We are going to integrate 1 million third world Muslims into Germany

And it will be better than we did with Turks in the 1960s when the gap between our education level and their education level was minor.

And it will be better than with Turks even though Turks in the 1960s were pretty non-religious and the new 1 million are highly religious.

And it will be better, even though modern economies need highly skilled workers and those who come in are 90% lowly skilled.

And it will be better than in the 1960s because back then Turks who came to Germany all worked, but the 1 million do not work, rather have time for 3-4 years of German classes and "integration" classes.

And it will be better... because Christians in Germany are giving them welfare and handouts.

And it will be better... because many of them are economic migrants rather than guest workers.

We will not repeat our past mistakes. Repeat after me: "Not the SAME mistakes! Integration MUST happen!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-refugees-idUSKCN0V80IH
google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-40973197
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

article written by Nasr.
mudslime writing mudslime shit
im sure everything will be fine.

When the first Turkish guest workers arrived in the 1960s, German politicians, still preoccupied with rebuilding the economy after World War Two, regarded them as a temporary measure. The perception was that Turks were guests who would go back home.

The Turks of course did not go home. And their wives and children began following them, just as the oil crisis of the early 1970s pushed Germany into a recession that cost many guest workers their jobs.

With low skills and little grasp of the language, many found it hard to find work again as Germany shifted away from industry towards automation and services.

This time, Germany has taken a different approach.

==============

THIS TIME IT IS DIFFERENT, LADS!

You know I could never understand the Germans. Some of the most brilliant minds in history yet they do some of the stupidest things.

>modern economies need highly skilled workers
modern economies need workers?

you already know what to do

Germany suffers from labor shortages as its population ages. This bodes well for the largely low-skilled migrants given that sectors requiring unskilled labor such as catering and hospitality are growing fastest.

"In the last three years, 1.6 million positions were created in low-skilled sectors, 45 percent of which were jobs for which one requires no formal qualifications," said Bruecker of Humboldt University. "We don't only need doctors and engineers."

=========

WE NEED LOW SKILLED MIGRANTS, LADS! WE NEED THEM NOW! NO LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED, WE WILL PROVIDE THEM WITH COURSES LASTING 3-4 YEARS!

What's that? Germany has 4 million Germans with perfect German skills living off of Hartz-IV due to high long term unemployment? No, that is IMPOSSIBLE!

If Germany failed to integrate the Turks, what makes them think they can do a better jobb now when you have over 1 million people with different ethnicity and culture? Something is seriously worng with Germany.

Fuck you NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This melting pot needs to go back in the oven.

You can't argue with people they're too brainwashed m8

"The main mistake is that most refugees are being given temporary residency permits because of the false expectation that they would return," said Bruecker. "This could have fatal economic consequences. Why would firms invest in someone whose prospects to remain are uncertain?"

About 90 percent of the new arrivals have said in surveys they want to stay in Germany permanently.

========

HERE TO STAY, LADS! MISTAKE IS, GERMANS DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT IT. BUT THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!

This. Germany is a wonderful country that's dedicated to humanism. A lot of people here hate them for beig globalists but I think most just don't think enough to realize globalism is good. Ethnicities are a fleeting thing and the current european ones are just on their way out. This isn't a bad thing, it's just how things are. There were no germans 200 or even 1000 years ago. It was a temporary identity to suit the people and culture of the time, a people and culture who are almost completley different from modern German people and culture. And it's not gonna all go at once, if you don't like chage there will still be traditional countries with their own people like the chinese or the north koreans or isreal or plenty of others. It all works out best for everyone. People just come on the internet to complain because they have nothing better to do.

>Germany has 4 million Germans with perfect German skills living off of Hartz-IV due to high long term unemployment? No, that is IMPOSSIBLE!

that is possible, not everyone is fit to be employed

"I don't think Germany will fail," said Reiner Klingholz of the Berlin Institute for Population and Development, noting that 116,000 asylum applications were filed in the first seven months of this year, well down on the crisis year of 2015.

"But another dramatic surge in asylum arrivals may well overwhelm the system," he said. "The first refugee crisis produced the AfD. A second one could bring down a government."

