Bitcoin is the best tool Nationalists have against Globalist bankers

Why haven't you invested in Cryptocurrency yet Sup Forums?

Do you really enjoy being owned by your (((fiat))) masters?

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
cryptome.org/ap.htm
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/10590499/End-of-physical-currency-a-reality-says-Visa.html
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/10/end-physical-currency-coming-in-2017.html
bancor.network/
bancor.network/partners
medium.com/@annablume/universal-basic-income-ubi-coin-15ec91abcada
ibtimes.com/why-bancor-wants-become-youtube-cryptocurrency-2578294
coindesk.com/tim-draper-revealed-silk-road-bitcoin-auction-winner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are talking about gold.
Bitcoin goes down the same moment the market and traditional currency collapse.
If economy crash there won't be power supply as we won't be able to pay for it so your savings will be all gone

But I have, I've owned bitcoin since 2013

>If economy crash there won't be power supply
Wrong. The economy collapsed in 2008 and there was still power supply

Finally someone who gets it.

Where can I buy bitcoin, I wanna just put like $50 into it and see what happens

>Why haven't you invested in Cryptocurrency yet Sup Forums?

Trump hasn't said good things about it.

The only people who think Gold is better than Bitcoin than are technologically illiterate boomers.

And what's one of the first things people will work to restore? Power.

And viola, here is our blockchain, let's begin where we left off.

However, you bring up a good point about the interim time without power, which is why you should own both physical precious metals and crypto.

Cryptocurrency is also owned by the Jew. The FBI have the second highest bitcoin wallet in the world, once the supply runs out from mining they will control the price.

Proofs?

So why not get in early, at least then you'll be on similar footing with the economic revolution?

Heads up: If you made a profit, get out now. This will go down as the world's greatest ponzi scheme, ever.

Who the fuck would work for fiat currency to purchase a digital currency, only to hope that it would convert BACK to fiat currency and not drop to zero. Keep following the meme coin into poverty

Trump hasnt said anything about bitcoin, not that he would be right either.

Far richer investors than him like buffett thought bitcoin would amount to nothing and look where we are now

I'll probably invest a little bit after it crashes again at 5k or 10k. It will never be stable but it has a solid future as a hypecoin and a drug laundering coin.

classic black and white thinking hollywood brainwashed pleb

>Bitcoin will surely crash and burn any moment now, it's obviously a ponzi scheme
t. increasingly nervous nocoiner for 144th time

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

gee, it sure would be a darn shame if an EMP were to occur, rendering all your bitcoin storing devices useless

Coinbase

>What are cryptographic seed words
Don't comment on things you're too stupid to understand, smoothbrain

>has his dollars on centralised computer database
>EMP would have to be global to get all bitcoin nodes at once, not to mention the sattelites in space

Even gold wouldn't save you from an EMP, people would be eating each other and trading guns/bullets.

so your password is EMP resistant? too bad the rest of your computer isn't

Kek, this. Never change nocoiners.

DAILY

FUCKING

REMINDER

TO

READ

THIS

PROFETIC

ESSAY

FROM

cryptome.org/ap.htm

>In my recent essay generally titled "Digitaliberty," or earlier "Assassination politics," I hypothesized that it should be possible to LEGALLY set up an organization which collects perfectly anonymous donations sent by members of the public, donations which instruct the organization to pay the amount to any person who correctly guesses the date of death of some named person, for example some un-favorite government employee or officeholder. The organization would total the amounts of the donations for each different named person, and publish that list (presumably on the Internet) on a daily or perhaps even an hourly basis, telling the public exactly how much a person would get for "predicting" the death of that particular target.

>he doesn't have an emp shielded laptop that he can easily use his 12 seed words to restore his bitcoin
lol it's like you aren't prepared for SHTF

enjoy being a smoothbrain nocoiner

Not at all. I'm a technologically illiterate '80s kid.

Silver is worth a mention too, though. There MAY be good developments for silver holders in the near future. And if that fails to materialise, it at least acts like gold, i.e. as a good way to retain wealth in savings form, when you haven't the time or inclination to engage in investment.

Personally, I'm far behind the boomers in my main attitudes. I'm about bricks and mortar, which more or less stands in for land. Land has been the real unit of value since the first amoeba developed territoriality. But the key is obviously to diversify, so you can be flexible. Bitcoin is good for short term speculation, but I admit I can't really get my head around it for any other purposes.

I have, made 1500 this month. Just kicking myself for not investing sooner.

