Acting white is the key to success

Acting white is the key to success

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw
foxnews.com/health/2016/03/09/many-athletes-used-sharapova-drug-meldonium-during-2015-european-games-study-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=02apSoxB7B4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Acting civilized gets you places?
A huge fucking surprise, that.

it doesn't hurt. keeping it real, hurts.

Why did blacks go from making beautiful soul music like Sam cooke and shit in the 60s to nigga nigga fuck police smoke weed nigga rap shit today?

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw

Gee, I wonder (((why)))

Nah, they just need to stick to their own kind, just like us (mixed, ice yourself now). They don't belong in the US, but get what? Neither do you white boy. You are the result of losers who couldn't make it in their native land. And look what you did to the place. Christfaggot manlets with 'muh whitness'. Face it, you are the product of losers.

>IMA SMASH DAT MOFUGGIN BALL BIX NOOD

When you think about it, in the 60s and such it seemed like blacks were basically whites with a different shade. They acted white, they acted civilized. And then it's as if they regressed 500 years in a span of a few decades.

because we let them free their inner nigger

/fit/ told me the only way to get boulder shoulders was to roid

Translations for those who don't speak wodka languages:
1.Muesli
2.Steroids

real talk tho, is anyone else disgusted by how the amerijew olympic WADA committee let's nigger roid themselves up to the tits literally, meanwhile qts from Russia get "investigated" and have highly suspicious bullshit pinned on them?
it's so fucking pathetic from america's side, like PLEASE stop peddling roid-niggers already holy shit
I read about the sharapova case and she basically got banned for using a less potent substitute which the williams chimps have used for a decades
SAD!

Big words from someone who couldn't make it in the Congo.

>actuing white
>whites have no culture
Pick one already!

Note that Christian blacks (Serena is Jehova) have white values and can achieve things.

niggers have the race armor on their side
if anyone says they roid because of how they look they're immediately called a racist and everyone takes the nigger's side

Mainly Jews
Reagan and Trickle down economics crippling the middle class growth
CIA starting the crack cocaine epidemic in inner cities.
Progressive policies that only compounded these issues
Failures in leadership, partly due to government assassinating prominent leaders like Malcom X and MLK
Blacks own fault for allowing themselves to get lulled into sleep, not building on what their ancestors had done for them

pop culture hurt the black community a lot. Before the 60's, you'd have prominent black entertainers on radio/television imitating "white" american culture. Looking back at the jazz movement and the early days of rock, you see more of a collaboration between the black and white communities. All of the sudden, amidst the social response of the 80's to the progressives of the previous generation, you had gangster rap and nigger culture. The most prominent black names weren't guys like Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis, and Nat King Cole; they were guys like Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Flava Flav, and Coolio. It was cool to be vulgar and a "nigga" now. Fuck the police, fuck all authority. Nothing is your fault, you were born in a ghetto and would die in the ghetto, might as well get rich or die trying by selling drugs to members of your own community.

The sad thing about it is that it will likely never be fixed, and we are now seeing the same thing that devastated the black community, in mainstream America. We are in the midst of an opiod epidemic that doesn't seem to be slowing down. When you turn on the TV or radio you have degeneracy and nigger culture being promoted to young whites just like it was to young blacks. You have 50 percent divorce rate and a huge spike in the number of single mothers in whites.

At this point I've taken the black pill. Maybe white people deserve it just like black people deserved it. You let yourselves get jewed in the end.

Okay Russia. Yalls cheaters and we got some slaves descendants to run our races.

so what you do is you breed and breed these niggers for maybe a century
then on TOP of that, you roid them up, because they STILL can't compete
shit's pathetic and so are most of your niggers

>get busted for using roids
>thinks that somehow whites have access to shittier roids than blacks for...reasons
you are fucking stupid

when there is a silent agreement from EVERYBODY who participates on the olympics about what you can and cannot use, and some NIGGERS from america try to get at Russia over VERY DUBIOUS CLAIMS, I'm just gonna go with my gut-feeling and say that it's your nigger inferiority speaking and there isn't any actual evidence, because that's what usually happens in these Russia stories peddled by you 50% fucks. Throw shit at the wall non-stop and hope some of it sticks, right?
All we're asking you is to keep your tranny-nigger entertainment events to yourself, and if you don't then stop making up a stink against white people, you sad sad shitskin vermin.

