Why aren't you vegan yet?

Take the Green Pill with PETA! We have Cucumbers, Salad, Lettuce and longer lifespans for all on offer!

Also animal rights are a really fundamental issue in any society that claims to be civilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWDb77lq4wU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=F8A2tHPKuC0
sherdog.com/fighter/Jake-Shields-502
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communists are right

Why the fuck would I want to have a longer lifespan with society as a whole degrading and going down the drain?

Ground beef and cheddar cheese at the same time, man

there aint nothing fresh about those two

Hitler had better animal rights policies than any modern animal rights groups

>animal rights
Animal Rights wasn't an issue before women could vote, that should tell you everything you need to know

I would toss their salad if you know what I mean

Find me a vegetable that tastes like bacon, and we'll discuss it.

>un nou inceput

Unde!

Animals have no rights, sorry try again cucks

I'm with this homo.

Animal welfare was a concern before that to be fair.

Nothing says "I'm a fucking lunatic, agree with me" like a fucking lettuce bikini on the sidewalk. Stay farrrr away from that. Shes infertile yet still attracts male callers, she has herpes.

Meat makes you impotent.

if your mouth does not water at the sight of a nice, greasy cheeseburger you're not human

>Why aren't you vegan yet?

Bacon. Chicken Wings. Being able to have the strength to do pretty much anything other than complaining.

And self-respect.

If you have to harm living things, you are not human.

They both look dry and sick

Vegans are healthier and stronger than meat eaters.

I don't think you understand how humans work, or anything about history, or the fact that plants are living things too.

Calling bullshit. Proof or GTFO.

Because I don't want to be gay like you.

Stupid fucking weak bolshevik faggot
I kill my own animals and eat them raw. I drink the blood still warm too.

Nothing is more manly than hunting animals and eating them fuckn raw cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWDb77lq4wU&t=1s

down with the vegan agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=F8A2tHPKuC0

Because I don't want to be that faggot who makes everything a huge hassle when I get dinner with friends.

vegans have lower iqs. genes can be deactivated depending on what you eat for a extended period of time

how can your DNA be fluid? amino acids. a insufficient supply of different ones prevents genes from being active and 2 cannot be obtained from plant sources and many vegans have a poor understanding of what their body needs which makes matters worse

there is a study which found a large portion of africans must have been forced to eat nothing but plants for a number of generations due to some genes being deactivated which are normally active and it resulted in a drop in their iqs

this has also happened to small pockets of farming people but in the west and east this seems to always be overturned by fishing villages and general migration in a area and interbreeding within 1 race

they tried to bury the finding because it made liberals feel uncomfortable and conservatives dont believe in genetic related science

If I go vegan do I have to make out with woman like OPs pic related? If yes, than that's a big NO to going vegan.

sherdog.com/fighter/Jake-Shields-502
>53% decisions
If that faggot would eat like a human he might finish some fights.

makes my poop wierd.

gold

This is one of my fundamental problems with vegans and veggies. I could probably get behind not eating meat but they all descend in to full on pacifist, hippy nonsense whereas I just like animals and would prefer not to wholesale slaughter them.

Because being vegan means you don't even have the strength to make more than one comment.

I tried veganism for a few years but it makes going out and socializing a huge pain in the ass and everyone hates you on reflex upon finding out you're vegan. I do want to cut down on the animal products I eat now, though. I get constipated WAY more often eating meat and dairy regularly.

Bucuresti....

Pula mea de moldovence proaste

MARE CACAT