>upload your id

Delete this, the homofaggots on this board don't deserve to accumulate. And all /biz/ posters, refrain from posting on this board any further. I don't want anymore retards coming into crypto.

It's legit. Transfer your wallet to GDAX after buying, lower fees.

>doesn't have a tube based laptop that's already impervious to EMP due to it's simplicity

EMP would massively deflate the value of the wallets that survive.

>Do you really enjoy being owned by your (((fiat))) masters?

Crypto currency are also fiat currency. The only difference between bitcoin and the US dollars is that banks have no control over bitcoin or how it's used.

Try buying ETH... only hardcore crypto investors are into it AND banks, banks are investing billions in ETH (mostly due to the "smart contract" technology connected to it) so banks will likely use ETH in the future to cheaply move currency world wide

>Who the fuck would work for fiat currency to purchase a digital currency, only to hope that it would convert BACK to fiat currency

Bitcoin and all cryptocoins already are fiat currency. And like all fiat currency it can drop in value straight away. But that might as well happen with the US dollar. Just because some banks control it does not mean that it's less subject to price drop.

I'll probably invest a little bit after it crashes again at 5k or 10k.

That is what people said when bitcoins were $5, but they never went under $2 again.

>Crypto currency are also fiat currency.
Wrong, fiat currency is defined as a currency backed by a government and its supply controlled by a central bank.

>Bitcoin is good for short term speculation, but I admit I can't really get my head around it for any other purposes.
If you can't wrap your head around it, how do you know it's good for short term speculation? We don't use physical currency anymore, generally speaking. We use debit/credit cards and online transactions. How many people run around with wads of cash to buy everything these days? Using digital currency shouldn't seem that far fetched.

>Wrong, fiat currency is defined as a currency backed by a government and its supply controlled by a central bank.

No... Fiat currency is defined as currency that is not backed by any physical commodity (like gold), but rather just have value because people perceive that it has value (by it being accepted in commerce and you can pay taxes with it and so on.).

Gold backed currency would be a currency backed by a government and its supply controlled by a central bank. But it would not be Fiat currency so your definition makes no sense.

DOJ mandate requires us to now sell bitcoins and other virtual currency like other items we seize. Gets transferred to the marshals then they auction it off

Even if Bitcoin dies (unlikely), blockchains will never go away.

It's like saying that torrenting or p2p will disappear. They are here to stay.

>we

BUY ETH GOYIM

to kill a worldwide blockchain would require killing the worldwide interent

under what none world ending scenario do you see that ever happening?

BUY LUNAR LAND BONDS. LUNAR SURFACE AREA IS THE ONE THING THEY DON'T MAKE MORE OF.

VALUE CAN ONLY GO UP

I use cash a lot, even large amounts. You are speaking for yourself, which may indeed be a majority position in your country, but it doesn't apply to me.

>I use cash a lot, even large amounts

SAME. I don't leave the house wthout enough cash to fly to spain for a week should the need take me. I love being British. I love the pound.

I only use cash. never take a loan, goy.

It's not the "end of cash" but it shouldn't be surprising that more people prefer to use electronic methods over checks and cash.

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/10590499/End-of-physical-currency-a-reality-says-Visa.html

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/10/end-physical-currency-coming-in-2017.html

Haha, exactly! And when I'm in Spain itself, I always have the means to do a runner to a Moroccan ferry. I'd like to see these coiners getting by in Sonora or Guatemala when they have to do the equivalent short notice relocation...

What can you even buy with buttcoins?

Besides drugs and whatever else is sold on teh dark web ™

I missed the train. I'm buying metals for the rug pull in September.

Fuck Bitcoin.

I own the chosen coin, Bancor.

Are you really this dense? FFS Why are American posters unironically the most retarded?

dollars

>that look in their eyes when you pull out Pound Notes.

The pound is like an all access pass to the planet. I love it.

>he doesn't own the mossad founded, thiel backed monster with facebook/normie app integration

ONE COIN TO RULE THEM ALL

bancor.network/
bancor.network/partners
medium.com/@annablume/universal-basic-income-ubi-coin-15ec91abcada
ibtimes.com/why-bancor-wants-become-youtube-cryptocurrency-2578294

Honestly I don't understand bitcoin. It's not backed by anything or recognized as a legitimate currency in most places, is it? I just don't see how it has any monetary value.

