'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'

'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'
weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEBTN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old news. Bannon just said he's going to take the reins at Breitbart again and destroy Trump-sama's enemies.

Alt-right larpers being BTFO?
Makes me pretty fucking happy.
Now Trump is free to do what he wants to.

I don't feel much I mean I knew this for a while

But it's sad to hear Bannon lose all hope

Ivanka must be ecstatic. Now kushner can steer trump the way Israel wants. 4d chess.

>destroy Trump-sama's enemies.

LOL Trump is the one who fired him, so he's literally his enemy.

He means the people in his cabinet you low IQ fucktard, the ones that pushed him out

take your cognitive dissonance, rationalizations and 3d chess memes

4 D CHESS

He's not wrong

Trump talks a big game but behind the scenes he's bending to the will of his daughter and her kike boyfriend. Pretty pathetic desu, and now bannons out of the picture it's only going to get worse

Sebastian "I have a a fake PhD" Gorka is next. Screencap this

Can't wait for Trump to start appoint Goldman Sachs and exxon shills to his cab-

OH WAIT THAT ALREADY HAPPENED

>Sebastian "I have a a fake PhD" Gorka is next.

He's been on the chopping bloc for a while now, probably gone by Oct.

Miller is after him

Everyone being forced out is part of the Brietbart crowd.

Sour grapes that he's not pulling the strings anymore.

It's over you guys. kushners new office is literally the oval office. donald lame ducked himself in 7 months.

It's. fucking. over.

I honestly feel like JEB would have got more done.

this looks like another demoralization tactic.
been seeing a lot of those.

Well, duh. America's government is $17million million in debt and rising. If they want more money they have to do whatever the money lenders want them to do. That means Globalism.

>it's over guise, ((you)) won, let me just get back to my news company and let me off my presidential advisory restrictions ;^)

If you could have all your friends take the highest positions in the government, learn everything and then go back to their normal job to pull all their new levers. Wouldnt you want them in and out as soon as possible?

I guess it's all over. It's her turn.

well technically... she did win by 3 million votes anyways

I just fear that now that all the anti-interventionists are out they might want to trigger WW3 or try to bring """"""""""democracy"""""""""" to Syria or Russia.

great 3 more years of a neocon in charge doing everything the kikes want from him and then a crushing democrat victory ensuring them 8 years of presidency

>40% of US presidential elections in 21st century picked by electoral college and not popular vote
>claims America is "first world"

Yes. They agreed to let Trump pretending to be tough on muzzies and will let him shout "radical islamic terrorizm" as he pleases, as long as the CIA can support islam worldwide.

>Weekly Standard
You know that's a NeoCon Magazine don't cha? It was founded by Billy Kristol who's still an editor and writer.
They wereliterally opposed to Trump HIS WHOLE CAMPAIGN.
THEY DIDN'T FIGHT FOR TRUMP, WE DID. And now they're trying to cozy up to us by saying we all fought hard and now he's failing us? So now let's all get behind a Cuckservative like good lil constitutes.

The dead and illegals don't know what they voted for.

>waaaah why isn't trump letting me commit genocide wahhh

There's nothing wrong with Kelly. The rest are kikes.

why did i waste my vote? The right is falling apart and Trump is a complete LOSER!!!!

i should've voted Hillary

No democracy in America.

Not to say we have it in EUstan either, but considering how American politicians always talk about freedom and democracy it's quite telling America itself is a pseudo-democracy.

probably because he's very close with the kikes

You forgot to change your flag before you LARP'd
Shareblue isn't on the ball today.

It's 4-D Chess. That's what Trump wants you to think.

Bannon brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

You don't get sarcasm I see.

Why would Miller be after him? He hates Islam too.

The first thing I thought was, "Who the fuck still reads The Weekly Standard?"

Brexit happened and no amount of condescending butthurt shitposts will ever change that

>He thinks I'm pro-EU
what

I won.

Are you retarded? The States elect the president dipshit.

>CIA can support islam worldwide.

You mean Sunni radical Islam? Cause their goal is to destroy Shia Islam.

>Are you retarded? The States elect the president dipshit.

No they don't the electoral college does, by a state by state basis. That's not a "democracy."

It's almost 20 actually, more than gdp.
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEBTN
And total debt is around 66,5.

>That's not a "democracy."
Democracy is kike lie, so people would believe they matter. And if something bad happens, you wouldn't be able to point fingers: "You elected the president, goy! It's your own fault!".

