IS AWESOME.

Why do people like this type of architecture

It looks like literal shit melting under the sun

we have to genocide north africans in europe retard

It hasn't been a mosque in 80 years, it's just a museum currently.

cathedrals should lift the mind to God, not be mired in hideous design

considering it's a part of the apostate Vatican 2 sect which utterly rejects the necessity of Christ it's not surprising to me that as it's progressed these hideous demonic modernist designs have creeped in

I love Antoni

lol

That's NEVER going to happen. People got killed and antifa was already making pro-islamic marches in the very city where the attack happened THE DAY RIGHT AFTER. These people are literally brainless, spineless, traitorous, weak zombies who deserve to suffer. Communists aren't even animals, they're way lower than that. They're filth, dirt, nothing of value. I wish with all my heart they all disappear from the face of this earth.

not that bad.

Planned by literally GAUDÍ - really makes you think.

Sure you prefer the fucking mounts of stines the hart-rippers used to built in Mexico, just before the Spaniards arrived there to set order.
Get a career, spoiled dumbass

>mexishit "architecture"
Fuck right off, monkey, this thread is for first world, civilized countries only.

>what is Oklahoma city for 1000 alex

they managed to completely ruin gothic, which is a beautiful architecture, with their modernist trash

Hideous.

If they blew up the temple full with its 14.000 people capacity I can guarantee you that the whole West would still be yelling at the "nazis".

It's not the magnitude of the attack, you see? It's the fact that in people's eyes these guys are a minority.

Someone started to uncover the social aids the terrorist from Cambrils were on. Around 900€ each. We were paying those fuckers from our own pockets. The Goverment steals money from us and it gives it to our killers.

Barcelona is a lost cause. The city is way beyond saving at this point and the most merciful approach would include building a wall around it, nuking it to ashes and hope the race of sapient radroaches that evolve out of it have more common sense than the average citizen of Barcelona.

Still, for a few PSOE and Podemos faggots in my neck of the woods, the honeymoon with Islam is over. I don't expect them to suddenly go vote Vox in the next elections, but there is fucking hope.

Regardless you disagree it's style. It can be denyed its an intrincate and exquisite piece of art. Like it or not

Because their henchmen are literally mildly retarded.

pretty neat senpai

Even pyramid structures look better than this dogshit, I love Spanish architecture but this is just hideous

Stay butthurt faggots

wow I didn't realize it could get much worse than the outside

what a horrific abomination

Difference between white people and subhuman ar*b shits.
When whites do something, we do it once and we do it right.

its beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=RcDmloG3tXU

Well there is always some communist traitor who would help them.

Unless we finally remove the disease called leftism from society.

Symbols of hate and religious oppression have no place in the 21st century. Either renovate it to reflect our modern world or tear it down.

>
>filename
kek

its pretty sad but probably true that sandniggers destroying a monument like that would result in more kebab removal than all the cute lolis they have already snackbarred.

people are crazy

Can i pls see this in my lifetime ? Please ...

That's why we remove all statues of Lenin, Stalin and Rákosi along with all the "labour movement" crap.

>They might be fanatics but they're also human

Neeh, i have some problems with this statements. It's kinda triggering me. It's kind of a far fetch to make such assumtion.

Yeah Mexicans definitely know how to buid churches.
Ignorant leftover

>they keep on adding bottle-shaped spires

the only thing worse than this abomination are those brutalist "churches" that somehow exist

>
>I can tell for a fact that what happened in Catalonia has redpilled some leftard friends of mine hard. Maybe it's just because what happened is still fresh so their anger is talking right now and in a few months they'll find again ways to justify it and blame NATO or colonialism again, but I don't know. This hit way too close to home for comfort.
>I think there is hope.
>
>I'd simply stop LARPing on Sup Forums and become and actual radical. As simple as that.

Wait a second Spaniard, what's that behind you? Look a fascist!

Fascistas are the real terroristas! or at least this is what the MSM is saying in Catalonia, least anyone ask why there are so many muslims in Cataluña.

dont think it will happen. sheeps have been indoctrinated too much to let reality convince them otherwise.

>"if you kill your enemy, they win"
>"not all muslims"
>"blitzradikalisierung"
> "we will not be divided"
> "make love, not war"
> "lets not generalize"

etc.

>
>That will turn many of them into fanatics. If they're happily sudokuing themselves today, imagine when a real holy war breaks out.

That is going to happen no matter what we do.

what a hideous looking cathedral. They'd be doing Spain a favor getting rid of that eyesore.

All Mexican churches were designed by Spaniards, how dare you.

Sup Forums, what causes this building to have an ability to spread complete dread when looking at it? Have I been been programmed to find it repulsive, or is it just repulsive?

Sure, it worked for christianity.

Precisely my point.
Mexicans dont even know how to design one proper.
Retards

>pic
...and it's completely different inside, but gives the same dread?

THIS

>blitzradikalisierung
Wat ? Hahahahahaha das retarded.
We need to erradicate leftism. It's kust too retarded and destructive. Literally cancer.

t. Diocletian

>this much put into a building that looks like it's surrounded by gommi blocks

It's the nature of organic architecture

how dare you. we have better architecture than you mongrel.

restoring? you are retarded.

that's what modernism and its ilk does to the soul, the 20th century and onward is the era of apostasy, and these "churches" are totally devoid of faith, and the designs come from demons really

look at this "church"

just look at it

>death and decay: the building

>All Mexican churches were designed by Spaniards
Well you explained it yourself.
It because the Spaniards, nothing more.

Not just that they are true cancer that need to be exterminated

It's very cluttered with a somewhat organic appearance. Alas the only comparison I can bring to bear is that I imagine it is what temples of Nurgle would look like. The interior, again, reminds me of bone and cartilage spread out like a wound attempting to heal but unable to fully do so.

wow, It looks like the legendary Anglo blood refinery