Why can't all you alt-right nazis just be quiet?

I speak when i want to Miss SJW degenerate dictator

SAGE

Truth does not depend on people speaking it

All these egalitarians conflate prescription and descreption. I don't say niggers are stupid because I want them to be or me saying it makes them stupid, it is a description of what they are regardless of my personal feelings.

Going after the messenger is but a method to avoid facing the message

> don't speak if you disagree with me

I just want them to feel
My pain

wow quiet like who?
- lgbt
- (you)
- blacks
and why?

whats her insta

why be normal looking, when you could get your nose pierced?

How it feels to Kno ur women not even on ur side?!? Lmfao we out here doin our thang, believe that!!

Can you stop associating us Nazis with the Alt Right? Its the same as when people associate you faggot's with pedophiles.

Alt Right queers have nothing to do with us and they are an embarrassment.

I would smash that pussy with the force of an entire Panzer division

I was quiet, you wouldn't let me play video games to myself. Then you told me my "silence is violence", so now I choose to be violent. Didn't really think this one through did you

I used to have a thing with a girl in high school and then I started talking to her again recently after a few years and now she looks exactly like that and is real into liberal politics. When I was friends with her she would make fun of social justice warriors and feminism and dressed like an indie skater it was like a total 180. Did she get blacked or brainwashed by the media or something?

This dude comin right out n saying he a Nazi, reported dumbass !!

That thick neck tho. Is it a trap?

Silence is violence is a hell of a phrase. Use this towards islamo apologists

it's a phrase thrown around the past few years now and then, usually in the context of white people not vocally supporting "Black Lives Matter". When a dindu gets killed, your 'silence is violence'

this pic makes me want to grab her tits.

I would make her quiet by stuffing her mouth with my dick, if you catch the drill.

T-shirt might as well say, "Daddy why didn't you pay attention to me."

She needs the dick

And you just created another one.
Every time left do something stupid like that, a new alt-righter is born.
Specially when they attack a less dumb leftie.

because we can't even hear ourselves THINK anymore with all the kike kvetching ove EVERY GODDAMN STUPID LITTLE THING! If you fucking jews would JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF EVERYONE PERSONAL LIVES instead of FORCABLY PUSHING YOUR TRANSLGBBQ AGENDA and QUEERING UP EVERYTHING, we'd be quiet because we'd be abole to just live in peace and not surrounded by your goddamned SEXUAL GOLEMS. I can't wait until your YHWH finally comes and smites you people for the last time already!

well i cant wait for you to shut me up, in a minute, in a fucking minute

What about her? She just never stops talking about her damn shirt and how important it is. She needs to be quiet.

They are a lot more quiet than the polical left.

So why are you on the wrong side if you want quiet, OP?

Because that would mean giving in to you abusing someone else. Evil wins when good men do nothing. I aim to see your movement fail cunt.

>don't think
>don't use your senses
>don't say what I do not want to hear
>castrate yourself, then we will all be equal.