You don't need to understand it sweetie. They'll make it easy enough for any brainlet to use without knowing it.

this, also it's completely unstable and it's only used by the billionaires to make money by dumping and buying bitcoin stock

kill yourself

Because I make 300,000 a year working at my local BofA and YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WONT SHUTUP ABOUT THIS VIDEO GAME MONEY

FUCK THE FUCK OFF AND STOP LEAVING THE BANKS OUT OF THE LOOP YOU ASSHOLES

supply and demand

once you stop trying to fool people into your jew scam

Protip: Bitcoin has a built in memory leak and literally becomes less viable as a currency the more popular it becomes.

>YOU NEED US GOYIM

>IM WARNING YOU

>YOU REALLY NEED US

Yes, but I don't see any demand outside of the internet.

>cryptocurrency
>dependent on a fiat currency for exchange
>derives no value from the goods and services within an economy

Jews still own you, OP.

Get a Bitcoin debit card and use it like you would any other debit card.

Why is Bitcoin shilled by the same subversives who brought us such great software as Reddit and TOR?

I'd rather put my assets into my own land than some fucking file that only enriches 'them'.

I wasn't even aware that is a thing. If so then i retract my statement.

tfw now coiner

they control all the bitcoins from the silk road , at the time it was the second biggest wallet in the world.

Im pretty sure Satoshi is number 1

Did your penis miraculously grow three inches when you bought in? Mine did.

fiat

>they control all the bitcoins from the silk road
Nope. coindesk.com/tim-draper-revealed-silk-road-bitcoin-auction-winner/

Follow the money. Where do you think Tim has put a large portion of those Bitcoins? Which project does he believe will bring normies en masse into crypto?

HMMMMMMMMMM

Bitcoin is global currency
USD, EUR, etc. is globalist currency

big difference

my almonds have been activated

Exactly. The Aussie gets it.

Have a reward.

>put 200 bitcoins in Mt. Gox

Lol jumpcut to hide fridge frame

But I have user

Redpill: Bitcoin has been highjacked by kike bankers under the guise of Blockstream. They intend to throttle the network to force everyone onto their second layer lightning network and extract fees for its use.

Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin which occurred on 1 August, with 800% more capacity and no kike influence.

If you're buying bitcoin, buy Bitcoin Cash. It's currently $~800 but will shoot up fast as people ditch legacy bitcoin.

Pic unrelated

>he works at a bank in 2017

>wagecucks

Bankers and fractional reserve banking are cancer. The dollar is dying, enjoy the ride faggot.

nice digits nice tits

Truth is wealthy countries don't really need cryptos right now. They sure can use them and maybe buy something or just trade, but there's really no need. Who really needs cryptos are countries like my and other failing economies that are failing because of banking manipulations. Broken emission, unreliable inflation, etc. But even in my case people don't really need cryptos, we have banks, we have visas etc, I barely use cash, I pay almost everything with my plastic card. Cryptos are the future, it's a tool for an economy for the entire world, not just one country.

>Bitcoin is the best tool Nationalists have against Globalist bankers
But it's a tool for erasing borders between individuals. How the fuck it'll help nationalists? It advances individual freedom and trade between all people. It will help people, doesn't matter if you're globalist or nationalist.

This

Cat's out of the bag. Different coins will rise and fall, but the idea will eventually supplant all other fiat.

>EMP

This applies to the current world as well

It's useless anti-crypto scare mongering

Internet is everywhere, if internet is stopped somehow, banks will stop working too, 90% of money flow today is digital via bank channels (visa, mastercard, swift).
Give it 10-20 years and many more businesses will provide goods and service in cryptos.

DR Kats was kind of like a trainwreck to watch. "AWWWWKWARD" the running joke.
I found out something useful though.
If you "ignore" their lips, then they all look like they have this bigass smile on all the time,
and their nose becomes a smileyface mouth.

Try it, you won't be able to unsee them as having 'moving' mouths anymore, just happy smiles.

Why would (((they))) allow an inherently deflationary currency that cannot be created at whim to dominate?

I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes illegal, eventually.

This has always been why i can't get myself to trust it.

I think you meant CHINA

It's an issue in cryptos, but it's a side issue. If (((they))) outlaw it, it'll just show they understand how it works and are afraid of it. Next step is just to fight, vote, protest, speak up. They WILL fight cryptos, they already fight it and outlawed it in many countries, it haven't stopped cryptos there, it only increased the demand and price on exchange in these countries.

bitcoin doesn't care if it's made illegal or not
it can't be stopped
napster = paypal
bittorrent = bitcoin

>This dipshit actually thinks the whales running the global economy aren't doing the exact same shit to crypto on a daily basis

Big capital moves markets, it doesnt matter if the market is based around trading services, objects, people or currency