I just wanted to play videogames

I just wanted to play videogames...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo
youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a rollercoaster

i just wanted to deus vult. fuck the faggy video games.

I just wanted to be left alone

As somebody who was never given the luxury of blissful ignorance, I can't help but feel some disdain for Gamegators.

You guys would be as bad as the shitlibs if your gay childish hobby hadn't been infiltrated. Most of you still openly waste your time on games while our world crumbles, albeit more slowly with your involvement.

I'm still happy you're with us, but that doesn't make you not plebs.

I agree with this, but with less contempt and disdain

I do it all for ethics in videogame journalism. If they just caved on that demand, most of us would back off. But that would necessitate deep structural change that they block at every turn. So be it.

>Gamergate made leftists look crazy
>gamers heard Sup Forums was against Gamergate
>gamers from outside Sup Forums flock to Sup Forums to shit on the left
>gamers find a few redpills
>end up on Sup Forums
>lives are changed forever
>it's more then a game now
>now it's SERIOUS

>You guys would be as bad as the shitlibs if your gay childish hobby hadn't been infiltrated.

This is fallacious. When the real world crept into Vidya they joined the right side did they not?

Video games are an even worse catalyst for cultural degeneration than television was.

When I was young we didn't have video games. The only toys we had were rusty nails, egg shells, and old newspaper. You young whippersnappers today don't know how good you've got it!

Seeing this all as the epoch of gamergate, just shows how myopic the average Sup Forumsuser is.

It's nothing to do with being myopic. Tons of people around the world play video games, and Gamergate was probably one of the biggest "wake up calls" to the average joe who just wanted to play vidya.

keep telling yourself that bud

Thinking that gamergate lays at the basis of all this is myopic

I always thought giving the blacks lots of welfare was completely fine. I always thought we needed more mexicans and arabs in our countries so we weren't just all boring, uncool white people. I always through we should be more giving and vote for leftists. But then the feminists wanted to change my video games. Why do you think I supported the blacks to get my food stamps, and the arabs and mexicans to vote for the leftists who would give me lots and lots of welfare programs? So I could play video games and get as fat as jiggling blob as possible. But that wasn't enough. Feminists wanted to take my beach volleyball and such. So now I'm redpilled, go gamergate. We have to destroy feminism, guys. Then things can get back to normie.

JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES
youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo

>tfw you realize Anita was responsible for Trump's victory

Then play videogames. No one's stopping you. Fuck off.

Literally no one is saying that

YAHURR!

I just wanted to talk about political conspiracy theories and debate religion.

How this board and the times have changed.

>Most of you still openly waste your time on games while our world crumbles
What are they supposed to do to help?

Another masterpiece from Neil
#ThisisfortheGoodGoym

just fuck yourself
you're probably as much of a bore in real life as you sound on the internet
without GG there is no reaction, no Trump
only poorly adapted fucks like you whining on a dark corner of the interwebz, pointlessly.

Looking back on it, how did Gamergate lead to all this?

Now you will fight in the upcoming race war

Umm no. That's where you were wrong sweetie.

Shut the fuck up, you n'wah.

Why did Fallout 4 have such a shit dialogue system?

Whaddyahmean? I still do. It's all I do outside of work. LoL is the only thing that makes me feel remotely accomplished in life as my menial job doesn't do much noggin for the joggin.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs

Once you take the redpill, you can never go back.

The dialogue was King Crimsoned because it just works.

in the beginning, some girl cheated on her boyfriend with 5 game reviewers

Why couldn't they just left us alone.
I didn't want to fight.
I just wanted vidya and dank memes.

This was a good read, thanks.