i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 17
>Kotel in central Sy, IS under siege, triple kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta: SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa: SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs & N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy For Min: chemical agents from US & UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>Suicide bombing attack hits checkpoint between Egypt and Gaza
>Marawi: Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water
>Reports: dozen people detained in Sanaa, accused of spying for US

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHXzkw9bZUk
sana.sy/en/?p=112073
sana.sy/en/?p=112125
sana.sy/en/?p=112122
sana.sy/en/?p=112118
sana.sy/en/?p=112069
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-damascus-international-fair-makes-comeback-five-years/
sana.sy/ru/?p=117426
rusvesna.su/news/1503066080
youtu.be/WKinRuVlMeU
syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm
ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500668407.html
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-race-for-deir-al-zour-province
ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500619243.html
almasdarnews.com/article/map-isis-assaults-strategic-hill-daraa-offensive-underway/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
twitter.com/mod_russia
facefugg.com/mod.mil.rus/posts/1971662579743155
facefugg.com/mod.mil.rus/
youtube.com/watch?v=LRM7-7v_cPU
youtube.com/watch?v=p1ox3h2JTGo
almasdarnews.com/article/egg-seller-daraa-becomes-new-isis-emir/
twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/897810749309026305
youtube.com/watch?v=fVSQvZTDhJg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/898886368725807104
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.720288&lon=37.533417&z=14&m=bs&gz=0;374876260;327033889;719261;340113;769042;257804;720977;243364;92697;0;0;70777;0;72943;224018;207982;692653;330727;691795;331449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for myself again!

>tfw mom and dad have gone out and I can play nasheeds full blast without being told off

youtube.com/watch?v=jHXzkw9bZUk

They really like John Boehner.

>really makes you think

Update from strategic snus,

>what are bluetooth headphones

calling your generals "very talented" seems wrong somehow. they're supposed to be above that kind of thing, and you aren't supposed to have to reassure the people about their capabilities

I have headphones but I can unplug them now as I won't be disturbed.

Update from Bolandi bro,
RuAF did 290 sorties, which targeted and destroyted 790 IS strong points.
>sana.sy/en/?p=112073

International Fair begun:
>sana.sy/en/?p=112125
>sana.sy/en/?p=112122
>sana.sy/en/?p=112118
>sana.sy/en/?p=112069
>almasdarnews.com/article/syria-damascus-international-fair-makes-comeback-five-years/

Stuff in Sweida is growing real nice this year:
>sana.sy/ru/?p=117426

After intense training, SAA received another batch of T90s in Halab:
>rusvesna.su/news/1503066080
>youtu.be/WKinRuVlMeU

Worth to catch up with the peacemaking bulletin, thanks to RuMoD:
>syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm

US sayz they won't be staying in Syria after IS falls:
>ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500668407.html

On the other hand their strategists already work on conquering the whole eastern part of the oil-rich country:
>washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-race-for-deir-al-zour-province
Fucken US liars srsly

Russians and US are going to Turkey, for negotiations on Idleb:
>ria.ru/syria/20170818/1500619243.html

>Dozens of casualties and injuries of ISIS members in airstrikes that targeted a column of them heading to the eastern countryside of Al-Raqqah

Explosions shook the western desert of Deir Ezzor, reliable sources told SOHR that the explosions were caused by air strikes carried out by warplanes that were not known whether they were Russian, on the desert of Al-Kharitah in the western countryside of Deir Ezzor, where SOHR learned that the intensive strikes, which exceeded 10 strikes, targeted a column of vehicles carrying members of the “Islamic State” organization, during passing in Al-Kharitah Desert, that resulted in the death and the injury of dozens of members of the organization, the strikes also caused destruction of vehicles and other damage, the sources confirmed to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights that the vehicles were heading towards the far western countryside of Deir Ezzor, and towards the area of Madan and the southern banks the Euphrates River in the eastern countryside of Al-Raqqah, to support the members of the organization who are fighting the regime forces and militiamen loyal to them in this front.

>t.underage edglord.

What's wrong with normal headphones?

Unfortunately not.

Is that something about private military in Afghanistan?

>MAP: ISIS assaults strategic hill in Daraa, offensive underway

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:15 P.M.) – The ISIS-linked Saifullah al-Maslul Army militant group operating in southwestern Daraa Governorate has, in the last day, launched an offensive against Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebels in the region’s Yarmouk Basin area.

Although the offensive appears to be taking place on a number of axes, the main assault by ISIS is being directed against rebel defenses on the strategic hill of Tal Ashtarah.

So far FSA fighters have managed to repel at least one major storming attempt by ISIS against Tal Ashtarah.
Whilst losses for either side are unclear at the moment, rebel media claims that the FSA has managed to capture several ISIS militants alive.