I like the way you think friend

Fake news

happy

Like a weight has been lifted... I know longer feel the need to fucking defend Trump with his Jewish fucking admin....

we free now

I do. That's just not a very good example of it.
Either Shareblue is out in full force or 90% of Sup Forums is being sarcastic with every thread and reply, because his response, sounds like actual lame shill replies.

No, not that is Kushner and the zionist kikes. The globalist ones are in favour of modus vivendi with Iran, i.e. Obama doctrine.

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.

Remember friends, no (you) means no shekels for shareblue.

>(((weekly standard)))
>owned by ((((((bill kristol))))))
fake news
sage

The don stands alone.

He wasn't fired. Trump knows that without someone running a sympathetic press operation on the outside, the fight is going to be much harder.

Bannon stepped out of Whitehouse so he can resume running his propaganda machine that got Trump elected.

Forgetting someone?

>He wasn't fired.

Nice source.

>meme flag

He resigned you dumb nigger. I know american news better than you with your fat cunt

>being this fucking delusional
He was fired. Usually when you respect someone but they fuck up, or you want them gone you allow them to resign so they're not humiliated.
Now Trump is surrounded by globalist neocons, and the 1 man who made sure he made the right moves has given up hope on the Trump white house. GG it's over. Trump has been stumped.

Are you retarded? Bannon told the Chief of Staff and Trump before the Virginia shit even "happened" that he was going to step down. Look it up.

HAHAHAHA he knew he was on borrowed time, and you think this means it was his choice

leave it to an ancap-cuck to be this out of touch with reality

>spoon feed me CNN
kys
>and the 1 man who made sure he made the right moves has given up hope on the Trump white house.

As the organizations he is about to resume leading publicly declares #WAR

Remember that on your deathbed, when you look back at how little your life matters, spending it as a leftists shill who history will eventually vilify, understand it didn't have to be like this. I hope the regret consumes you.

Nah dude. Bannon is going to inspire the movement we need to get behind our president. He can't do that from within the Whitehouse without it making the entire presidency look bad. Watch.

Your desperation is palpable.

>whataboutism
We are happy if they actually manage to leave anyway.
But that wasn't the point of the discussion, faggot monkey.
Your country is dismantling itself and it is lovely.
I bet KGB has the time of their life.

Totally worth it, we had some fun for 6 months.

Your continent is being invaded while you suppress the rape and murder of your children with a smile on your face saying everything is fine.

But I'm delusional for calling things that are observable in broad daylight.

You deserve everything that is coming your way.

This is too much, I'm done with Trump

that's what i've been saying, give them a finger...
Miller is next, Gorka, and they'll probably leave Jared and Ivanka at the end just because they are leftists but still his relatives, imo, they should have disappeared first

you've been spending too much time on pol

An entire generation of young white people has grown up never hearing one kind word said about "white people." They are demonized by the (((Mainstream Media,))) schools, churches, Universities and even their own families. For the sin of liking being white and wanting to keep it that way, they are accused of being mass murderers and force integrated with the latest group of CHEAP LABORERS whenever the business men feel like bringing some into their part of the country. (Think very deeply about these facts.)

Now imagine their reactions when they hear the words of pro white fringe groups who tell them that being white is something to cherish and cultivate. When they hear that the Jews they pity are the reason for the race mixer agenda. When they see even supposedly far right Conservatives unwilling to say anything positive about whites as a group. (Think very deeply about this too.)

This is why the Left has no choice but to ban free speech. Free Speech reveals the Jewish Masters and tells whites they are valuable just for being who they are. That sales pitch beats the self hatred they have been raised on, eight day out of the week.

The Left does not have truth on its side so it has no choice but to ban Free Speech in any way that it can. Spread the word while we still have a somewhat free internet. Pro white speech will be the first speech to be banned but it won't be the last.

good, that swamp needed to be drained

>As the organizations he is about to resume leading publicly declares #WAR

Wow sounds impressive.

war on hashtags???

Trump was more extreme in the primaries before Bannon was on.
Bannon is just tooting his own horn.

If he is gone so who is gonna split Alphabet conglomerate in 100 of pieces? RIP western world...

>the media, establishment, dems, republicans, deep state, jews, lizardmen have been out for Trump ever since he started campaigning
> the administration is on life support
> ONLY NOW is the time to do something brothers! this was the 4d checkers set up all along!