White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader

>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

>2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

>3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

>4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

>5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gyk55GYnGl0
archive.is/zgj70
youtube.com/watch?v=A0WR4f7Ut-g
youtube.com/watch?v=bpavlCg2BZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they always cry for free shit?
It reminds me of the story about giving a mouse a cookie. Has anyone else read that book as a kid.

it comes from african culture, don't have the copypasta or screencaps handy

gibs me dat

youtube.com/watch?v=Gyk55GYnGl0

Can't believe I remember this from 20 years ago. Makes a lot of sense though about giving people free shit and they always wanting more.

>stop having private property!
literally communism

I thought you were baiting. Wtf is wrong with nog nigs

>gib gibs gibs

Dear Black leader

Stfu and don't tell me what to do, I'm not your slave.

right your wrong, just give me my share of your free fortunes. i got no daddy to gib me mines

>black or brown
This is interesting. Why even say that?

Please archive it, thank you archive.is/zgj70

>request

So you won't mind if we refuse?

more diversity, more gibs

wear datt wyte wummum @!

pft i made a fucking thread about this and you mother fuckers didnt even give me a single (you)

POL IS RAYCIS ON ME!!!!!!

Fuck that stupid nigger. Does she even know how the world works?

>in some other white privileged way
She's so fucking dumb she couldn't even mention a single way that white privilege works and how it makes white people money. Retarded monkeys need to be put down.

I fucking hate niggers!

She didn't even say 'please'.

Literally this

>3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

literally asking for it.

>if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
They really think white people just rake in free white people money. They must take their knowledge of welfare and extrapolate that white people live similarly but just get more (because muh white supremacy conspiracy) because they have nicer stuff.

giving away for free, lol americuck

way to ruin norbot's revenue

Niggers need to fucking die honestly, the most worthless piece of trash race.

Fake News.

Then poison the water supply for them with estrogens and fertility damaging drugs. hmmmmm

W H I T E B O Y

Its in their blood, you can't change them.

GIBS ME DATS
The audacity from niggers is ridiculous you americans gave them a fucking princesses syndrome

is this real thou. cos it sure as hell feels to retarded to be real.

What the fucking fuck nuggets? Gibme dis, gibme dat, gibme suh mo, gibme summa dat, gibme summa dis, gibme gibme gibme.

I swear to god, I ljust love #2 - they automatically think that if a white person inherits property that they can just give that property away and of course they'll make that loss up some other way, becuase they are white.

I know people who have inherited houses from their parents, but without that home they would be homeless. (mostly disabled folk, but still)

Fuck these goddamn commies. We need to start physically removing these motherfuckers.

>gib me dis
>gib me dat
>gib me free

Nigger leaders are as dumb as Nigger peasants.

My favourite:
>7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

So literally just a list of gibs?

What shameless fucks. They don't even dress it up in dem programs language or anything. Just shameless begging for shit for free.

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha get the fuck out entitled nigger

>give me ur house white boy
This is what they did in South Africa/Zimbabwe

>ooga booga gibs me dat
is that the only way she is capable of thinking

LOL
>be racist but pity us and use positive discrimination instead

how pathetic is it possible to be? No wonder Trump increased the republicans black vote immensely, sane black people would want to get as far away from that as possible

jesse lee peterson is a good black man that I would encourage people to check out
jesse lee peterson
>does not believe racism is real
>calls out minorities chimping out
>is strongly Christian
>blames the failure of the black family and lack of fathers in said families to be the reason for most of the problems in black communities
>likes cops
>calls out BLM and antifa
>Trump supporter
>generally seeks and speaks the truth and doesnt afraid of anything
youtube.com/watch?v=A0WR4f7Ut-g

Jesus Christ. The only thing i'll give them is a plane ticket back to Africa.

Nice one.

1. No, whatever I own goes to my surviving family. They are more important to me.
2. No, my heirlooms will continue to family down the line even if I don't have kids of my own.
3. No, that's fucking stupid. It would ruin that person.
4. I don't have that issue in my family, so again, it's going to my family and even if I did, I'd actually donate this shit to charity like one involving the preservation of monuments.

>Leo Weekly
Owner - Aaraon Yarmuth
Publisher - Laura Synder
Every
Fucking
Single
Time

its not even that. its just white cops , not all whites.

>black or brown blighted neighborhood
They literally used the word "blighted" to describe neighborhoods that are predominantly black or brown, holy fucking shit. Could it be?
I N T E R N A L I Z E D

as bad as this fucking cunt niggaroo

How on earth did poor people get this greedy?