=========

OH WAIT, LADS. WHAT'S THAT? NEW CRISIS COULD BRING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT? YES, LADS? I WONDER WHO WILL THEN REPLACE THE GOVERNMENT, LADS?

They are following kalergi-plan to the letter. Its the Juden. Same thing is happening in your shit non-country. It was great once, not so much anymore. Niggers ruin great countries, sven. Start killing them.

not about integration but close enough

We don't only need doctors and engineers, lad. Send us your retards, your rejects, your welfare people. We desperately need the unemployable.

say nothing more

Soon they will start to integrate your woman to shit skins, in order to promote (((diversity))) and (((integration)))
Take over Bungestag now, kill Merkel before it gets worse.

Didn't you read? Integration. It is all about integration, lad! We are going to integrate them so hard, after 5 years of German language courses and integration classes, you won't even know pic related isn't a native born German. After 5 years he will be doing brain surgery while volunteering for the local church and having 2 kids and a dog and a 2 million euro house driving a Porsche!

integrate?
migrants?

ex-fucking-cuse me?!

we were told they are asylum seekers not migrants?!

And them now saying (((asylum seekers))) are (((migrants))) makes me think all this was an underlying plan all along.

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!

well germany isnt white anymore so its not our problem. just another 3rd world shit hole that a crime problem. those are a dime a dozen

>we were told they are asylum seekers not migrants?!

NOT THE SAME MISTAKES, LAD!

They are here to stay. Why are you not on board with the integration train, lad? Are you one of them AfD Nazis who want to bring down Germany, driving its economy down and are anti-integration? Are you, dare I say it, a racist?

Lel they will utterly fail

These Hartz 4 bullshit - get those people to work for their living! Force them if necessary into "low class" jobs. If you're determined and focused you can achieve everything! Hard working people taking care of lazy gipsys, no way and this has to change. I don't mind about migrants if they work, participate culturally and behave. All else - get the fuck out.

hahahaha

A country is like an organism.
bring in too many bad bacteria and not only good ones will, in the end, kill the host.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

Lmao, it all works out better for everyone when white countries lose their cultures and identities, but it's okay for every other country to keep theirs intact. Have you even see the gumdrop video on immigration? It helps NOBODY m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>THIS TIME IT IS DIFFERENT, LADS!
Yey you found a different road to the same destination

jeez, what do they even expect

Pennsylvania, The Midwest and Montana will be more German then Germany itself if this happens

,Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

If any Krauts are planning on moving we might accept you.

My brother just lost his shitty low skilled part time job because they do not need more workforce there anymore. And we STILL NEED more people who cant even read or write in Germany to do the low skilled work... which is getting less and less?

>NOT THE SAME MISTAKES, LAD!

Fuck off turk

Integration = sucide

the difficulty level has been raised. Otto, you guys are pretty smart. I mean just fill in the gaps at the lowest denominator factories before automation fully kicks in and when it does just put them on the fat welfare check so they become dormant consumers. I mean, despite all the problems, your economy will sky rocket once again by this workforce so as to grant you global domination. Think about it, the pros surely fucking outweigh the cons for you because at this point the van of peace is unstoppable daily occurrence. Good luck to you Otto.

They will integrate Germans into new Germany.
Screencap this.

Are you planning on moving if this gets bad, I can literally see Bavaria splitting away from Germany at this point. I heard they're extremely Anti-Merkel compared to the rest of the country. I hope they can join with the likes of Poland and Hungary. If Trump makes it easier for Europeans and Anglos to come here. I can see another European flight to America happening.

How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

more like
> integration will keep failing
> non-mongrel citizens will eventually hang all the politicians and deport the trash by stuffing them into shipping containers and dumping that shit on the coast of somalia

It's too late. The kike governor is big on the "New Pennsylvanians" game.

we don't need shit, it's all a lie to steal taxes

Don't worry. even the worst demographics can be fixed in an afternoon.
Technically it's very easy. You just need the political willpower to use the tools you have.

Not sure. I am still in school trying to get a better education so I can get a worthwhile apprenticeship. I am not underaged, 23 currently. I do not have the means to move away anywhere right now.
If it gets way to bad, with no chance to fight, I will try to fuck off with my family.

