>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tuzTe
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1798023258
politico.com/story/2017/08/16/mitch-mcconnell-neo-nazi-trump-charlottesville-comments-241696
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/16/mitch-mcconnell-neo-nazi-trump-charlottesville-comments-241696
nextchessmove.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls no bulli

AWOO~

We all know hope hicks is Trumps concubine but the real question is does Melanie watch and participate?

hhmmmmm....

hmhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..........

You're a nigger. Stop advertising here and samefagging.

Will do, dummy move on my part.

I love Kellyanne.

calle exit

Fuck off mate, everytime you'll post here people will post proof of your jewry
There is no point posting there anymore, go scam some redditors instead if you are not doing just that already

MILF brigade, assemble!

Then stop tripfagging and fuck off already like you said you would last thread.

Reposting from previous thread, it is really remarkable that ICE is going after parents with multiple kids. They know the best way to increase the number of removals is to get the breadwinners out to force the whole family to move.

I want ivanka to sit on my face!

Anyone have a list of all the Republican Senators who bitched at Trump over Charlottesville?

I know that Corker, McCain, Graham, Scott, Rubio, Flake and McConnell all did so.

>less than 50 days till october
Sup faggots, your anuses prepared for the October Surprise?

nnnnnngggggg

But the funny thing is that I never have impure thoughts about Melania
> Melania will never be your mommy and tell you bedtimes stories

when is our next victory?

i like her fashion sense and the messages behind her choice of attire i.e. all black with a gold belt

>McConnell
I missed that. Link?

they can't be this fucking stupid, can they?

Trump is going to resign its rumored.

They must be having a ball.

You hear about this one?

archive.is/tuzTe

also at the 2nd debate she wore a gucci pussybow

>But the funny thing is that I never have impure thoughts about Melania
same, i just cannot bring myself to think lewd about her

And a big "thank you" to General Kelly and General McMasters for taking some of the trash out of the White House.

Now, if they can just do something about Trump...

>Waaaahhhhh I shilled my stuff and people caught me!
>Look at me! I'm the victim here! Please don't bully me!

Who here /hope/ful?

Does Mommy Melania pull the strings? Shes a lot smarter than people think

Yeah, ICE for some reason I don't really know (I thought it should be FBI) is at the forefront of Child Exploitation raids and arrests. They seem to be the only LEO that Trump could trust up until he got Wray confirmed

When was your first?

How about now?

ICE are doing a lot of stings in regards to sex trafficking, even when no illegals are involved

it seems to me, trump trusts them in regards to taking down pedos, more than he trusts the fbi

Id be spooked if I saw Alex sprinting at me like that

>awoobaker and his merry band of cultists are at it again
Yawn

owo

I've seen all pics of Melania lewd and I maintain she's much better now, 20 years older.

> LEAFS btfo, someone masterfully tricked Haitians to cross the border to Canada for safety

got the one with her dipping her toes in a pool ?

meownia

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

>They must be having a ball.
kek, it seems so, they are bringing the bantz along with enforcement. Pic related

underrated foot game

>The Old Hag Internet Defense Force (OHIDF) is out in huge numbers suddenly

TRS niggers always up to no good...

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, AUGUST 19, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1798023258

* No public events scheduled*

dont forget when two ice officers went to a diner, ate a big breakfast and then deported the cooks

>yes very good food, i'll take juan for the road

>dumpfsters

Everybody wants to fuck Melenia's pussy, Slavic women are highly underrated.

Bishop to 6D

the absolute state of new york

Is this dragon loli show worth watching or is it moeshit? It's fucking everywhere.

really activates my almonds

>Slavic women are highly underrated.
extremely high maintennance and bossy mate.

thats why russian men beat their wives into submission

Dragon maid is p good

we Slavposting?

MILF brigade, say it!

Adding insult to injury. Merciless. What an era we live in.

Be nice.

It's basically a slice-of-life yuri fanservice vehicle with some /ss/ thrown in for ratings. If that's not up your alley, I wouldn't bother.

We never liked Bannon anyway, amirite, peeds?!

Why doesn't anyone give me (you)s? Do you hate me?

They're altering them because otherwise niggers might get confused and vandalize them

They want the kikes to fuck off back to their homeland and stay out of here.

what the fuck is going to happen today?

im nervous,you nazis go in chimp out car mode really fast

>Barron is literally inside her
crazy to think about

We're all gonna make it, brah.

Bannon was pretty good, If he stuck around longer he would be very helpful. Breitbart is overrated anyways and they're going full on kike at the moment by firing people.

Many such cases!

You're on their payroll too? Sad to see so many fall to the white genocide conspiracy.

Both

Your program is much nicer where is that? knight to E4. If you could bring on one person to Trump's team, who would it be? Absolutely anyone at all.

Why exactly do you fags hate Kelly?

>Media and leftists chimp out
>Average american doesn't care and thinks the whole thing is stupid.

Fucking hell its amazing the MSM moves from the utter failure of Russia to another utter fucking failure.

D-DUDE

The director of ICE should be the FBI director, he'd actually get shit done and clean up that fucking mess. Hopefully Wray isn't just another establishment fuckhead that does nothing.

We certainly liked Bannon on the whole. People are quite sad to see him go. It is not part of some greater plan by Trump nor are we turning knives on him. Its just just how it turned out.

(YOU)

Entertainment.

she saw the ferguson riots and told trump ' somethings changed, they are ready for you now '

Hey man you wanna take over?

What time is the race war going to start today?

Sure, thanks for baking for so long. Are you going nn?

Thanks guys feels nice that someone finally notices me

tom haldman is pretty great as director of ice though

BTFO

Thanks for baking.

politico.com/story/2017/08/16/mitch-mcconnell-neo-nazi-trump-charlottesville-comments-241696

This is the least biased link I can find but Mitch's statements on "no good nazis" seem at least something like a small-time attack on Trump saying that there were "fine people on both sides". It seemed like a bigger attack before but now I'm not so sure.

so this is the power of squats

Is it supposed to reference "Oy vey"?

What if we archive it
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/16/mitch-mcconnell-neo-nazi-trump-charlottesville-comments-241696

Slavs are white, It's Asians who are extremely boring and shitty. Race Mixers have nothing on them.

Exactly. I wish the FBI went after corrupt politicians like Haldman goes after anything that moves. Sick of all this shit surrounding the government right now, I pray Trump can drain the swamp, but I'm not so optimistic with all that's going on.

Bannon was literally on brought onto the campaign because he and Trump agree on most things, this idiotic shilling about Trump turning into a neocon without Bannon is overblown.

nextchessmove.com/
I'm literally dragging and dropping the pieces to the places. First thing to show up in google search under "chess simulation"

I think they said it's supposed to reference Yiddish and Beyonce. :^)

Thanks how is the weather?
Like this?