>can only go to adhom attacks
come back when you have an argument. 1 american black life is still worth more than a slav life btw, just going by gdp per capita.

the argument is that Sharapova got banned for using the same drug your Williams-chimps use
but you're a nigger, so you never read about that, you just saw RUSSIA and since RUSSIA is white, you started getting subhuman tingles and urge to drink kool-aid

but where is the proofs? You also claimed that niggers have access to and use better steroids. where is the proof there? You also claimed that niggers get much more lenience in steroid enforcement. where is the proof there? You are making an outrageous claim with no proof.

Russia has a long history with having state-sponsored steroids given to their athletes. This is undeniable. You guys are natural born cheaters.

also:
>Russia
>White
KEK

Sharapova got banned for a drug which Niggers in America OPENLY use
How many times do you need this repeated to get it into your worthless subhuman head?
Meldonium or some such, look it the fuck up
> why is our unbiased burger media not reporting on nigger affirmative-action that has spread into all parts of society
gee I don't know, maybe it's because united states of 50% is a fucked up shithole?

Serena is nasty and she ruins what little entertainment value women's tennis had. Her grunting sounds like a grizzly bear is being strangled to death. Terrible.

oh shit
> proofs
so it was a fucking cuckhole migrant talking about russia, how hilarious, I bet you were loving me calling you a nigger, that's would be some classic cuckhole cuck shit
> long history
> state-sponsored
yeah I read these "articles"
it's very cute when someone tries to single out a country that's doing exactly the same things everyone else is
too bad that anyone who even takes a SLIGHT look at that "investigation" will instantly see how it's all bullshit, unless they're a 20iq retard, or a cuckhole with a chip on his shoulder
Sharapova got banned for THAT drug (not your state-sponsor conjecture) and THAT drug is the same one nigger-chimps have been using for more than a decade.
Un-proof this, liar.

For fuck sake, Russia is not a catch-all boogeyman. You have been indoctrinated hardcore.

>we dindu nuffin! everyone else wuz doin it! we good bois!
>i aint got no proofs doe, no articles, no nuffin, just take my word for it blyat
still waiting on the argument and the proofs vlad

it's a cockhole immigrant

fuck off nigger

questioning the retarded ramblings of a drunk slav is now indoctrination? Let's break down what he said here: >real talk tho, is anyone else disgusted by how the amerijew olympic WADA committee let's nigger roid themselves up to the tits literally
claims this with no proof. Is Russia scrutinized moreso than any other country? Of course, and there is a historical basis for doing so, they have and are always getting caught using steroids. But there's nothing to indicate that WADA turns a blind eye or allows every other country, not just the US, to use steroids freely
>meanwhile qts from Russia get "investigated" and have highly suspicious bullshit pinned on them?
again, no proof, then claims that all the evidence is planted and that they aren't really using roids
>I read about the sharapova case and she basically got banned for using a less potent substitute which the williams chimps have used for a decades
backtracks on his claim of Russian QTs not using roids and now says they use "less potent substitute" of roids which the williams use (no proof presented)

See user, when you make full retard claims, at least post a link to some RT article or something to validate it.

What would the GDP per capita be if those niggers weren't supported by white society you fucking imbecile?

t. Anglo visiting Moskva

actually the indication with which WADA casually looks over the Williams-chimps needing various drugs for their "health" and then BANNING Sharapova for the same drug, shows pretty good how WADA must have treated Russia "historically", so there you go
You keep trying to backpedal somewhere, but I've been talking about this case since the start and you just can't take it, you weak lying faggot.
Sharapova got banned for the SAME drug a roid-nigger OPENLY uses. Now talk to me about history, faggot.
Literally the same classic cuckhole bullshit about
> w-well historic-c-c-cally russia
fuck off

>muh welfare excuse
>ignoring the fact that two independent african countries and several arab and mixed-black countries also rank above Russia in gdp per capita
still not an argument Ivan. Your impotent rage is amusing though.