>implying sub-humans can be integrated

leftis delusions are best than an acid trip.

It is literally government sponsored rape at this point.

Impossible birthrates are unrecoverable. Btw how are you going to deport second and third generation immigrants. That is illegal and would cause a legit civil war.

He'll be voted out in 2018, Pennsylvania is expected to vote Republican. Plus pretty much everybody but phillyniggers dislike him.

The RAISE act might let you guys in, Trump wants to increase the amount of Europeans and Anglos coming here while almost completely cutting those from the third world.

They're already declining in birth rates, plus Whites became the majority of births again. Trump's tax plan will only make that grow larger.

A full scale civil war is the only thing that can save us at this point. The slow and steady decline is what's killing us.

Thats great and all but what about next weeks million?

The Mistake was letting these people in, in the first place.
Wasnt there a recent statistic that migrants in Great Britain took double from state welfare programs of what they contributed in taxes OVER A SPAN OF 50YEARS. Well look forward to working your ass off till you are 75. For some arabs that in turn 'culturally enrich' your country with massive crime, terrorism, rape and shariah.

Any word on primary competition for Toomey? I'd probably sign up as a republican if there were a chance of it.

Why aren't you fighting back germany?

See how pissed we get about some statues?

It's time to fucking get going.

Granted we are fighting back because nationalism is growing here among whites. But we shouldn't be the right to speak since we are 62% White.

Kek OP's post sounds like the speech the beaten hero of some twisted anime would give as all hope is lost and as the melodramatic piano music plays

GOTT MIT UNS
e
r
m
a
n
y

Y
E
S

I am not reading German news, but when did the narrative unironically turn from "we need to save refugees" to "we need brown people to replace us"

I realize that Turkey is a backward shithole. But it is much less of a backward shithole than the places the current crop of human-shaped shit hail from. So it's safe to say that their integration will fail to an even greater extent than that of the roaches.

I can't even decipher this mess.

What are you even saying and who is "we"? You've covered your flag.

Why work when they can claim welfare 5 times under different names for 10 kids and 2 wifes and pull in more yearly than German doctors do?
Germans even pay for their rent and housing, more free shit than african warlords robbing UN drop packages.

Did you actually think they d return the refugees to the middle east at some point?

I'm a burger, And I'm talking about our country since monument are being torn down and we aren't even using our guns against Antifa.

They did used to call them "temporary" or something like that, back before they changed the name 20 times.

I'd take 100 roaches over 15 Somalians.

>Why aren't you fighting back germany?
We are dead. Also, there is a mirage economic state right now, due to the relative increase in retirees, there is a short period of surplus jobs in the economy. This keeps the illusion up that it is easy to get a job, when it actually isn't. Also, it is true that if a company has 47 applicants and of those 12 are Germanic, one of those gets the job - so superficially, the Germanics tend to like non-Germanic competition. Of course, what they don't understand is that without illegal immigration, there would just be 2 Germanics applying for the job, increasing their chances of getting it - and providing pressure on the employer to hike wages.

>See how pissed we get about some statues?
Yes, and yet you don't build a wall. What is up with that?

>It's time to fucking get going.
We will never get going. You don't understand our history. Americans and Brits were terrified about guerilla warfare in Germany in 1945. They were gearing up to a prolonged internal war in Germany surpressing millions of Nazi underground fighters. What happened? Hitler shot himself and all Germans laid down their weapons. Not a single one rose up. This is because Germans always, yes ALWAYS, follow orders and laws. The laws said "you have to comply with Allied occupation orders", so people complied.

The laws say "you have to integrate them", so we comply. If the law said "go south and all swim to Africa", 90% of Germans would do it, and 10% would commit sudoku first because they can't swim.

Remember when they said they it's only temporary and they'll be send back. Now they talk about integration. Fuck this country.

Don't need guns. They are great when the shit hits the fan but they aren't required. Our race has done more with far less.

Take the noble automobile for example.

Let's see them ban assault cars

That's how it always goes. The same happened here naming them "guest workers" initially.

