How are some white people this stupid? marching for their own destruction...

how are some white people this stupid? marching for their own destruction. the stupidity of these people is unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326
unvis.it/newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am starting to think that a civil war won't happen after all. These treasonous groups are just too crazy and it is starting to show.

Most anfia members have low IQs and are easily manipulated

They have to be dumb to fall for such a nihilistic ideology. An the far left teaming up with Islamists lmao. Don't they understand how they are being played to further the goals of foreign interest groups. As Yuri Bezmenov said the useful idiots will be the first to go.

they think muds and nogs are capable of compassion and will spare them. somehow I hope they get what they wish for.

thats how it worked in germany
the crazy ones just piss everybody off so all the normies basically let "us" take care of them by taking over and sending them to ovens in poland

20+ years of ZOG media.

newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326 if you want to see the future of America and Europe if things keep going the way they do look at south Africa and Zimbabwe

Remember to archive
unvis.it/newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326

I didn't write this, but that user gets straight to the point.
>Here's what it boils down to. The majority of this country is fucking retarded. They crack jokes for years about how corrupt the politicians are and then when it actually comes out, their video game playing, game of thrones watching, craft beer drinking, pot smoking, Facebook addicted sludge brains don't like the implications because they conflict with their perfect little conflict free, happy go lucky lives in idealist America - usually a suburb. So, they demonize the people that aren't zoned out. Effortlessly writing people off as uneducated, religious nuts, thisphobic, thatphobic, etc. Whatever they could say to delegitimise any viewpoint that's not their own without a second thought. Anybody in the middle or on the right is alienated further and further by the almost daily instances of one thing happening and these people saying another. These entertainment obsessed, headline only reading drones. They never learned how to think objectively. They never took a step back to reassess a situation they'd been in and thought to themselves "wow, maybe I was wrong about that." And now the nonthinkers' officially approved narrative is ramping up at an unusually fast pace and these people are being scared out of their minds. What? Nazis? I knew the orange Cheeto small handed man was a fascist! Thank God there are good people out there taking the fight to them! Careless, virtue signaling, easy way out politics are pushing the far right even further bringing this retarded shit to fruition.

They think when it's all over and they've culled the white race entirely that they'll be widely known as the the "coolest white boy ever". It'll be like how Lashauwn gives him a head nod as he passes him going to his cuckshed. He'll be known as the savior of civilization who finally ended racism. He'll have a statue errected in his honorat the NAACP.

Demonic possession is real, it's just that it doesn't happen like in the Jew movies.

The white race is stuck in a big game called "exorcism."

So instead of being sincere and sharing your own writing you just copypasta someone complaining about things? The irony is delicious

alt-left is a mental illness

Or maybe they just have non-white GFs?

i had a non white half Malaysian half white gf in the past and i was never this cucked

The majority is always stupid, no matter where. Most people are dumb, cowardly, and easily manipulated.
White countries just have anti-white media, anti-white politians, anti-white schools, etc, that's why these people exist.

>how can they be this stupid?
It's proof that indoctrination is real.

No one NATURALLY sides with a different skin color in wanting to destroy their own skin color.

TPTB have successfully used education and media/propaganda to create these unnatural creatures.

Yeah but the idea is that they know that if they have kids they won't be considered white so it doesn't matter.

They see other white people as a threat, and rightly so.

These leftist white people are weak and stupid, so they are trying to take down those who they see as their superiors, aka other white people.

It's the typical nerd mentality, using mental tricks and ganging up to try to take down the jocks.

How many times do I have to tell you fuckers:

The average cuckold "brown exotic whitey bad" lefties are not violent, they are too meek for that shit.

The antifa groups come from 'anarchist' (a codeword) squats that are heavily jewish and centered around pedorights. The reason they're so fucking violent is because it's a specific group that is fucking demented about getting child rape legalized.

White man is CTRL-left code for rich jewish male.

Hello, they're white people (unless they're kikes, hard to get a good look at their faces).

If they kill themselves, won't that be accomplishing their goals?