This one goes out to all the white boys

>You think your lack of pigmentation is a special sign of your supremacy. As if being pale was synonymous for God’s chosen.
>Well let me tell you something, white boy. God didn’t choose you. You did.
Well, I’ve got bad news for you.
>There will be no race war.
>Not now. Not ever.
>You’ll try to make it happen. But it won’t be white vs. black.
>It won’t be race vs. race.
>It will be your minority of cowards and fools vs. the majority of the rest of us.
>Do you really think people like me will fight on your side?
>Do you think I’ll stand by you just because the shade of my epidermis matches yours?
>Hell no!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPP5OQ12Eoc
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58af46d6e4b0e5fdf6196f92
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I’ll fight with my black brothers and sisters if it comes to it.

>I’ll fight on the side of equality, fairness and love.

>I’ll do like my grandfathers and smash you into the ground. We all will.

>But I’d rather not fight at all.

>There need be no violence.

>And there won’t be.

>Unless you force it.

>You see, you can’t make a race war happen.

>All you can do is unite the rest of us against you.

Lol the fuck? It's the fact that white people built the vast majority of modern civilization and culture. The white skin is a characteristic of the people that had the ability to do this.

>Be Steven Singer in a year
>try to fight alongside nogs
>get brains bashed open

lol, when the race war kicks off, who do you think is going to go for your throat? Whites, or niggers?

>muh grandfathers were progressives
Your grandfathers were idiots who believed whatever newspapers (ran mostly by jews) told them, and went to war most likely because they got drafted or to avoid being drafted. Holy fuck, guys like this are the most insufferable shits, and my gramps had a bronze star in ww2

some whites are so scared and promesciouse they are trying to lick the boot of blacks from now on in delusional hope of not getting attacked when the race battles come.

the race war started at charlottesville. more battles in sight ?

High intelligence is what survived ice ages, melanin was not a requirement.
Any race war is ultimately pointless, the major population centers are coastal low lying areas with access to shipping. Most will be destroyed by storms.
Globalists push for ecological ruin because it will wreck shitskins while they laugh in their Swiss chalets.

>implying a race war doesn't imply white traitors too

I wanna kill white leftists far more than I do black people

(((Singer)))

>>You think your lack of pigmentation is a special sign of your supremacy. As if being pale was synonymous for God’s chosen.

We don't actually think that. That's just what your own internal propaganda about us says. You don't know what we actually think because you don't spend any time trying to talk to us, you just shut us down and try and crush our skulls in with bike locks whenever we show up. Wanting your own ethnostate is not about superiority. If it was then Israel's existence means Jews think they are superior. China's and Liberia's existence likewise. You do not care about these non-white ethnostates because you have been brainwashed into only hating the idea of white people having a future and an ethnostate.

b-but I stood with my black brothers....

You know before the web goes down you'll get to see these cucks get hung and mutilated.

Main thing that matters is the military. All that is needed is a civil war in there to keep them occupied and the 10-15% of the population that is or will be radicalized can handle the rest

>race is only skin deep
>calling other whites "white boi"

What a fucking faggot, Jesus Christ this is a megacuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mPP5OQ12Eoc

Ha, I reject your nihilist reality, Liberal scum, and replace it with my own!

>Singer

>there will be no race war
HOLD MY BEER

>there won't be a race war

At the rate this country is traveling towards the left its only a matter of time

Of course there will be race war.
Brown white supremacists vs White as corpse antifas.

Not going to give this faggot clicks, but he's not wrong that there will not be a proper race war. Too many cucks like him would fight with the dindu chimps against us. So it wouldn't be white versus black or anything that like. It'd be proud whites versus dindus and self-hating white leftists.

This is why I'm strongly against guys like breivik and the guys who drive shit into leftist protesters
Dylan roofs and mosque shooters are much better for the right, because they force conflict with non-whites and force whites to unite against non-whites
left vs right is a dangerous trap and Sup Forums needs to acknowledge this and spread this around as quickly as possible

This, I'd let 10000 bix noods go just to kill this one guy

I mean listen to this

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58af46d6e4b0e5fdf6196f92

>Moreover, my wife loves football, basketball and hockey. Me? I could take them or leave them. If she wants me to watch the game with her, she’s got to beg or promise or put out the right snacks.

I'll bet anything his wife fantasizes about those jocks, fucking TOP C U C K

Mate, when the race war starts, the whole point is that Niggers and spics or mudslimes in Europe will attack every random white person they see. Does this liberal retard really think that Tyrone and Jamal are going to ask him if he voted fro Obama before putting a bullet in his brain?

The war is already going on, it's just that one side is not fighting back, they'd rather lose their traditions, culture, wealth, and indeed their nation.

Who cares I just wanna kill muslims

u r fagget....Sage

Exactly, that's what the Jews wanted. All the years of programming and social engineering, the subversion of our youth through mass media they control.

They did this during World War 1, it's what redpilled Hitler.

Who gives a fuck about race war when it could be 1% vs 99%?

You idiots are digging your own graves. You point to us and say "See those evil white men". The thing you don't get is the mob you incite will be unable to tell us and you apart. So heres hoping the lynch mob you incite comes for your family before mine. Rot in hell.

As soon as the right wing would be dead the blacks would murder their liberal "allies"

NOW THATS WHAT
I CALL TRUE LOVE

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL
AND COPY & PASTE IT EVERYWHERE

Cant wait for this guy to get beat up and/or killed by a group of 50 nigs for being white

>lack of pigmentation
>shade of my epidermis
>being pale

>let's ignore all the actual differences like social behavior or intelligence

THEN WHY THE FUCK
HAVE YOU NOT SPOKEN
UP YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE LYING
IF YOU ACTUALLY CARED OR
YOURE EITHER JUST A FUCKING RACIST ASSHOLE OR AN EVIL ENVIOUS LITTLE CONDESCENDING THIEVING BITCH

WE SHALL HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RACISM AND ABSOLUTE ACCEPTANCE TO COLLABORATION INSPIRATION AND UNIFICATION

>we are stronk left united!
you lose again, subliminally too, as the press barely covers pic events, but the seed is planted in the normie. In spite, of your great push across the nation to normalize left violence, and then demonize law abiding white men, it is quite evident that your peace, love, and understanding, meme, is but a front to forward your political agenda.