>They did used to call them "temporary" or something like that, back before they changed the name 20 times.
Even Merkel said they have to go back. The "we need to integrate them" was a very strange parallel reasoning, which contradicted the "temporary" and "they will go back" part.

Now it is just about integration and everyone says "what do you mean, they will go back"?

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-refugees-idUSKCN0V80IH

Fuck man don't remind me, during G20 I had to sit watch in my car so it would not get burned to ashes.

Good, ge*mans must die

Orwell warned us.

That sucks. When they did a G20 near me the cops were the violent ones. Times change, I guess.

>Ethnicities are a fleeting thing and the current european ones are just on their way out. This isn't a bad thing, it's just how things are. There were no germans 200 or even 1000 years ago.

I know this is a troll post but Ill bite.

Human violent tribalism is as old as homo sapiens. The oldest human remains have traces of weapons on them. The exact content of what constitutes "us" or "them" evolves over time. Violence between different groups is pretty much a constant in human history. Sothe more diverse groups you'll cram together the more violence youll have.

>post yfw Germany will become Syria/Iraq 2.0 in your lifetime

>Angela MERKEL
>Husband
>Joachin SAUER
>SAUER

God I love the crumbling west

Yes the term was "Gastarbeiter", which means guest worker. They were supposed to return to Turkey. Most didn't.

You are simple minded if you think turning our biggest neighbour into little Africa is going to do us any good.

I thinck people are gone be shocked at german elections.

Alot people when you talk them in groups with others say we most help the migrants stop the far right ever comeing in power again.

When ever I talk same people 1 on 1 they tell me there voteing AFD they had enough of political correctness and Merkel destroying germany.

And they bitch about are pro migrant

He's probably a shill. I don't want any European country to turn to Africa. We had our battles but losing any European country is a massive lose for the whole world.

I thought it were asylum seekers? Aka that they are sent back when the war is over?

we'll see.

It's not like you have democracy there. Plus there are hordes of people who just vote one party their entire lives no matter what.

When are the German elections? Oktoberfest or something? It'll be interesting if AfD makes a bit of a comeback.

>Even Merkel said they have to go back
And everyone knows this is a blatant lie. They are here to stay. That's pretty fucking obvious. Merkel should be ashamed she's even saying this. But she's not because she hates germans and think they are stupid.

>niggers started ww2

hmmm

Please someone wake up Hitler from his deep slumber

>she hates germans

why?

Harsh as it is on the handful of based women, the truth is women should never have been allowed to vote. They are emotional and irrational and put their personal emotions and attention seeking above any concerns for the nation or civilization.

I'm an Italian who came here for the easy gibs and trust me, this country is absolutely finished. The ethnic Germans are the most pathetic people I've ever seen: they always bend their ass to the state, never take care of their appearance or health, fall for every kind of degeneracy and have no culture or social cohesion whatsoever other than when it comes to eating garbage food. On the other hand, the shitskins have already taken over all of the big-medium cities (the kebab shops at every street corner are not a meme) and they're starting to spread in the small towns as well; it's only a matter of a few years before they become the majority of the population. Personally, I'll try to take as many loans and stuff as I can, then get the fuck out of here asap.

I pray for Germany. This is sad. Why can't your voters realize that drastic change is needed? Why is Angela Merkel still allowed to rape Germany? Why do so many German people seem to be compliant with accepting the scum flow and rape?

September and Merkel is getting re-elected with thunderous support.

Well clearly you don't all follow the laws sheepishly. I mean. One country fought the ENTIRE world for half a decade. And did a pretty good job of it.

What is there to lose at this point?

Hitler would be spinning in his grave if he saw this.

She's a Stasi operative and doesn't have children, meaning she's a barren wretched crazy cat lady who hates everything.

If any of your ancestors saw what you said, you would be disowned

You can always come live here if you want, the Midwest is full of Germans.

Erdogan is starting to use the 5th column voting block in Germany

google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-40973197

That's generally been my expectation, and actually I think it might be for the best to be able to continue to heap all the failures at Merkel's feet rather than invest in some false hope like Shultz or something.

But it would be neat it AfD had a slightly stronger showing come election time after basically having fallen off the map.