What happens when Twitter bans Trump?

What happens when Twitter bans Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/what-is-trump-worth-to-twitter-one-analyst-estimates-25-billion-20170817-gxyxmt.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump bans Twitter

in fact, /thread

They wouldnt dare ban him.

They won't, his tweets bring way too many eyeballs to the website and they really don't want to risk drawing the ire of US regulators.

t. former twitter employee

If Twitter bans Trump, it's already shaky stock price and shareholder/brand confidence will drop to rock bottom - and Twitter will be forced to either go under or make a huge apology and reverse the whole "fuck free speech for everyone but me!" movement brewing in this country.

That being said, why would they ban Trump? I think we can both agree that his 'tweeting' has been kind of a double-edged sword for him, worldwide, at least thus far from the campaign trail to the present.

Ultimate proof Media is fakenews. move to gab.ai. Millions of new users. Twitter becoming left echo chamber ciclejerk.

pls ban him

He'll shitpost on @POTUS, let's see if they ban that one

>ban the President
>lose 50 million account overnight
>stock value plummets by 70% overnight
>collapse

I'm fine with this.

twitter's stock will tank

>ban probably the account that probably scores you more traffic and views than any other

Yea no. Twitter is a for-profit Wall Street corporation, in case you didn't notice. Morality goes out the door when money is involved.

brisbanetimes.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/what-is-trump-worth-to-twitter-one-analyst-estimates-25-billion-20170817-gxyxmt.html

They lose $2.5 billion in value

President Trump is the only reason why Twitter hasn't crashed like Vine yet. They matter of factly need him.

he will just shitpost on the official POTUS account

Trump gets his hacker supremes to reinstate his account and take over twitter

Millions of libtards cry out in pain because there chance at getting a bunch of followers with one reply tweet is gone forever.

This. Twitter is already on the decline and packed full of bots rather than real people, and no more people are joining it.
If Trump were to leave Twitter and go to some alternative like Minds, Twitter would collapse.

Twitter would commit suicide if they ban Trump. Just like all his haters would do. He owns the entire snowflake Generation and the media.

Technically Twitter is used by 27% of Americans, that's literally nothing.

twitter locked my account because I posted a video of antifa terrorists kicking an old man

t (dot) co / 1NfUu6GWKk

pic related

[ also sign:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
#protip: Include this link in all of your Sup Forums posts from now on. ]

He moves to Gab.ai and twitter goes back to being as useless as it was before the election.

Saudi Arabia and their CEO Prince get fired.

Twitter goes even more bankrupt

The left completely disappears because they can't troll or retweet Trump.

I say go for it.

Twitter banned me because I tweeted some British police station about Muslims
(It was worth it. Their entire page was filled with anti Muslim / anti PC tweets)

Shit, we should meme him to start posting on another platform just so they lose that money.

lmao it wants me to delete another tweet as well

How many followers does he have? Theres only 330 million us citizens how much is each one worth?

If I remember correctly, twitter was going to shit before Trump began to get everyone's attention.

They're going to pretend like they won something important for like a week

Can't wait for it to happen.

I don't get it, Trump never tweeted anything that could qualify as "harassment" even under leftist degenerate definitions.

>nazi profile pic
>faggots

they banned me for posting a video!!!!

see the tweets they wanted me to delete.
they have done it with other tweets I posted in the past as well.
But yea, that profile pic only makes it easier for them to target. lol
also fucking CHINK!

instead of fucking leaf. Get it? I hope you're smart.

>2 of 2

Clearly the first tweet was the actual offence that got you flagged, and the second was just salt in the wound. I personally don't care, you should be able to post about commie faggots and nazis if you want, I'm just saying you weren't banned for posting a video.

Yeah, I got it. I'm a Slav, though, so you're a bit off the mark.

Trump leaving twitter would basically spell the end of /ourguys/ propping it up. You'd get some stealth shitposters on it but the userbase would collapse by millions over the course of a year

but won't that fix half his fuckups

this one u user??

They can't ban him. If they ban Trump twitter ceases to exist.

>Trump banned on twitter
>Trump starts a government owned fb/twitter regulated like a utility

Twatter stock is allready going down
Maybe mark cuban will flush more money down the toilet buying twatter stock to inflate it.

What was the Earthquake like?

Nice.

I will cum buckets if Trump destroys the tech industry and break up the big banks.

Twitter collapses overnight. Trump is single handedly keeping them afloat with his shitposting and they know it. They've been itching to do it for ages, such is their madness. I wish they'd hurry up.

He moves to gab and twitter dies

Holy shit. Triggered liberals in 2 secs.

Twitter dies

>banned from google
>banned from apple
>zero users
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

He makes his own Twitter, with blackjack and hookers

Even though @jack is a total faggot and hates everything trump stands for, I doubt even he is dumb enough to ban him. Twitter would literally die over night.

Gab is growing fast actually.

>zero users
200k users actually, bought some stock in it desu

he'll seek refuge in GOOGLE PLUS BOYS

Would be epic habbening. I hope they do honestly, then twitter will finally die as it should have years ago.

I get it. Underrated.