If you died today and got to pick your gender and race for the next life which starts in 24 hours...

If you died today and got to pick your gender and race for the next life which starts in 24 hours, wouldn't you pick fucking white and fucking male?

Doesn't that prove that there is at least some white male privilege?

Pic related. Lottery winners.

Mayo skin that can't handle the sun with the lowest testosterone level among all of the other races? Hmmm no.
Your pic related is 5% of the white males.

I would unironically be a white women, my god do they have it easy

>lottery winners
>manlet twinks

no

>wow supressing gay desires this hard

I don't see why girls find these types of guys attractive. I would never hang out with them.
Then again, this is coming from a guy who shit his pants in the middle of class as a junior in highschool and shouted "Man, who shit their pants?! h-haha" and later found out that everyone knew I shit my pants that day. I might have autism.

It proves we're the superior race and gender, now fuck off.

Aka no boobs and no ass

I'd be a hot middle eastern woman

>legs lower proportion than torso
Look at the tiny men! They're smaller than other manlets!

I'm a 1/4th Ashkenazi Jew, 1/2++ Russian.

I would pick pureblood Masterrace, I'm not at all sure why you'd want to be a low IQ low discipline low foresight w*gger.

The only reason to pick white male is because they still are by far most desired by women - of all races. Also IQ, I guess.

You are insane if you would choose to be born again as a woman. Sure they have it easy by objective standards, but they don't feel that way. To them, life is just as hard as for the average white male. Only we can have some agency to change things ourselves instead of relying on the government.

Of course the french flag on pol has to be that fucking algerian nerd. gtfo faggot muslim

if you wouldn't pick female then you are gay as fuck

I'd probably pick white woman. Your question sucks, though, since almost everyone has a preference for their own gender and race. People tend to want to be themselves. If you asked an honest woman the same question, she'd answer white female very likely. Of course, grass is greener on the other side, so some would pick the opposite gender just like I do.

I will come back each time i died and struggle for for my kin

With no human right and married to 60 old ugly Muslim at the age of 12

id rather just stay dead

roastie detected/ faggot detected

id pick women

Blond, blue eyed, tall Chad > Attractive women > Average white male > Ugly women > Average subhuman

White women tend to often fall within the attractive women category.

Yeah, having their fragile minds tampered with into believing marxists lies and their males effeminated through chemicals in the water.

Those that won't settle with a niglet, gook, midshit or those outside of the categories ends up killing themselves as 30 something christmas cakes, and will be rediculed even in death for aforementioned brain wash that is completely out of their own grasp.

Sure is easy being a white female.

>no boobs and no ass
This doesn't matter if you arent a nigger

That choker makes things to my dick you people wouldn't believe.

>Doesn't that prove that there is at least some white male privilege?

i think it rather proves there is some kind of white male superiority. asserting "white privilege" is a cognitive tactic to get around the reality of our natural supremacy.

Unironically same here.

This. You don't have to do anything but take dick all day for some free shid. If women were removed from the workplace, male competition would make a comeback. Most males now are just kind of lollygagging

I'd be a white girl because fuck it, i've already been a man

>all people are equal
>being born as a white male is inherently advantageous
choose one

>next life
I rather stay dead

That's a tempting proposition, but I don't know. White male is pretty good. I'd probably be more interested in compromising on no gyno and yes foreskin.

Our genetic superiority is our privilege so lol yeah

Muslims > You

>4 pack no delts, no lats
>both have arms I can floss with
>pink shorts
>lottery winners
nu/pol/ standards ladies and ladies

not to mention you have to work out to get a body like that which is inherently the opposite of just winning the genetic lottery

BEING GOOD IS BAD

>Doesn't that prove that there is at least some white male privilege?

It's so strange these leftists fail to realize they're Nazis in disguise.

Are you arguing that white people are genetically superior or culturally superior?

Just wanna say that I like this picture because it makes them look like a "tribe" of people doesn't it? It's too bad really.

Either Asian female or black male and be a slut.

Fuck it all. I'm starting a new Nazi movement. Progressive Nazism. We're going to believe what progressives more or less believe but view white male privilege as a good thing.

I wouldn't even want to be human.
I would also stay away from species on earth because it's pure cancer. So some alien species.

>white supremacy exists
>whites are genetically inferior
It's a tough choice, huh?

Lol the testosterone meme. That's just the faggot trannie/hipster whites that make us look bad. Guarantee I would whoop your ass.

It's a scientific fact, pigskin manlet, whites have the lowest testosterone level

Japanese-American mixed race man or woman

> Be woman
> Pass university because you are a woman
> Get hired because you are a woman
> Make false accusations of sexual assault, and you are believed because you're a woman
> Can potentially have sex with anyone you like because you are a woman
> Become a house wife and do fuck all because you are a woman
> Constantly complain that you're life isn't easier because you are a woman
> Live longer because you are a woman

what is that building the background?

