>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=rlRWaWC5xl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i like dumpf

God I love Bizzaro Joe.

Hitler was a bitch

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Awoo?

Have things calmed down a bit?
Last night was fucking insane
From my understanding Bannon always said he's going to quit 8 months in or so, no?

Basically.

Lol fucking tanya poster is here too.

We're not, it's just shitposter has a hard on for us.

Proofs?

Awoo

>Proofs?
Like when you used /sg/ and /ptg/ as and advertisement platform by baking. So long as that is not done then I am fine with you coming here occasionally to show new stuff and answer questions but the less tripfags here the better for very obvious reasons. I don't have any beef with you, lets just drop it with mutual understanding of eachother's positions.

>the war on whites is real
of course it is
shit that exists only in ur head can be real as u want it to be

see
You have used both /sg/ and /ptg/ as advertising platforms by making the OP essentially an advertisement. That isn't occurring now so just being moderate in posting with a tripcode is good.

I think Geo is the reason of Joe's impotent rage.

?
I made OP like once on /ptg/ with a patch in it, and I don't remember making one for /sg/.

I regularly made OPs and never put patches in the OP or used my trip minus the one time shills, derailing and splitting were rampant so I had to use a trip so people knew which thread was legit.

I TRIED SO HARD

>Have things calmed down a bit?
>Last night was fucking insane
>From my understanding Bannon always said he's going to quit 8 months in or so, no?
There was going to be a big shock when Bannon left the White House, from even me included, but he immediately went back to his role as Executive Chairman of Breitbart the same day and attending their evening editorial meeting to show he was back and in charge.

He is bringing with him his knowledge from both being a principal attendant of the National Security Council (where he had access to the "keys of the kingdom" for national intelligence) and his tenure in the West Wing. He is ready to get back to fighting immediately so we will see what his plan is in the coming days.

AND GOT SO FAR

The purpose of putting your patch as the OP was to advertise in that instance, not out of some altruism not was it busy then. Again, read what I said. I have no beef, it hasn't been done in awhile. minimal tripfagging is good to do. If you aren't answering questions or showcasing then less tripfagging would be preferred.

What will trump day at the rally?

*slight chuckle*

ayy fuck you patchjew
i come here to feel better with my fellow baby boomer magapeeds civil nationalists who aren't kkk neo-nazi members at all, not to get shilled on by /k/ringe merchants

You're really assblasted about this.
Sad.
I like you and your patches :3

BUT IN THE END

Let's take a look at the senior officials currently left in the white house:

• Chief of staff John Kelly, a former general who wants nothing more than to continue and expand the Wars for Israel.
• National security adviser H. R. McMaster, a batshit insane general who wants nothing more than to continue and expand the Wars for Israel.
• Senior economic adviser Gary Cohn, a Democrat and the president of Goldman Sachs.
• Senior adviser Dina Powell, a self-defined liberal and a former Goldman Sachs executive.
• Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, a former CEO Exxon Mobil.
• Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, who worked for Goldman Sachs for 17 years.

Please explain to me why you still support this failure administration and worship an orange bumbling idiot who conned you all into voting for him.

>i come here to feel better with my fellow baby boomer magapeeds civil nationalists who aren't kkk neo-nazi members at all
Could you be bothered to not be a giant fag, almighty one? We are not worthy of your enlightened presence.

I love Kellyanne.

Show us your flag, shitposter.

>i come here to feel better with my fellow baby boomer magapeeds civil nationalists who aren't kkk neo-nazi members at all
Kek, tanya posters never get old.

3:

>Please explain to me why you still support this failure administration

LITERALLY because Stephen Miller is still there

someone give me the skinny on the new afghan strategy

apartheid state go away

I very specifically said I had no dog in the fight nor particular interest. I was just affirming one statement and defending what I affirmed.

They lost another election?

You do great work on these.

>What will trump day at the rally?
I think he will endorse and invite on stage Jeff Flake's opponent (Kelli Ward) for Arizona's Senate primary since he telegraphed that with a tweet in support of her but stopping short of a full endorsement. There are rumors that he will pardon Arpaio but I am not so sure of something like that happening, but don't discount the possibility of it occurring.