As far as pro-rebel media reports, clashes between ISIS and the FSA are still ongoing in the area of the Yarmouk Basin.
almasdarnews.com/article/map-isis-assaults-strategic-hill-daraa-offensive-underway/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
Good morning /sg/

Taste in music is subjective but i don't think i will ever be able to understand how you can like nasheeds (except for ali madad)
I remember thinking that nasheed was the arab memespeak version of a neet the first time i saw that word lmao

>Laziness = Autism

nothing, I added it just because he refered to blast freely, so I thought he meant he wants to walk around his house and listen and one can do that with bluetooth headphones without parents listening in.

Good morning
Thanks lad, you're an example of a good lurker and poster, may the newfags learn from ya!

basmateh, shams

>mexican
>calling other people lazy

Makes me think all the anti-war folks are gone and only the generals with hammers looking for nails remain.
There will be a lot of I stability globally now, and wars and rumors of wars.

Apparently Trump contacted Eric prince for ideas on Afghan campaign. Eric presented the idea of using PMCs to help the Afghan government while the US forces withdrew from there. The US military rejected this idea. In the last meeting McMaster advised the President from meeting Eric Prince and thats why we are seeing another troop surge in Afghanistan.

Guess who got another medal from Russians?
>twitter.com/mod_russia
Official and honorable as fuck.

>they took r jobs
>they're lazy

Congruency motherfucker, do you know it?

>tries flag banter
>hides his own flag
pussy

Go cut someones head off whilst listening to a mariachi band Pablo.

np bolandi bro.

Narcos listen Banda, not mariachi You uncultured faggot.

#Fact

It's official, ceasefire in Ghouta (will make them infight a lot more probably)

>Reconciliation of opposing sides

>Within last 24 hours, 14 ceasefire agreements have been signed with representatives of Maziuka, Heytal, Al-Baydar, Al-Harran, Um Gabar, Al-Aiz, Maizalia, Aisha, Al-Khizaya, Ahu Hasan, Rasm Asur of Aleppo province, Al-Sadiyah, Maccabis of #Hama province, Batrun of #Idlib province.

>Total number of inhabited areas, the leaders of which had signed reconciliation agreements - 2, 202.

>Negotiations on joining ceasefire regime have been continued with field commanders of detachments of armed opposition in the Aleppo, #Damascus, #Homs, Hama, Idlib and al-Quneitra provinces.

>In accordance with the agreement signed in Geneva, the Faylaq Ar-Rahman group joined the ceasefire agreement in the Eastern Ghouta de-escalation zone.

>The number of armed formations, which had claimed to observe the ceasefire regime, reached 229.

facefugg.com/mod.mil.rus/posts/1971662579743155

no one reads any of these things stop wasting your time, we're only here for meme ffs.

You on the left

Anything about green buses?

Their page for observation of ceasefires is also in English, you can check for yourself:
>syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm
>facefugg.com/mod.mil.rus/

Reposting because storming a hilltop always looks nice (Arsal area):
>youtube.com/watch?v=LRM7-7v_cPU
>youtube.com/watch?v=p1ox3h2JTGo

I read it, a lot of people read it

I do, I treat /sg/ as a news aggregate service

>More than 200 #NDF fighters & Tribal Forces in #Qamishli will head to #BadiaAlSham by plane to participate in #DeirEzZor offensive.

These are not soldiers, these are militarized civilians. Pointless to send them for an offensive of this scale.

So was Assad for awhile there. I could see a Medvedev-type surrender the east of the Euphrates to the SDF -- and then there would be a catastrophe, as Assad would invade it and be repelled by US-backed forces, and then we'd be in another Libya-type diplomatic situation.

Also tfw no juicy Venezuela updates.

completely based on assumptions
do take into account what libya is worth to russia compared to libya

>Egg seller from Daraa becomes new ISIS emir
almasdarnews.com/article/egg-seller-daraa-becomes-new-isis-emir/

>israel supports IS
>bombs their leadership

>demonstration in Stockholm against afghanis and muslim immigrants in general
>This guy mocks the "unaccompanied minors" He wants to be adopted, saying he is 14.

Thanks senpai

>do take into account what libya is worth to russia compared to libya
Exactly, these "49 years agreements" are showing how commited they are and how much of expansive potential this war holds for them, unlike Libya.

>NDF

Think again bolandi, I'm quite sure it's almost always better to start the offensive with more, not fewer men.

Not going to happen, what you can see are not based on facts at all I don't think you know that much about the war to be honest.

>surrender the east of the Euphrates to the SDF
Bullshit, there aren't any k*rds in that area (or in the great majority of the area "S""D""F" occupies). They're not going to bend the knee so easily just because some second-grade general barked at them. Assad will liberate DeZ before the k*rds can wrap up Raqqa.

Cant handle these bants

They're just asking for it at this point.

its just some saturday shitposting lads.

alt-right larpers btfo.

>If US has any power,they better manage their country,tackle #WhiteSupremacy rather than meddle in nations’ affairs. #Charlottesville
twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/897810749309026305

For what?

For Assad to barrel bomb them of course.