I would unironically want to be a Nippon male:

- 105 average iq (perhaps a tad bit higher for male, I'm unsure)
- Wealth equivalent to Western counterparts, richer if in the West
- Chances are that I live in a Western country, or Japan
- If I live in Japan, I do not have to fear that my culture and people will be eroded by waves of foreigners, who will tear away the wealth of my society via the welfare state

The only drawbacks are height, and potentially testosterone (however, the Japanese were exceptionally brutal in the World Wars, so I doubt this would have dire consequences)

imagine how dead you would all if we secreted more test?! and thankfully it's useless and can be supplemented with science...another thing we invented .

Sauce pls

I'd either be a white woman, or a middle class black or ethnic.
If a white woman doesn't fuck around or get as huge as a fucking whale, she can be taken care of all her life.
If a black doesn't go full nigger, they are any company's dream; diversity without an ape fucking things up, please all the liberal women will want a fling with something exotic.
Christ, black women have both of those advantages.
Of course they all do fuck it up for themselves.
Maybe I'd come back as a jew, I can be white when I want, and them pull out the privilege when I need it. And if things went tits up in my own country, there's always Israel.
For white guys, it's just head down, work away, and come out top despite everyone hating you, even half your own fucking race.

Nah I'd deffo be a waifu

I wouldn't choose to live at all. I ain't reliving the nightmare that is life on earth.

Can you unlock achievements if you pick something hard?

Not sure. Somewhere in Nuremberg

SE Asians have the lowest test of all the races actually.

Japanese female

>paul brothers
Lmao , go back to facebook you underaged faggot

Actually white men and black men have similar testosterone levels. However, black men have much higher levels of estrogen (female hormone) than white men. White men actually have the biggest difference between testosterone levels and estrogen levels.

>Pigskin
Would you rather be the colour of the pig itself, or it's shit?

>manlet
Europeans are the tallest people.

No, i'd pick it because I prefer it, faggot

>sandnigger calling anyone a manlet
I bet you're no taller than 170 cm

Suuuure suuuuure.
Only in america due to the obesity among blacks

>you can put a white brain in a black body
nice try schlomo

>Would you rather be the colour of the pig itself, or its shit?

Fucking kek

Inherent qualities/abilities and privilege are different things.

Not WE, who have higher ones than you
>Wu AH, Whittemore AS, Kolonel LN, John EM, Gallagher RP,West DW et al. Serum androgens and sex hormone-binding globulins in relation to lifestyle factors in older African- American, white and Asian men in the United States and Canada. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers and Prevention 1995 4 735±74

This

Imagine someone opening your skull, dissecting your brain and taking away most of it, leaving only parts that concerned with copulation and things directly related to it. This is what it will be. I'd prefer being lobotomized over being a woman.

One is 6 foot tall the other is 6'2

That's mostly only true of the French.

If I would know I'd be attractive, I'd chose white woman.

being a white woman with man's brain would be literally perfect

Nah, i would pick Female and Hispanic / Asian mix

Totally be a bro though and go on bisexual adventures with my wife. Would totally slut it up as well and cam girl it while playing video games and finishing up my PhD in math / comp sci

Prolly white female desu. Unless their hormones would fuck up my ability to logic. Then I'd go white male. Wouldn't be averse to asian either.

lol desu this thread is dildos

logan & jake sex video, when?

I wanna be simbionic Bazongotron Pryme.

Okay, there's a few problems with that test:

1). It only examined three ethnic groups,
2). DHT:testosterone ratio is intermediate in whites
3). It listed Asian-Americans as having the most testosterone - are these people your paragon of masculinity?

Whoa. Did you quit that school afterwards? I believe I would've dropped out from embarrassment.

Id ask God not to send me back.

Yep, those are some chicken legs alright.

T. Achmed

>be muslim woman
>be empowered with mandatory hijab

I'd choose to be born a nigger with terminal cancer so that I could return to the abyss as fast as possible.

I'd choose Asian. I'm tryna be successful here.

They are both going bald. Sure, they'll be rich and internet famous but they won't have it in them to grow a full head of hair without having to implant some 'betas' hair.

Enjoy that, Paul brothers.

>Burger shitting his pants.

WOW Big fucking deal.

Same.

A white woman, no doubt, don't even have to think about it

Really as long as I'm a woman I'm ok with that.

there are literally programs to give niggers a fast pass to sucess.
a black guy will get a job over an equally or higher qualified white.

height doesn't matter if they are both fags

White privilege was earned by not being like those ooga-booga barbarians

There is no lottery in DNA, you get a mix of your father and mother. Sucks to be you if either one of them wasn't white. But you only deserve what you get.

Don't you have innocents to knife, Muhammed?

There is literally no better option than a white female. You can do anything you want, you will never be held responsive for your actions, basically it's like white male's life with all of his rights but without any of his obligations.

I'd pick white female, hopefully I'd be attractive

I would but I don't wanna be fugged, Wut do?

t. maghrébin rageux.

>Implying that 6'2 and 6' aren't manlets
>Implying that the slight tan they got isn't the reflex of their sub-Saharan ancestry
>Implying that the absence of a clear six pack isn't a signal of extremely low T
>Implying that their degenerate shorts isn't a signal of Jewish degeneracy

(((Sup Forums)))

Be lesbian for even more progressive points.

White woman, want to try this on easy mode.