Please just try and say one nice thing about my country. Just try

Please just try and say one nice thing about my country. Just try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPhESbeKFIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

History of the early settlers is pretty neato.

It's not as bad as ours (yet)

When we won the cold war it was pretty cool. That's a nice thing right?

At least you aren't a leaf.

Do I get a free F-15 for that?

>That flag
You get 5.

Your country didn't get fucked by 10 hz less in their retro games

youtube.com/watch?v=iPhESbeKFIE

Some of your states are comfy and virtually untouched by immigrants.

I still think the Xbox is the best console.

Trump

Great movies, great burgers, country the size of a continent.

I like your attitude towards guns and your delicious cuisine, you're deep fried geniuses and fried ice cream is the most yummy fried food I have ever tasted.

open to every one and good at heart!

The country with the most dense autism on the planet

Alrighty then, I like apple pies.

Your environment is pretty cool. Must be neat to be able to go through forests, mountains, swamps, deserts and rolling hills all without having to go through customs.

Come on bo, PS4 has better exclusives.

Well, there's still many with strong christian values, something that can't be said of us eurofags.

Oh yeah, I've really wanted to drive through the Appalachian mountains region, maybe hike there.

one nice thing about my country?

You guys can suck a mean dick.

Chick-fil-a

Burgers taste good

It's bound to collapse sooner or later.

I don't like movies that push agendas.

Besides that, the Xbox has much better features and an actual competent online service that doesn't leak your credit card to hackers.

Emus

The US Is a country full of hard workers and talented people.

It's just unfortunate that the majority of people have become too lazy and inefficient to do any work. They're used to being handed everything and given all they want by the govt. It's also unfortunate that the US shortens its population of patriots and nationalists with immigrants that aren't even loyal to their own country

Canada is a lot worse and I'd much rather live in the US.

Burgers were invented in Hamburg

We're the literal best in the world(but shitlibs and (((them))) are trying to ruin it)

Sydney seems like a really cool city to visit.

used to be the beacon of anti-communism

You can get lost hiking out there user. Many people do. Be careful.
Not only that, but there are people who live out there that want no contact with other human beings. If you step on their property (which very well might not even be marked by a fence) they are liable to shoot you without you even realizing they are there.

Other than that though it's a beautiful place, and some of the coolest spot can only be gotten to on foot.

Not it's just the bacon.

I like the endless enthusiasm that Americans have towards anything, every fandom, every kind of belief etc. They rule every major site because of this. For example most kiwis don't give 2 fucks about lord of the rings but many Americans dive deep into that shit and will keep it alive with endless maymays.

you have a fucking awesome president

>one nice thing about my country
Its not full of Muslims, yet.

It is huge and has everything. Beaches, mountain, whiskey, steaks, guns.

Based history

In n out burger

Your food is p good and you dont have terrorist attacks every other day.

Ahhhhhhh. Sup Forums really does like merica.

that's not even true you cunt these people will give you the shirt off thier backs if you were lost. if you're white of course and not shifty looking

It's better than Russia
That's all

It's become shit hasn't it?

Have you not been following the last couple of days? Antifa are terrorists, by the way.

> untouched by immigrants
So there are basically indjuns-only states in US?

you have hugeass military industry complex

This is true.

I'm amazed at this thread. it's true we are great in spite of the stereotypes. this thread has reminded me how great I have it. I need to set down the phone finish my bourbon grab my assault rifle and shoot one of the king's deer on my land for dinner because I am running out of t-bones. not a muzzie or anyone else for that matter in sight.

noce contry frend