Is the existence of dragons in almost every culture folklore on Earth is an irrefutable proof they really roamed the...

Is the existence of dragons in almost every culture folklore on Earth is an irrefutable proof they really roamed the Earth?

Orthodox Jews says this about the biblical flood, and everybody knows Jews are smart, otherwise they wouldn't rule the world and have all the money.

>tfw no dragon gf

Get the fuck of pol you fuckin rat faggot jew. Fuck off.

Anthropomorphic bipedal rats not welcome here.

>what are dinosaur bones?

Also there was probably some overlap in some areas at some point with actual live dinosaurs. so... yea.

No, it's just how mythology works. Human pyschology doesn't change that much from culture to culture so we tend to make up the same stories.
Take Superman for example. Super strong but with one particular weakness. Which is the same as Samson, Achilles, Hercules, Thor, etc etc.

Daenerys is a shit

Dinosaur bones dipstick, fossils and gemstones could literally be found in topsoil and rivers thousands of years ago.

Retard alert

Dragons existed proof is all around

You can't prove they weren't real.

Dragons are cool. If they don't exist already, that just means humanity will have to bring them into the world.

Yes, they're called pterodactyls if I'm not mistaken.

>all of pic related are "dragons"
nope

They probably existed in all cultures to some extent, because faggots in various part of the world eventually found a dinosaur skellington and larped about it.

Your dragons are false , dragons are just dinosaurs

>irrefutable proof they really roamed the Earth?
No, of course not. Stop being silly.

Superman was only given a weakness to kryptonite so a radio show actor could go on vacation.

what is a drake? a small dragon (like OP's pic) or a baby dragon?

The Serpent Archons were the Lords of Earth

>Serpent Archons

Didn't know that, but it's true of most comic book heroes. Take Batman for example, sure you could never beat Batman in a fight or outsmart him. But he's mentally crippled by strong reminders of his dead parents.

This. We've mined for precious minerals over fucking milleniums. You think no one came across fossilised dinosaur remains and speculated that it was dragons or whatever fuck else mythical beasts they had in their culture inspired by the local wildlife?

>dragon

Hear and learn wisdom. Samael is called the Slant Serpent and Lilith the Convolute
Serpent, because he falls upon her from the heavens as a lightning stroke but she rises slowly from the
earth to receive him as a clinging vine.
Where their loins met arose a mighty churning and swirling of the firmament like unto the revolving of a
vast millstone. Out of the vortex of this turning chaotic mass sprang forth a Dragon without end or
beginning. Its scales are as drops of blood, its breath fiery. The eyes of the beast are shut up into slits
after the way of serpents that dwell in the depths of the Abyss. Nor does it see the Sun by day nor the
Moon by night.
All its blind will was bent upon desire. It coiled itself three and one half times between Samael and
Lilith, nor could they copulate with each other directly but only through the coils of the Sightless Worm.
The Red Dragon was born from the vortices of their empty need. They could not be fulfilled except
through its substance.
Alone and separate Samael remained incomplete. The consort, his image in the flames, shared this
defect. Together they were one flesh made whole. What was lacking in Samael he attained through
Lilith. The hollow in the side of Lilith was filled up by Samael. Only through the mediation of the Blind
Worm could they complete each other.
When Samael learned the nature of the Dragon he began to force its endless power along the pathways
of his desire. He united his imperfect mind with the fire that blazed along the spine of the Worm and
begot servants upon the hungry womb of Lilith. In a mad lust for creation he fashioned them out of the
mingled heat of their loins and set them at stations around his kingdom. Five Kings he made and placed
to rule the depth of the Abyss, and Seven Kings he made and set in the Seven Zones of the Firmament.
Twelve Authorities he put at the intervals around the splendor of his throne.

Those are not jews that rule the world and have money.
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Also yes giants ,dragons ,satyrs and hybrids have all existed and some still exist.
They will be introduced via hybrid dna manipulation in these last days will they resurface.
As the bible says there is nothing new under the sun.
Beware.

Then why do we have no examples of ornate dinosaur skulls decorated by the ancients, or record of them finding bones?