His rally is going to be a major point where he wants to show the base that got him into office he is still fighting for them so expect a strong presence.

More young American men into the meat grinder.

So who's next to go? Won't be Miller as he's cozied up to Kush. KAC's already been sidelined and is just kept round for polling. I actually think all energy will now go into appointing a fence jumping Spic friendly head of the DHS myself.

Where did T&T go? We weren't done with the game.

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

They already started on Gorka. They didn't even leave it a day.

>rumors that he will pardon Arpaio
you cannot pardon a misdemeanour

Hey when's the rally?

>send more men
>men die
>war industry keeps profiting
>wash rinse repeat

>doze of on myself
Oops pawn to H6

so many union jacks in this thread

I think it's time America returned to the motherland.

Yup, see, I forgot about him. He's next.

>flag

>So who's next to go? Won't be Miller as he's cozied up to Kush. KAC's already been sidelined and is just kept round for polling. I actually think all energy will now go into appointing a fence jumping Spic friendly head of the DHS myself.
Miller has a concrete position due to what you mentioned, along with him being the only other primary campaign staffer besides Hope Hicks who is still in the West Wing.

Gorka is an open question.

>you cannot pardon a misdemeanour
Article II, Section II
>"he (President) shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment."
Yes you can.

Thank you fampai

People kept pussyfooting and not making the new thread so I stepped in and made it, just because I included my patch in the OP didn't mean the only purpose was to advertise it. But you're free to make whatever interpretation of it you like. I posted it with my trip and made it clear that I was the one who makes them, if I was trying hard to shill them I'd do the classic shill move and turn off my trip and prance around posting my stuff.
But I can't be bothered to do that, and besides it's dishonest.

Meanwhile TRS niggers still pulling shit...

Same day as the eclipse, I believe.

You need to save us lad.

I literally sat down and dozed off.

Pass the popcorn.

guys how do I get a gf? I've never interacted with a girl in my life. Please help

>besides Hope Hicks who is still in the West Wing.
Hisck used to work for Ivanka and are close, she's fine atm.

Was that kessler jew a anti white poet?

me thinky much in the head computer

CAN'T GET A TRAVEL BAN
CAN'T BUILD A WALL
CAN'T GET ANY STAFF
BANNON GONE
NOW WE GET MILLER AND GORKA AND MUELLER WILL BTFO DRUMPFIE ONCE AND FOR ALL!

the left can't meme

Why do so many keep asking that question here

We ARE NOT a dating service

ONE DOWN

TWO TO GO

GORKA IS NEXT, AND THE BEST TROPHY, STEPHEN MILLER, AT THE END

PRESIDENT

J O E

O

E

pic related

oh YAS we can you fucking sith!

Kessler was an Occupy-supporting Democrat up until he organized the Cville rally. Really makes one ponder.

Actually I will say that you may likely be right if Arpaio's charges are State charges (not so much the misdemeanor portion) since the clause "offensives against the United States" applies to Federal charges and is not applicable towards State charges which a misdemeanor would fall under.

Its the same dumb brit faggots who raid all the time. They hate America so I don't see what the point of listening to them even is.

All good lad, we can put the game on hold if you like. Bishop to E3. What's up with the sudden influx of faggots?

It's over at this point, Trump is surrounded by globalists and they have successfully ousted almost all the populist staff. The ones that had the jewish deep state scared are almost all gone and they have successfully managed to control trump through his daughter.

Trump is now Bush 2.0.

Bannon is out and will throw nukes around but ultimately outside of bringing down Trump2.0 it won't matter to the people, also when he says he fights for "trump" he means the brand that people elected and not the globalist puppet we have left.

You will now see the MSM slow down the attacks and normality return, they have no reason to be afraid anymore, they have regained control of the white house.

I wasn't hinting Hicks was in trouble, she is the longest serving staffer from the campaign and is the only one that came from Trump Tower before joining the campaign (along with, like you said, working with Ivanka even before that).

Say that to my face IRL fgt I'll fucking wreck you.

