Anyone on this board actually like him? I sure as hell don't

Anyone on this board actually like him? I sure as hell don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804384/White-nationalist-Richard-Spencer-claims-ANTIFA-smells.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure do.

As predicted, he ruined everything.
The communists won now because of spencer.

I like. He's not a leader though. He should've said no to going to the rally since Kessler is a nut. His agreeablness is too high, he should say no to the TRS guys, David Duke, Anglin, Cantwell, etc.

He used to host conferences with Pat Buchanon, Steve Sailer, Paul Gottfried. Now he's stuck doing this

I've never liked Spencer but I never understood why the retards here think posting a picture of someone who's been in the political sphere with a prominent person is somehow the ultimate proof of some overarching conspiracy. People take pictures together, it's kind of a thing humans do.

Liking Spencer is an Antifa tactic.

OP is Antifa.

It's the Sup Forums version of pic related.

I don't like him due to his anti-eastern European sentiments, but I can see how he is beneficial too.

He has some questionable affiliations and somehow manages to say/do retarded shit at regular intervals. Simply put I don't trust him enough to consider him anything but a useful idiot at best, intentional infiltrator at worst. Also he comes across as the kind of guy who played lacrosse and went to toga parties while in college so it's kinda hard to even take him seriously.

He's literally an FBI fag, his entire job is to discredit right wing movements

He's very fucking good at his job too

Reminder all you Trumpkins and Nazi can thank Spencer and his goon Fields for putting the death nail in Trumps administration.

I love watching you retards fight over your favorite kike-shills, Lauren Southern, this fag, Styx, whats-his-face from my kampfy cabin in the woods.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804384/White-nationalist-Richard-Spencer-claims-ANTIFA-smells.html

This. Drumpf is finished.

I have a cousin whose kid went to Sandy Hook. Trust me, it happened.

drumphies btfo

He's good enough. Somebody not completely retarded-looking needs to be willing to be non-anonymous, spend a lot of money, and speak their mind.

So.... yeah. Richard Spencer is fine with me.

no, he's a shill parasite who lashed on to trump and actual politocs when he saw the opportunity

Why does nobody talk about the Ribbon of St George

I would personally love to round up all the people who say shit like "smearing Richard Spencer - shareblue shill slide sage never punch to the right, character assassination"

I would round them up...and then...that would be the end of them.

It would be a poetic thing because they would end, just like this insufferable faggot Spencer ended the chances of positive image for White Men burdens and problems in the West.

Because everybody knows his wife is a Russian nationalist who supports Putin. Unless I'm missing some deeper significance?

>I sure as hell don't.

Because you're from /leftypol/.

>hurr durr leftypol shill kike jew

Kill yourself you controlled opposition faggot

Is that Aria Giovanni?

I do. I think he is funny.

He's a commie retard that should shut the fuck up and stop being a closet faggot.

DailyStormer said this, just like Kessler.
TDS said this as well.

These people are all shills and so is Spencer.