At the time Eve went forth from Paradise she was yet a virgin. All lust and fornication among men is
from the chief Archon, Samael, born of the fire of his rebellious spirit. Men follow his example and sin,
even as women imitate the tempting snares of Lilith, his consort.
When he had driven Eve out he repented of his rashness, saying, “I will lie with the daughter of Man and
beget a son.” So saying, he pursued her on shadowy wings. He came upon the woman as she was
preparing herself in the bedchamber of her husband. As the thunderbolt falls from heaven, or as the
hawk folds its wings and stoops upon its prey, so Samael the Ancient Serpent fell upon Eve to ravish her.
He sought t defile the luminous spark of life that shone within her. The Omniscient Spirit looked down
from his high throne and understood the wicked purpose of Samael. He sent his angel Armozel to
snatch back the spark of Barbelon out of the vessel of the woman before the Archon penetrated her
maidenhead. The lust of Samael was satisfied, but the light was not polluted.
Adam came upon his wife. When he saw the filth of blood and impure seed that stained her thighs he
knew the Serpent had mounted her. This was the stain of the first menstrual discharge, the curse of
women forever hence. He turned away and denied Eve his caresses. The woman waxed hot with the
scum of the Serpent that foamed inside her womb. She used her enticements to seduce Adam until he
lay with her in her impurity.
In the fullness of time a man child was born. She wrapped him in the hem of her garment and bore him
to Adam, saying, “I have gotten a man from the Lord.” The face of the infant was red with indignation,
and the eyes of the child were black with rage. On its head hung a forelock of hair black as the wing of a
raven. Nor was it ever heard to laugh. The name of the boy was Cain. Adam thought him the fruit of his
loins but Eve knew he was spawn of the Serpent.

No wings, usually smaller than a dragon

BEND THE FUCKING KNEE

>mother of dragons
>they're all wyverns

Get your shit together GoT

One way or another.... this is true.
Also women....

They're called reptoids or reptillians.

They're irrefutable proof that nature is scary.

Humans weren't always as scientifically minded as they are today. They expressed ideas and feelings, not facts, in their mythology.

>you have been educated well my good little goy!
>No one had science before us, the whole world was just a giant bitch fest of emotions!

God some people on here are really stupid

I never said that. I just said that mythology is not meant to be objective truth, it's symbolic.

Everyone probably just stumbled upon dinosaur bones and made up flying and fire to make it cooler

No, i challenge you on that bud. I believe mythology was real there were Gods and hybrids of every sort. They are the fallen angels offspring. Our overlords dont want you thinking that any of the crazy shit that happened on Earth is real so they can continue to control the narrative

I wish tits were shiny IRL. They look so much better like that.

>believes in science
>at the same time believes in reptiles taking human form and everything Alex Jones is preaching
>people are stupid

Dragons = Reptilians

i havent mentioned anything about reptiles and alex jones doesnt even talk about the jews you fucking pleb
fuck off your obviously too stupid to read a conversation and follow who said what

pic related- cyclops goat

My theory on this is that most of the world does not live near crocodiles. So thousands of years ago when there was very little long-range travel and most people lived and died within 50 miles of where they were born, tales of crocodiles were likely to be very compelling. Early accounts of dragons usually associate them with water as well. Put wings on them (like a Griffin is to lion) and you have something like a dragon.

I also think various unexplainable natural phenomenon were probably exaggerated stories from reality. The occasional birth of a cyclops, for instance. (Pic related, a goat cyclops. There have been human cyclops) In a boring, agrarian world these could easily be spun into crazy tales of cyclops people living in remote places.

The burning bush of the bible probably stems from spontaneous combustion that sometimes occurs in the middle East. Bushes can literally burst in to flames there all at once.

Stories of a great flood could easily excite a primitive mind who hears tales of whole cities being swallowed up, a primitive mind that does not understand the phenomenon of a tsunami.

We are about to have a solar eclipse. In theology there is often the theme of darkness arriving at midday. Well, it happens. Again, when people don't understand something it tends to become legend, mythologized.