>Muslims are terro-

>robber comes to store and demands money
>Muslim clerk gets out his shotgun
>robber asks for mercy and says he has no money
>Muslim clerk gives him $40, milk and a loaf of bread
>robber asks if he could become muslim like him
>becomes one after saying an oath
edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/02/new.york.robber.mercy/index.html

Looks like pol needs to learn a bit of compassion like this peaceful man and understand that Islam is a religion of peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/02/new.york.robber.mercy/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yG7NEBoLh6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bhFyN-Y0Is0&index=12&list=PLpqGgDUPUsyLLZPL651XP_azdjdSlxp8E
youtube.com/watch?v=LXZzwwUVpWk&index=13&list=PLpqGgDUPUsyLLZPL651XP_azdjdSlxp8E&t=111s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg&t=1307s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/02/new.york.robber.mercy/index.html

Holy shit, Norwegian archive autist is at it again

Shouldn't you be busy apologising for war crimes you fucking nip

I wish Japan banned proxies.

Time for school summer fag.

And we thank him for putting his Autism to good use.

Directly form the article: "When he gets $40, he's very impressed, he says, 'I want to be a Muslim just like you,' " Sohail said, adding he had the would-be criminal recite an Islamic[2] oath.
"I said 'Congratulations. You are now a Muslim and your name is Nawaz Sharif Zardari.'"

Calling bullshit on this.

>Looks like fake news.

>unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/02/new.york.robber.mercy/index.html

i looked through the link
this what i found (see pic)
the CNN article had no external sources or concrete evidences/pics to back up the article

conclusion
>CNN= FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS SAGE

>Using a cnn link
>Forgetting to turn off your proxy yesterday
>Pretending to be japan
>Praising islam

>what is taqiyya

Wow, he went in as the robber and ended up with his soul stolen by Satan

blown the fuck out
Everyone must sage this bait thread because it's necessary

pakistan and afghanistan have over 90% muslim population. is it peaceful there? no, its a shithole. fuck off Shill

From robber to worshipping demons in a minute. Powerful.

>Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

wtf I am a muslm now

>Calling it fake
>When there is video footage
Kek, try harder
youtube.com/watch?v=yG7NEBoLh6Y

And Poland ,belaruse, Ukraine has almost 0% Muslims and it's a shithole too.
What's your excuse?

was the robber black?
in this case good job
if he was a snow nigger then he should have put 12 pellets into his bleached asshole
death to snow niggers

woah, thanks for source, his actions dont represent islam though, too sad

Because CNN would never use staged video.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhFyN-Y0Is0&index=12&list=PLpqGgDUPUsyLLZPL651XP_azdjdSlxp8E

youtube.com/watch?v=LXZzwwUVpWk&index=13&list=PLpqGgDUPUsyLLZPL651XP_azdjdSlxp8E&t=111s

Saving bold text on a monochromatic background as a jpg should be a bannable offense

Jesus fucking Christ, that is CNN shit!

Better than worshiping (((Jesus)))

>becomes one after saying an oath
>They study together
>they groom young girls together
>they die together staging a car and stabbing attack.

Best of friends till the end.

Wait, should I be having feelings in my chest because someone was threatened into Islam?

Im BAAACCCKKKK.

BAAACCCKKK In the saddle again.

SAGE

>Convert to Islam at the end of a gun
Sounds about right

So you're telling me that Muslims sympathize with robbers and are happy to allow them to stay on the streets and (mostly) cause problems for white people?

Thanks...

>trying hard to make muslims look innocent and peaceful
>uses CNN link as proof.

Get fucked

show your real flag, cnn

>mercy is exclusive to muslims
- CNN - 2017

yeah except Dawa is the problem with Islam, not mercy

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg&t=1307s

>Literally converting somebody at gunpoint

So wait, Sup Forums are pretending like they care about the lives of criminals all of a sudden, now that it's convenient to their anti-Islam narrative?

Admit it: You're just mad that the Muslim didn't shoot him.

And you would do nothing when a guy has a bat pointed at you?

There are plenty of similar stories involving a Christian clerk and a robber who converts to Christianity.

Mercy is found in all the abrahamic religions, the paths of Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad are like three rays of light shining from the same lamp, that lamp is God, get it??

But what sect of Islam did he follow!?

I'm with you. I'm saying that the MSM is treating us like idiots who can't understand the problem. Nobody thinks mercy or peace is the problem, but they are acting like we think it is.

The problem is the Dawa. They need to stop it, or we can never coexist because it is incompatible with western liberal democracy.

>The problem is the Dawa

So, I take it you're also opposed to Christian groups openly proselytizing and trying to recruit for their religion?

Or is it somehow only a problem for when other religions do it?

Seriously, this is why so many leftists don't like Christianity. They see the double standard of "it's not extremism when WE do it", and they resent you for it.

i'm not perfectly secularly virtuous. i support Christian values over islamic ones. i leave all the messy details to you, but i think after assessing the situation as dispassionately as i am able to, living under Christian rule is preferable to islamic rule, after all Christian values were and are compatible with western democracy, while islam is not. look into it for yourself, you will see.

But a Christian man would never have done what this man did. They would have just shot the guy because of "muh gunz and freedomz" instead of being compassionate

>2009
Do you have anything that's current?

i agree, because in fact what is worse guys? the islam extremism or the christians in place of power of your nations who are pushing this things happen? i dont see any politics in reaction to these sad events so i think there is a conspiracy here... the only thing french goverment did against terrorism was after the niza terrorist attack putting their first minister on tv saying "ok guys we have to be used to this" instead of doing a fucking thing against that

>JUST BECAUSE 1 BLACK GUY ROBS A STORE DOESNT MEAN THEYRE ALL NIGGERS
>Look at this one Muslim doing something nice, clearly all Muslims are peaceful

Islam is not a religion of peace, it's a religion manufactured to rule the world. Don't forget Islamism won more battles than empires in history.