I'd probably say the biggest factor is the destruction of the black family and the rise of single motherhood. This was brought on by the fall of traditional values in the black community and the sexual revolution. Not to mention the welfare state, which incentivised risky sexual behaviour and Baby daddy culture. It's funny how progressives believes they are the solution to the back communities problems when it was undoubtedly Progressives social and welfare policies and post modernist culture which contributed the most to the black communities current predicament. Back when the black community were pro traditionalism, they had better family stability and social mobility than working class whites. The only black who are successful today are those that come from religious traditional families.

sharapova got banned in a politically-motivated event
when all the pathetic shitskins from the WTA "protested" her return you could just tell they don't want to get fucked up by the superior player
then you have smug williams-niggers who continue taking the virtually the same drug "praising" sharapova for admitting it, it's just a pathetic clownshow only the dumbest chimps wouldn't see through
oh and as far as meldonium ACTUALLY goes, nobody ACTUALLY gives a fuck about it, what a surprise
foxnews.com/health/2016/03/09/many-athletes-used-sharapova-drug-meldonium-during-2015-european-games-study-finds.html

read the fucking article chimp
it all boils down to
> well the east bloc has this drug MILDRONATE that is basically MELDONIUM, which we use here, but since its east bloc we're gonna ban it and make some shit up
WADA, WTA, and all these other jewish "sport-control" orgs make me fucking sick and so do you, you pathetic bitchboy

> oh yeah, we used meldonium but our tests were ethnically-screened so we can't tell you who (niggers) was actually cheating tee-hee
> t. WADA
> btw sharapova still banned
jewish fucks, why the fuck are they even at the head of anything, insecure genetic trash shouldn't be allowed to judge

>superior player
>2-19 against Serena lifetime
everyone knows all top athletes take steroids. Now you are moving goalposts. Just because she got BTFO by WADA doesn't mean there is a conspiracy allowing black athletes and all non-russians to get away with taking more. Your entire rambling was saying that she got "framed" and she only took "a little bit" of what the williams were taking, which you've provided no proof of. They all go through the same tests as her. You seem upset because you can't accept that on a level playing field, Russians get BTFO by pretty much every country, even with state sponsored backing. SAD!

>50's nigger
>white
black (((culture))) is a modern thing

Did she say that?
Also her baby would be monkey looking why is she even carrying it?Just abort.

Big difference. I'm glad you pointed that out

She may be an ugly sheboon, but I'd have nothing against negroes like that. Just act civilized.

with how insecure america is in general about its worldwide image, and their love to peddle all things nigger...
when one looks at the caught-doping stats and sees America VERY SUSPICIOUSLY low on the list, you just know that WADA and all other orgs are bought
And NO they obviously DON'T GO through the same tests
the fucking 2016 OLYMPICS, niggers got ETHNICALLY SCREENED, what in the FUCK kind of test is that, you piece of shit?
and AFTER the majority tested what positive, what happened?
NOTHING LOL
Sharapova is 10 times better than whatever MtF nigger tranny you send, frankly it's ridiculous how much jew-armor America has, but hey, gotta keep up that image
> niggers get ethnically screened during testing and nothing happens when test positive
> whitegirls get 2 year bans on ADMINISTRATIVE grounds
don't make me fucking laugh

Unironically the jews.
Specifically the push for "gangsta" culture as well as the CIA constructed crack epidemic.
Black gangs in the 70s would fist fight each other and had a semblance of honor. Black families stood together and single moms were rare.

youtube.com/watch?v=02apSoxB7B4

made some GOAT jazz as well

> muh russian DOPE-fiends LOOK they're at the top of the charts of people getting "caught" by us
> wait, let me quickly "ethnically screen" these tests, heh
> t. bignose guy
you guys really hate people using common sense huh?

Being white is the key to success.