Everyone goes on and on and on about how evil wall street bankers are greedy, but what the fuck is this?

No.

So they want everything free for 'poor' black people.
Why dont you ask a fucking rich rapper names lil shit and such to help you out!?

Requests: Denied

this. beat me to it.

BLM is great, they're gonna push this garbage and make dems lose 2018 and 2020 as well.

Because they're not really poor. They're American poor.

what are you on about?

any white person that wills his property to niggers upon death LITERALLY needs to be kept on life support and tortured for as long as medically possible before his will is ignored and his assets are given to kis kids

No

t. Cracker

Right? Those rappers made millions destroying any semblance of black culture. Ice Cube, Snoop etc should be paying niggers reperation.

>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
>2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
>4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
>5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

>6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
>7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
>8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
>9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
>10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney

When did Buckwheat get so politically radical?

The fact that people can even say this without coming across as a complete mockery of themselves to the general population fukken burns me.

Anyone have the screencap with the lawyer talking about how dumb blacks were?

Fuck BLM it's like third wave feminism for black people.

well, they are entitled in some way and should be able to ask others to help with money and stuff. But no, they pretend to be part of the black culture just to suck all the emotion out of people and get even more rich.

This is what happens when upper/middle class blacks get into modern day college, they have no idea what it trully feels like to be poor.

Wow, really makes you think

they just got a bad representative as a spokesman

>were
Lol why the past tense

I'll try to find it, gimme a sec.

I honestly think they've lost the situation to still feel entitled for any kind of assistance. Slavery in the United States ended 152 years ago. At what point do they feel the need to start taking responsibility for their own plight? Affirmative action has given them plenty of opportunities on which they could capitalise but they seem content to do nothing and ask for more in exchange for some plight on an ancestor from almost two centuries ago. They are entitled to nothing. They should fuck off and work towards improving their situation or go and die somewhere.

Help the poor american fatties, whitey!

>the mouse wants to clean and then he gets carried away and cleans all the rooms in the house and mops them
I thought this was supposed to relate to niggers

a TV station should take her up on her suggestions. Start a new reality TV show and give a bunch of poor downtrodden but nevertheless upstanding fine black gentlemen a free apartment building, leave them to it then come back in a year and see what its like complete with crime stats and interviews with local police talking about what has been going on there.

True, true. Ill stop right here. You made a great point, one that i thought someone would say.

>Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
No.
What a waste. It takes one person to make the decision to get out of poverty. If it's generational, that tells me anything I give them would be squandered.

They got white women's number down, I'll give them that.

>Call the police even: they look suspicious.

nuisance calls are definitely the best way to get law enforcement on your side.

But if I get fired for being raycis, how can I buy land for black?

>white people, gibe us money
>also get white people fired from work

Nigges, everyone.

>let black and brown people live in it for free.
They already had those. We spent billions of our tax money on it. How do you think it got blighted? And don't give me shit about how it was cheap or shabby conditions, it was identical to military housing but given instead of earned and they trashed it.

Wow

Atleast BLM is smart enough to realize that black people no longer have to commit crimes against white people to get their money.

They can just race shame white people into giving up their personal wealth.

The are so clueless. Their demands are built around white people giving them everything which they do or will possess and becoming their personal army.

I can only imagine how limp dicked and ball-less the white weasel that nods along with these actually is.

Goddammit, hol up, still searching. I really need to organise my copypasta folder, I've got a million pics in here.

That shop is too realistic it's horrifying I'm gonna have fucking nightmares about manicans again God dammit

I've posted both of them slowpoke

>monkey noise
>GIB GIB GIB
>more monkey noise

Okay, THIS is satire, right? It has to be.

/thread . childhood nostalgia complete

This seems like a PayPal scam

Unfortunately not.

They're trying to emulate the jews but they're not smart enough. Niggers will never have the shekels.

Oh, nvm then.

>when the Onion won't be able to compete at the free market.

It's a famous written piece titled Confessions of a Public Defender

>Gibsmedat fo free
>Gibsmedat fo free
>Gibsmedat fo free
>Gibsmedat fo free
>Gibsmedat fo free
>Horribly racist way to ask whitey to fuck over his fellow whites
>Gibsmedat fo free

Why do people take BLM seriously?

This is actually the same cunt as this..
youtube.com/watch?v=bpavlCg2BZ4

on behalf of all white people here is my response to your 10 requests.

1. no, I would rather burn it down.
2. nigger
3. nigger
4. nigger
5. nigger
6. nigger
7. nigger
8. nigger
9. nigger
10. go back to africa