This is what a white supremacist looks like in the US OF A

This is what a white supremacist looks like in the US OF A

really does make you think, then laugh, and laugh again, for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oT7MS0GxKoQ?t=2m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the origin of the surname Heimbach?

Im sayin !!

He looks like a dirty stinky spic

kek typical swarthy american mongrel

Don't be so nosy user.

idk looks more like arab to me
goes to show you race mixing is exactly like throwing your heritage in the garbage because mudbloods always look like mexicans

Does anyone have that photo of him standing outside his rundown trailer park with his wife and baby? Looked like typical wh*Te trash.

Then how come inbred plants are uglyier than hybrid plants

HAHAHAHA

AND POL SAYS I AM NOT WHITE. WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck off shill, white supremacy is open to Mestizos.

sigh why are mestizos so obsessed with whiteness. it makes sense tho, whites are being too much of pussy ass bitches bending out their asses so they dont lose their job.

Because humans aren't plants

I'm a White Advocate. I support my people, history, culture, family, and ancestry. I expect everyone to do the same.

You don't have to hate everyone else to love yourself.

We have already had this same thread twice today seriously can you just fuck off?

Why are white supremacists always these fat ugly mongrels?

Why don't you see guys like pic related advocating white supremacy?

Really makes you think...

lol what a joke

He probably just spends time outside working in the sun. I get pretty dark as well even though I've got blond hair, blue eyes, and freckles.

>Looked like typical wh*Te trash.

>white
Come on, the guy looks 100% Arab.

I have no problem with mulatto's picking our side. Regression to the mean works both ways, within 1 or 2 generations their genes are mostly gone.

because in this climate only morons would go public with these views. duh. there are plenty of chads who are intelligent enough to keep it private.

If you haven't been following him since 2014, leave the thread, now.

>if you arent 200% white you are a nigger
D I V I D E A N D C O N Q U E R
SAGE

>(((Heimbach)))
Fuck they aren't even trying to hide it any more.

>defending brown mongrels

If you aren't white, you aren't white. Sorry Pedro.

It's a German surname. Heim means "home", bach means "stream/small river".

>What is Richard Spencer

He does make a point, because people are already doing it to themselves anyway. Even if Whites do not call for it, others races are out of their own interests

You cannot ignore your own Oxytocin production, those who do are brain damaged.

It's almost like the likes only give a platform to said people or the possibility that only said people can be open about their beliefs. That being said, heimbach isn't a "white supremacists" infact half the people you claim are aren't. I mean I get it can't have white people looking out for their own intrest like every other race on the planet.

his eyes aren't even colored, they're just brown.

he's a Moor.

german

>Heimbach
>Implying you can't change your last name

>mexicans are doing the jobs white americans won't do
kek

This.

Wow he looks disgusting and ugly

Yep, the kikes and, their shanbos stirring up the ole not white pot. How long do you think the kvetching will last?

>TWP
>hate

These guys are the most humble Christians in the entire realm of Conservative politics. They literally only want a safe country to raise their families and build a strong community where whites take care of each other.

>hides flag
You know it's true, Greece.

>white means anyone who isn't black or a jew

youtu.be/oT7MS0GxKoQ?t=2m6s

He looks like an ordinary, working class American. What's your problem, dickhead?

he's a white nationalist that looks like an illegal immigrant looking to do manual labor in front of a home renovation store

He's some kind of Arab.

See them everyday where I live.

Some blacks are good people. I think if the community as a whole could manage to shake the Jewish invented gangsta culture, you would see a lot more support from the "white supremacists". Jews on the other hand are iffy. If they weren't so two faced and, subversive they'd get less flack. Even when a rabbi spends half an hour explaining Hitler did nothing wrong I have trouble believing them.

Too busy living our lives to virtue signal for Facebook likes.

>Americans think this is white

Fucking hell America. Then they dare to question western Europeans their whiteness. Americans are so delusional and embarrassing.

(((heimbach)))

can matt stop being such an attention whore ?? this fat swarthy semetic looking dweeby faggot makes us look bad. jared taylor is showed be in his place

Looks pretty white to me

Because
1. We aren't plants
2. Only some Africans (tribes) and Muslim populations are inbred. Yes, Pakistanis are ugly as fuck. Europeans for instance aren't inbred.

Breddy gud.

>moortugal

>nazishitskin

Hello greatest ally

xD

He's gotten a lot better.

Hello :)

How are you my white friend?

Bretty gud :D
How about you?

This is a shill thread, user. Everyone loves Heimbach he is a good dude.

BLOOD AND SOIL

They're not. Inbreeding plants can be useful for forcing the expression of a specific trait. Take a flower for example. By hybridization you might lose a specific color forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc

Jared Taylor

How is this fag even white, he looks like a dirty fat turk.

imagine my shock.

He looks like an Arab or even one of (((them))), definitely untermensch.

no

>He's some kind of Arab.
>See them everyday where I live.

Fucking your mum & wife whilst you & dad snap pics and twizzle your tiny dizzles.

watch vid in previous post

That guy BTFOs others in any discussion and his group TWP is probably the most successful at defending themselves.

What's does that fucking means, piece of shit idiot?

I'm Dutch and I have brown eyes go and call your fuckig mother a moor you fucking cocksucking faggot

means home creek in German

Matt Heimbach is actually very intelligent. He needs to lose weight though.

(OP)
Misclicked.

heimbach is literally a jew, the fact that his family's genealogy was scrubbed so hard makes me think he's probably a plant

what it heirloom vigor ?

How long ago was this filmed?
I used to be normie as fuck.
I remember feeling sorry for blacks, believing we had up support Israel, believing Hitler was evil incarnate, supporting gay marriage, want to help the 3rd world and all the rest.

People change.

Youth Traditionalists are bro-tier ice nigger , just because you're a snow nigger doesn't mean this guy can't be well, em, a white guy . He used a large wooden Orthodox cross as club in a rally , epic stuff, BTFO

America is a joke

Are you fucking new? Heimbach is a paid fed shill.

how DID they

Because they get pussy, and they havent become edgelords

the SPLC hate him so hes cool

"You can't hide the hook!"

DYOR. Heimbach is European. He has German ancestry. It's just the lightening at aljezeera.

He looks like ugly, worthless white trash. Bottom of the barrel genes need to be removed from the gene-pool should a white ethnostate ever form.

Is that the leader of ISIS? Abu al bagdadi?

I have nudes of his bitch. Ugly as shit, but a good fuck. Probably her man is not endowed. If you know what I mean.

He has a university degree,

((Heimbach))...Just another Kike Shit-Stirrer. The US is infested with Jewish agent provocateurs