>niggers got ETHNICALLY SCREENED

What do you mean by this...serious question.

>posting shopped images
it's like you're trying to prove that slavs are all stupid.

that means when doped-up genetically inferior nigger-trannies compete in sports, you can't say nigger trannies are inferior genetic trash who should be round up into gas chambers, because you can't see who was cheating only how many people
it's a very progressive tactic our jew-friends have come up with

and since russians are white and like Sharapova have no trouble "admitting" they failed some cooked-up jew rules, they get banned
there's a whole bunch of stuff you can read on this event, it was very public
obviously as any agenda-push it was hush-hushed after a while, because you can't have people SERIOUSLY look into doping and how these committees selectively ban whoever the fuck they get told to ban, just quickly force some agenda about state-doping (like ANYBODY is not having the state "help" its athletes)
sharapova is the highest-grossing woman tennis player of all time, despite getting banned from tournaments for 2 years
stick that on your pro-nigger poster wall

According to your slav logic, Turkroaches and poo in looers are also under attack for being genetically superior. Why else would WADA go after them? You continue to have 0 sources backing up any of your claims
also:
>Russians
>White
please stop with this meme. Slavs are not white.

yeah just keep on cuckpedalling away from the topic, you'll end up falling out of your government housing window at this rate
but people who are not blinded with jewish assblast like you, might actually take a second and think why picrelated got cherry-picked and received a ridiculous ban
nobody's definitely got an agenda here, keep them nigger trannies running around (who even GRUNT like men), that's not a problem, hell add even some other "white" goblins from other western countries so it doesn't look too obvious
in any case, the state-funding piss test/whistleblower story that's more related to olympics than tennis (which you keep trying to reference) got quietly debunked months later after getting released, nobody ever issued an apology though, but YES just keep on cucking away from this one obnoxious case which is the only one I've been talking about, as it illustrates the "methods" perfectly
why don't you tell me about the chinks doping as well, like that's fucking relevant in this anti-white bullshit agenda, the land of jewish fifte centers has against actual WHITE people

> athletics
> UK, the fucking land of nigs and other various shite allegedly has 0 dopes
If I gave a fuck I'd actually go look at the niggers who run track for brits, but I honestly don't
I am actually tired of your shitskin propaganda
You are inferior
> britpaki niggers don't dope
Like....HOW fucking dumb and blind do you have to be, to believe this

holy kek you are delusional. Keep on trying to come up with excuses with no proof. All of your ramblings sound straight from a smoloko/facebook infograph.

How does it feel knowing that even nogs working at mcdonalds make more than the average Slav?

also WHY are you posting this bullshit still?
I explicitly told you and showed how these committees ETHNICALLY SCREEN WHAT THE FUCK the athletes in these "mass-tests" you're posting so that if the "masses" turn out to be doping, nobody gets told anything
meaning inferior people can dope as much as whites and THEN some and not get busted, because NOBODY will ever go after a poor person of color athlete like they would go after a tall blonde russian tennis player
fucking shitskin insecurities, do you realize just HOW tired whites are growing of you?
pray you don't get fucking anthrax'd

the cherry to this thread would be if you ever had the courage to post your mongrel genetic trash face, but obviously that would never happen
damn I wish I had the le50%face.jpg saved for this occasion, I really fucked up
you're not white, just fucking say it, so everyone who's ever read the drivel you've written can instantly dismiss it

you come off as really insecure ivan. I would be too if I were a slav living in a white country. let me know when you can come up with an argument/sources.

It's common knowledge that Sharapova was not treated fairly, but you can keep acting like a retard as much as you want though.
Won't change the fact that she's the best female tennis player of all time :^)

>acting civilized is the key to success
ftfy

everyone's going to say jews but the answer is white women in the 60s and 70s ruined them

Having humility, being gracious, being able to delay gratitude, having empathy, respecting the rights of others, being secure in yourself, not being jealous of others, not being afraid of others, the ability to set goals and work towards them

Maybe third best. Don't forget the Williams sisters bud. Nog's are just better at some sports