Thoughts on Daryle the Antifa Doxxer?

>My students' life experience comes to a screeching halt after they leave my mentor-ship

Styxhexenfagger666 said it was just 4d chess still, we still got this fellow magapedes. Federal Agent Dicky 'tiki-torch' Spencer will not co-opt out awoovment with his hatred.

drumpogk btfo by the #onetruequeen

I swear you sleep cycle is the weirdest.

Alt-cuck here.

Daily reminder that there is no moral equivalence between fascists and those who oppose fascism.

come on dude, just help me out. I'll be on team Trump, but I need a beautiful 10/10 gf first. Just help me otu bro give me some like advice or something

My thoughts?

All niggers must hang

Actually if you create a tax plan that benefits whites the Hispanic birthrate would probably increase. Though mass deportation of illegals and cutting overall immigration would probably cause it to fall by 300,000~ or so, but it would rebound because intermarriage between legal Hispanics and whites is very high- similar to that of whites and Asians.

Of course statistically about half of Hispanics identify as white, and 90% of the couplings involving whites and Hispanics involve self-identified "white Hispanics". Those Hispanics who identify as non-white and who intermarry with whites are disproportionately women being married to older men, similar to the white-Asian intermarriage. Other white-Hispanic couplings (those involving self-identified white Hispanics) are gender-equal, meaning that a White Hispanic man is as likely to marry a non-Hispanic white woman as the opposite.

Because all children with at least one Hispanic parent are considered Hispanic themselves (for example, Selena Gomez's mother is non-Hispanic white) this means if the rate of intermarriage continues the number of Hispanics will increase exponentially (that is if Gomez had married Bieber all of their children would be considered Hispanic despite those children only being 1/4 Hispanic through Selena Gomez's father)

>1 million man ICE team

20,000 ICE agents are on track to deport 500,000 illegals and this is keeping in mind that DAPA and DACA kept roughly half of all illegals safe from being deported and only in June did DAPA end. There will be 30,000 ICE agents next year total due to Trump increasing their budget- these agents would likely be able to deport 1.5-3 million illegals on their own as sanctuary cities fall and the number of illegals protected by Obama's executive orders are no longer protected.

Additionally Trump has proposed ANOTHER 10,000 agents be hired on the 2018 Budget- but because of how obstinate McCain, Flake and Graham are getting that might become tough.

>democrats cant meme
fixed
the LEFT can meme fine

Fuck Spencer, serves him right.

correct nigga...antifa are beta scumbags and fascists are intelligent alphas

Hey everyone just here to ask for some help fighting ANTIFA got a petition going to get them recognized as terrorists could use your help, find out more here

it all...

returns...

to nothing.............

YTAAAAAAAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIII

MEME QUEEN COMING ATCHA!

HILDOGS, LETS KILL THE RIGHT!
HILCOGS! GONNA BRING THE FIGHT!1
HOILDOGS! DRUMPF WILL PAY!
HOTDOGS! WILL SAVE THE DAY!

those patches look like SHIT
you need to be EMBARRASSED
dont support that fucking NEET loser leafjew

youtube.com/watch?v=rlRWaWC5xl0

No I agree, I like Hicks so far, shes played the game well but it will be interesting to see what leaks come out of the press department now though, Hicks has always kept a low profile but if Pro Ivanka agenda stories start coming out I'm really going to have to consider getting a different waifu.

>YO pol
God help us. The absolute state of this fucking place.

what race is that thing

nigger quits his job...

this surprises you?

>evangelicals
Probably the most btfo trump voting group, Didnt immediately nuke Iran when he was finished with the inaugeration and declare USA a Israeli vassal state.

Go back to /r9k/ and stay there

Obama was elected by memes. Obama was the first meme president.

>occupy democrats
is that a legit thing?

>Bishop to E3
left bishop? Also remind me of where your moved knight is again? Just want to make sure I have it accurate
>What's up with the sudden influx of faggots?
What's the problem #gays4trump

This is like surrealistic art or something

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ITS HIM SAMEFAGGING TO ADVERTISE HIS SHIT

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R