Lazy asses taking our jobs for below minimum wage and doing half-assed work while they hold the police down your neck if you wanna take the job

Rate please

It's called "Free market"
Stop crying and try to improve yourself

annefrankcenter is well known as establishment mouthpiece, only idiots think it actually stands for what it claims it does

Honestly I'm not sure. In some cases, it would've been better if there wasn't ANY NDF militants at all. Sure numbers are cool, but these are just people with guns, you can't compare it in any way to Russian trained, equipped and commanded 5th or Tigers, which will spearhead the offensive anyway.
They're unreliable, can run the second situation gets hot exposing a flank of a valuable, experienced storm unit. I just think it's very risky to deploy them among veterans.

Fuck off faggot. Shoot yourself.

>tfw no qt kuffar hating, Aisha aspiring, Al Arabiya watching, Allah fearing, adhan answering, araby typing, astaghfirullah muttering, airport security check derandomizing, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, habibi endearing, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Zionist Entity hating, IDF soldier stoning, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, li beirut singing, Mecca facing, mascara overusing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mensif preparing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, oudh spraying, Ottoman revolting, Panarabist aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, salafi hating, shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, rock throwing, shisha smoking, Turkish drama watching, virginity minding, ummah uniting, yallah exclaiming, zina committing Arab gf

More dead moderate terrorists, fine by me.

>tackle #WhiteSupremacy
Clearly in the sense of having an open reasoned debate about the merits of white supremacy, of course :^)
Khamenei is just playing 4D chess, he knows the truth about the holohoax

>The number of armed formations, which had claimed to observe the ceasefire regime, reached 229
>229
How is this even possible

In the war zone, every village has it's city or military council.

>Autists
>Human

Put them down like the dogs they are. The only ones working are either the special 1% geniuses or they are working with Family/Friend owned establishment. Even then, most are doing the basic custodial work and busboy nonsense.

>LAF Gazelle firing SNEBs then its Gatling gun

youtube.com/watch?v=fVSQvZTDhJg&feature=youtu.be

this
i'm still traumatised by palmyra
some NDF groups performed well during the hama offensive tho
#notallNDF

le mao

kek

kek

this has nothing to do with the holohoax. khamenei calls out bullshit and hypocrisy when he sees it. and there's plenty of it coming from the US when they go after iran and their supposed "racism" or "prejudice" against minorities.

>Put them down like the dogs they are.
Humans are way past the point of classic natural selection. We are a social animal and taking care of others is the norm now, just accept it.

Of course not all, because various branches of mkhabarat have their own units of NDF, these in terms of skill and equipment are comparable to best of SAA, but still majority of them are what they are.
Also Hama counter offensive had 5th, Tigers, Suqour al-Sahara, dozens of Hezzie-related groups, extensive RuAF with thermobaric fun. No wonder performance was great.

thats some aussie tier bantz

10/10 Saved

a true bantz legend and memelord

Don't worry pakibro, there is more to come

To Sednaya with you, faggot.

The bantz

>FSA using another TOW, this time they hit a t-55
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/898886368725807104
This is one of the border outposts, somewhere around here
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.720288&lon=37.533417&z=14&m=bs&gz=0;374876260;327033889;719261;340113;769042;257804;720977;243364;92697;0;0;70777;0;72943;224018;207982;692653;330727;691795;331449

Not cool

Do you have any relatives that have ever had cancer? If so you should be destroyed and your whole bloodline sterilized as the costs of cancer care are beyond what an individual ever pays in in taxes / insurance payments.

If we go after neurological conditions then we must also go after disease likelihood.

Fucking kys low information faggot

>hurr durr

>animeposters

fuck almost cut myself on that edge

>#ISIS Emir Abu Yazid, in Qalamoun surrendered to #Hezbollah during ops in #Qalamoun on Syrian-Lebanese borders via @Nour_Samaha
>Groups of ISIS start surrendering themselves to SAA & Hezbollah after getting fire control over Zamarani crossing
ISIS surrendering en masse on Qualamon.

oh boy norksbot is active, i can use my bot to its fullest now

>mkhabarat have their own units of NDF
specialized looting units?
>Also Hama counter offensive had 5th, Tigers, Suqour al-Sahara, dozens of Hezzie-related groups, extensive RuAF with thermobaric fun. No wonder performance was great.
True
Didnt NDF+ hezzie held on to that christian town before the counterattack started?

>specialized looting units?
Kek, you could call them that, but "specialized ex- Shabiha enforcers" fits a bit better.
>Didnt NDF+ hezzie held on to that christian town before the counterattack started?
Indeed, Harakat al-Nujaba with NDF if I remember well. I was afraid Muhradah will indeed go down and a Christian genocide too.

>Cancer
>Autism
>Alzheimer
>Heart Disease

Your butt hurt only strengthens my belief. I used to be pro-life, but all of this stuff has had me re-review my own beliefs.

I'm not butthurt I don't really care that much what some other person on the computer thinks because it will have no effect on me, and if we are thinking on pure economic terms then all Greeks should be euthanized because they can not run their own economy.