Do you think Donald will resign this year? Feels like his presidency came to logical end. I mean...

Do you think Donald will resign this year? Feels like his presidency came to logical end. I mean, what he can do at this point? Start another executive order spree?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/jewish-member-trump-administration-resign-article-1.3419319
haaretz.com/us-news/1.807759
nytimes.com/2017/08/16/us/politics/trump-jewish-neo-nazi-jared-kushner-ivanka.html
timesofisrael.com/president-trump-cast-out-the-anti-semites/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/rabbi-that-oversaw-ivankas-conversion-slams-trump.html
haaretz
archive.is/lGEBB
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/us/politics/trump-jewish-neo-nazi-jared-kushner-ivanka.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I reckon if it came to that point he could just say that America is under a coup by treasonous forces and spark a civil war instead of leaving. At which point in time, I imagine, a lot of guns will be pointed at a lot of liberals. Stranger things have happened.

>under a coup by treasonous forces
Sounds hypocritical. Also I think you naturally overestimate number of americans who are willing to participate in violence. I.e. corporations who effectively rule US don't need this shit.

He won't resign, but he's resigned himself to neocon globalist bullshit, having fired Bannon

No, I believe you vastly underestimate how many Americans are loyal to our president and armed to the teeth. Outside of the military and police. See, what people seem to forget is Americans love a good war. Hell, the last war wasn't that long ago. You had the Bundys and their merry men occupy a park in Oregon for shits and giggles. You can argue with me all day, but just think about where all the privately owned guns in this country go. Sure, maybe some of them are overweight or stupid, but you'd be surprised how eager they would be to fight against what has quickly made itself a menace in America. City folks just seem to forget their rural counterparts unless they are throwing insults at them.

Americans seem to like Walmart sales the most. Also, wars are fought for economical reasons, I don't get what is the economic reason to be defended by fighting for Trump, and what civil war will achieve in broader sense. Just having bunch of angry guys on internet is not enough for war.

Also, corporations have a huge impact on city life. While they have some impact on rural folk, they really aren't too concerned with their desires. You are talking about millions of people who still, regardless of what the cities focus on, put America and God first. I would hate to be their enemy if things keep going to shit.

>Do you think Donald will resign this year?

Resign?

They tried everything to remove him and failed and you think he is going to resign on his own?

Trump is a winner, and winner's don't throw in the towel. Resigning would hurt Ivanka and Baron's shot at presidency in the future as well, too harmful to the Trump empire.

>I.e. corporations who effectively rule US don't need this shit.

Said all economists of their country's market, and of the global markets leading up to ww1.

OH GOD. HIS FAMILY.

dont send him those negative vibes! Thats exactly what the jews want. You must have faith in your führer!

A. External wars are fought for economic reasons mostly. Internal can be a variety of things.
B. If you think the internet is the only place the anger is growing it is because you are nowhere near rural America.
C. Walmart is a service to rural America, not a necessity. Rural America still knows how to survive without low low prices.

The news, most of here, Twitter, Facebook are full of city people. Most of the areas outside the cities still don't rely on the internet (and quite a few don't have a reliable connection). I could sit here all damn night explaining why you are wholly incapable of judging the opinions, wants, needs and abilities of the "rednecks" and "Cletus".

Nope.

>Do you think Donald will resign this year?
Yes. He will be forced to by purely running out of people who will be willing to endure the pressure and career ending move that comes along with being near Trump. Also, Pence is tainted by Trump and will not be allowed to stay.

>I mean, what he can do at this point? Start another executive order spree?
Nothing. The establishment of both parties are having a feeding frenzy after Charlottesville and that will not end until Trump resigns.

--My Prediction--
The left, media, and establishment/deep state will start a campaign to force all remaining members, starting with Jewish members, to resign. Once the first few Jews resign the rest of the tribe will follow. Trump will be left with no one to run the business of the White House and the other cabinet members outside the White House will be forced to "move on".

Trump will likely not be forced to leave due to the obvious "Russia" lie the media and left have been pushing so the strategy has changed to just force everyone to abandon Trump and leave him isolated. Every literal move he makes and breath he takes will be criticized and there will be no use to stay. Just remember, Goy, Bye.

"Every Jewish member of Trump’s administration should resign in protest"
>nydailynews.com/news/politics/jewish-member-trump-administration-resign-article-1.3419319

"11 Former White House Jewish Liaisons: Trump Doesn’t Understand anti-Semitism"
>haaretz.com/us-news/1.807759

"Jewish Trump Staff Silent on His Defense of Rally With Anti-Semitic Marchers"
>nytimes.com/2017/08/16/us/politics/trump-jewish-neo-nazi-jared-kushner-ivanka.html

"President Trump, cast out the anti-Semites"
>timesofisrael.com/president-trump-cast-out-the-anti-semites/

"Rabbi That Oversaw Ivanka Trump’s Conversion to Judaism Slams Trump on Charlottesville Response"
>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/rabbi-that-oversaw-ivankas-conversion-slams-trump.html

Archive
>haaretz com/us-news/1.807759
archive.is/lGEBB
>nytimes com/2017/08/16/us/politics/trump-jewish-neo-nazi-jared-kushner-ivanka.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/us/politics/trump-jewish-neo-nazi-jared-kushner-ivanka.html

No way he resigns, and if they impeach him, they know they risk unrest. They will be going all in if they impeach him because Trump won't necessarily just take it, not like Nixon for example. No, Trump's response will be more like Lincoln's response. Surely cooler heads will prevail before then.

I sincerely wanted him to turn this country around but he just doesnt have the ability or will to do what is needed.

He will never be able to understand what it is like being a middle class American. He has zero political experience. He worries about social media more than a teenage girl. He blames others for his failures while ignoring his own.
God it is sad to type this out. This is my fucking homeland. How the fuck did this happen

>they know they risk unrest.
After Charlottesville and with morons like Spencer and his goons they know it is practically nothing to destroy these right protest.

Groups like Anti-Fa and BLM will continue to go on acting like they want but you white right protesters will be shut down.

Trump has also been burned with supporting you so you should look forward to much more police and anti-fa at all further events.

>This is my fucking homeland.
>was

>How the fuck did this happen
You allowed others to tell you how to run your country and they pulled the rug out from under you.

I am willing to kill a lot of people if he is forced to go.
Donald J. Turmp is my president. I voted for him, I will fight for him and I expect this from every upstanding American.
Believe me, libcuck, Donald Trumps resignation is the worst case scenario for you!

fuck you nigger

Nah. Fuck you.

>logical end

quit using words you don't know the meaning of

No one is afraid of you faggots and the cops are on our side, you're still pink haired college dykes vs. actual men and you lose more white youths every day. We are the counter-culture, we have the momentum and we will win.

When you watch the Trump cabinet desert him over the next few weeks you can remember that you have been told.

God you're fucking stupid.

It is not our fault you voted for literally a kike puppet.

So Trump will do fine without cabinet? He will just fly out of white house on his on to punch baddies, Tony Stark-style?

Cernovich mentioned in his latest video that the Republicans with the backing of Mike Pence and Mitt Romney are counting numbers in Congress to impeach Trump. Breitbart ran a story two weeks ago accusing Pence of setting up a parallel campaign to run for the Presidency in 2020 as the GOP candidate, this all aligns with Preibus being fired and the new chief of staff being hired.