Organisers of a free speech rally in Boston on Saturday are warning far-Right groups to stay away amid growing fears of...

Organisers of a free speech rally in Boston on Saturday are warning far-Right groups to stay away amid growing fears of a repeat of the violent clashes that led to the death of a protester in Virginia last weekend.

The national director of the Ku Klux Klan has said members are expected to turn out for the event, due to start on Boston common at midday.

And police, already preparing for the presence of thousands of counter-protesters, said they were stepping up their vigilance in the wake of Thursday’s terrorist attack in Barcelona.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/boston-free-speech-rally-organisers-say-fear-far-right-groups/
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/far_right_leaders_nixing_boston_plans_amid_backlash
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnRrbavKB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there will be more counter-protesters than protesters, just like in Germany

sad but true

>free speech rally
>warns you against speaking freely
>(((organizers)))

source?
how is it a free speech rally if they're trying to control speech?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/boston-free-speech-rally-organisers-say-fear-far-right-groups/

>We are afraid some of the groups that caused trouble might come up here and cause more trouble

>We don’t think the KKK is the type of group that will defend the first amendment rights of black people, so we don’t want them at our rally

>I don't think they're going to cause a disturbance. Our members don't stand out, they don't walk around giving Nazi salutes, they might be your next door neighbour or Cub Scout leader.

Thanks. I Lost the thread after I posted

The Alt Lite isn't a movement in the same way that Alt Right is.

It's going to be a couple hundred kekistan cringelords and boomers.

I imagine in Weimar Germany the communists had more people and support than the natsocs at first. It's good that there's more counter protesters. I don't know if you saw the first minutes of the Cville protests, it was literally a small cadre of men with shields facing off against a whole horde of leftists surrounding them on every side. Some 300 type shit. It'll make for good symbolism

>green blood flag in the background
"we dont want any racists around these parts"
altlight are as dumb as lefties

Jesus Fucking Christ cut the fucking shit.

awwwwwwww

bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/far_right_leaders_nixing_boston_plans_amid_backlash

>far right leader like Gavin 'Gay boi' McInnes and Cassandra Fairbanks pussied out of their appereance
>A coalition of Boston-area community groups — including Violence In Boston, the Black Lives Matter Network, Black Lives Matter Cambridge and Black Lives Matter Boston — is planning a counter-march
>mayor already told the media that he's okay with BLM bashing the fashs skulls
>BLM vs Kekistani cringe

this could turn out really entertaining

so wait is the rally happening or no?

How would a rally in New Hampshire work? Our local GOP office was vandalized this week in my city. Enough has to be enough at some point.

"Live free or die" is the antithesis to these commies. Time to show that they aren't welcomed in a state that values liberty.

Yes. Based StickMan and Agustas Invictus are in Boston now and will make a speech.

ok nice
lets hope for some /comfy/ violence

I don't think many antifa are gonna be there. Just a lot of whiney shitlibs

They believe the views are racist and therefore imply a goal of violence. They are all dancing around the fire in a crowded theater idea.
>How close to violent speech can you get before inviting it?
On the alt-right side

>how can we make it seem like they are inciting violence?
On the left

I hope they do show up. It'll be a nice redpill for the Alt Lite

>far right group Gay Boys

any amerilard can tell how many hours its left until start?

Augustus Invictus will lead White America to victory, consider every one else a shill or a Cuck.

(((Leaders)))
(((KKK)))

Why is the government causing so much trouble?

Free speech rally. Lmao they've so subverted western values white men can't even hold a rally for fucking western values without fear of being

>Slandered
>libeled
>false flagged
>subverted
>assaulted
>dehumanized.

We niggers now boys

>far right leader like Gavin 'Gay boi' McInnes

>Gavin McGuinnes
>Far right

Far away from Charlotte is the most you can say about this goy. He spends his time demonizing and distancing himself from the far right. He is a cuckservative struggling with his own ideology at best.

What an amazing Saturday that was. Feeling a bit nostalgic, bros

CIA is bussing in these KKK/NSM faggots. Keep them the fuck out.

3 hours from now

The counter protesters aren't really committed anyways, most of them are there to take as many Snapchats of themselves as possible so they can be seen as having the correct opinions. The right wing people are in danger of losing everything if doxxed.

Where's a good stream for this?

When it was just about free speech, we were winning. Sure, it was slow thankless work, but antifa chimping out and trashing cars, shops and colleges just because Milo or some other fag turned up was showing them to be violent lunatics.
Then the larpers started goosestepping and heil hitlering, and we're back to square one.
If you're angry, lock up that feeling, get it out at night, think what you can really do with your great white brain if you channel your anger.
It's one rule for antifa, and another rule for us. That's not fair, but that's how it is.

You know what we call people that kiss faggots and shove dildos up there ass on tv? We call them faggots.

That's a good point. They are pretty much the reason any right leaning person today is labeled a nazi

>They are pretty much the reason any right leaning person today is labeled a nazi
they are idiots and (((agent provocateurs))) user, they did what they did to poison the well
from here on out open displays such as the roman salute or the swastika should not be tolerated

I went to the free speech rally in Boston a few months ago and it was the cringiest r/the_Donald shit ever. I'm against using Nazi iconography for tactical reasons but if you can't advocate for white people the movement is a non-starter.

Where's the live stream at?

Never mind anons, I've spotted a globalist!

I hope they screen their people better.

Legit point about white supremacist faggots not supporting the free speech of all people.
KKK should protest free speech alongside Antifa

>removing historical landmarks
>wear all black

No one is noticing a striking similarity to some other organization?

>The national director of the Ku Klux Klan has said members are expected to turn out for the event
FED's getting their guy in.

DO NOT GO THERE RETARDS

There was a bread last night with digits beyond measure. There will be mass death for the alt-left, but the event is a false flag and the violence will happen after dark.
Anons stay away.

like two and a half

>alt-lite
>get their asses kicked
>jew media calls them nazis
b-both sides are j-just as bad!

arigato

nice im exited

Police are shutting this down at the first threat of violence. It won't be a repeat of last Saturday

>Sure, it was slow thankless work, but antifa chimping out and trashing cars, shops

They're assassinating cops too

The "alt lite" and "alt right" are both 100% bullshit terms crwated to group trump supporters into the same identity politics factions that democrats have been grouling people into by race and sexual orientation. The alt-____ literally doesnt exist I guarantee you've never met anyone in real life who identifies with these "groups".

Periscope livestream for those wanting it
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnRrbavKB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, a bit more and there was a chance that BLM or antifa could have been designated domestic terrorists. A huge swathe of normies would have had their eyes opened.
After Charlottesville, the normies are swallowing the ebil nazi KKK racist frogs stuff.

>far right groups please don't come ;)
>no, really, we really don't want you to come ;)
>we're serious, don't come, don't show up, don't start any trouble ;)

We get it. Political free speech rallies are the new mosh pit. A place for young people to fuck shit up.

Yes, but no one's afraid of cringe.
In a round-about way, these memeshows have been advocating for white people, by showing up double standards, and by humour, so that people who aren't completely brainwashed can see the absurdity.
Leftists have been pushing their shit slowly but surely over decades. Expecting the white race to turn full fash, rope nigs and gas the jews in a few months isn't just a non-starter, it's suicide.

oh god the autist with the

k
kek
k

flag

old dude is on point